Submersible blender Bosch MSM6B400: reviews, specs, recommendations
Modern kitchen technology is aimed at making life easier for housewives as much as possible. Grinding products, lush beating and preparation of blanks for a wide variety of dishes - with all these functions, the Bosch MSM6B400 submersible blender will perform perfectly. Reviews of this device mark its high performance, ergonomics and stylish design.
Among the kitchen appliances, the submerged blender Bosch MSM6B400 stands out. The review of its technical characteristics is as follows:
- the power of the device is 400 W, which ensures its fast, powerful and uninterrupted operation;
- the type of control of this device is mechanical and is carried out by pressing the function button;
- there is one high-speed mode of the device;
- the blender body is made of plastic, which can be presented in white and dark gray colors;
- the submerged part of the blender, as well as the removable nozzles are made of strong stainless steel;
- the length of the power cord is 1.5 meters;
- the blender has a light weight of 1.138 kg, which makes it convenient to carry it from place to place and transport it.
It is worth noting the great popularity that is characteristic for such a device as the submerged blender Bosch MSM6B400. The configuration of this device can be described as follows:
- directly the blender motor;
- removable submerged leg;
- blender attachment;
- chopper knife;
- plastic bowl chopper;
- a special measuring cup with a graduated scale;
- instruction manual;
- guarantee book.
How is the instrument cleaned?
Like any other kitchen appliance, the submerged blender Bosch MSM6B400, reviews of which are mostly positive, needs regular and thorough cleaning. It should be done after each session of the device, while observing a number of mandatory rules:
- before cleaning the blender, it must be disconnected from the source of the electric current;
- the main motor part of the blender can be treated with a damp cloth, after which it must be wiped dry;
- a plastic cup, a bowl of a shredder, and also nozzles can be washed with a dishwasher, knives need to be pre-treated with a brush to remove food particles from hard-to-reach places;
- during drying, the immersion part of the blender should be in an upright position, so that the knife is at the top;
- if the plastic parts are painted with fruit or vegetable juice, the contaminated places should be treated with vegetable oil;
- do not use steam generators to clean the blender;
- do not expose the motor to the water.
One of the most inexpensive and functional kitchen appliances is the submersible blender Bosch MSM6B400. Customer feedback on this device distinguishes the following positive characteristics of this model:
- almost noiseless operation, as well as a minimum level of vibration;
- the possibility of washing separate parts of the device in the dishwasher;
- the stylish design of the device allows it to become a real decoration for any kitchen;
- a high level of comfort with the device due to ergonomic design;
- the special shape of the shredder helps to prevent splashing of the products during mixing;
- on a glass for grinding there is a special measuring scale that allows you to control the number of products;
- it is worth noting the low cost of such a device, such as the submerged blender Bosch MSM6B400. The price of this device varies from 2000 to 3500 rubles, depending on the network.
Perhaps, it is impossible to find an ideal sample of kitchen appliances. This statement is also true for a device such as Bosch submersible blender MSM6B400. Customers' comments about this device are marked by the following negative features:
- there is a lack of "Turbo" mode, because of which the process of grinding products is somewhat prolonged;
- the bowl of the shredder is too small, which does not allow the processing of a large number of ingredients at a time;
- no additional attachments that would allow the blender to be used as a mixer;
- in the complete set there are no protective covers for knifes, because of it the period of their operation considerably decreases, and also the risk of reception of traumas raises;
- inadequate cord length, because of which the work with the blender is limited in space;
- there are no special fasteners that would allow the blender bowl to be fixed to the work surface;
- no loop, with which you could hang the blender on the hook;
- the power of the device is not large enough to prepare a homogeneous minced meat.
The submersible blender Bosch MSM6B400 is the ideal device for those who want to make their work easier in the kitchen. It performs all the most important functions qualitatively.