Moving game Prohibited movement: description, rules and variants of complication
Moving games are a favorite entertainment for children of any age. And there is a scientific explanation for this - in infants at the physiological level there is a need for physical activity. Thanks to such activities, the child grows and develops, and his social adaptation takes place. The kid in the process of mobile pastime not only develops physical skills, but also learns to communicate with others, to find solutions in disputable situations, to comply with the rules. One of the simple and at the same time entertaining games is the "Forbidden Movement". Such activity is suitable for preschoolers and for older children.
The game "Prohibited Movement" refers to inactive activity. Such activity is aimed primarily at developing the attention and memory of children. Performing various physical movements is an additional condition. This game can be offered to kids and schoolchildren. But it is important to take into account the age characteristics of children.
How to organize a prohibited activity with children? The rules of the game are as follows:
- The leader is determined. If the game is conducted with preschoolers, then the teacher must guide the process. Young children are not yet able to perform the functions of a facilitator in such activities.
- The "prohibited movement", that is, one that can not be performed during the game, is discussed. For example, it can be cotton hands, squatting or jumping on one leg. It is important to take into account the age of participants when choosing such a movement - the older the children, the more complicated it should be.
- Children stand in a semicircle, leading - opposite them.
- The teacher begins to show different movements. The task of the participants is to repeat everything, except for the previously designated "prohibited traffic". The one who made a mistake is out of the game. The last remaining participant wins.
The game "Prohibited Movement" can be changed, for example, in this way:
- by speeding up the pace of the show;
- selecting several “forbidden movements”;
- inviting children to use penalty points instead of dropping out of the game;
- performing movements to the music.
This game will appeal not only to children, but also to adults. For example, you can include mobile activities in the scenario of a corporate party or a family holiday. The game "Prohibited Movement" does not require props, special equipment. Therefore, it can be organized both indoors and outdoors.