Pampers for swimming in the pool: types, sizes, reviews
The birth of a child is a long-awaited moment for parents. They try to create the most comfortable conditions for the growth and formation of the baby. One of the ways to develop a child is swimming. The use of water has long been proven by numerous studies and experiments, and pediatricians never tire of repeating the need for water procedures.
Placement in the aquatic environment for the child of the first months of life is very comfortable, because before that time he developed under the same conditions. That is why bathing a baby should become for young parents not only a washing procedure, but also a process of rest, games and tempering.
The fashion for the early education of children swimming appeared relatively recently. For this reason, many representatives of the older generation wonder why new parents are trying to teach a child to swim first in a large bathroom, and soon they begin to buy diapers for bathing to visit the pool.
Pros of early swimming
To reassure grandparents, and also to convince parents of the correctness of their actions, let us outline the main advantages of early swimming:
- Tempering the baby (the temperature of the water in the bathroom for this purpose should gradually decrease so that by the time you start to visit the communal pool, the baby is used to cool water).
- The ability to allow the baby to spend more energy so that he slept more tightly and developed better.
- Constant water procedures help to strengthen the immunity of the child and protect him from a variety of diseases, especially skin, infections and allergies.
- A small child is in a natural environment for him, which means he feels comfortable and enjoys the process.
- Joint water procedures help to strengthen the emotional connection with parents.
- Bathing helps the child's physical development, strengthens the body, reduces tone, relieves tension.
- For babies suffering from neurological diseases, visiting the swimming pool is an obligatory procedure.
Summer and vacation is an excellent time for additional water treatments. Parents try to take their children to the sea and other bodies of water. There is already a need to purchase special diapers for bathing, because finding a baby in open water can carry danger. In the water there is a large number of microorganisms that can harm the delicate skin of the baby.
Visit to the swimming pool
Swimming doctors are advised not to visit until the child turns 2 months old. By this time, the umbilical wound will have time to completely heal, and it is safe to begin to practice water procedures.
For a comfortable visit to the public pool, young mothers need to have:
- A certificate from a dermatologist that neither you nor the baby suffer from diseases. In addition, the child will be scraped to exclude intestinal pathologies.
- Diapers for bathing. Their presence is a prerequisite for visiting the public pool. If children are allowed to swim without special panties, then it is better to refuse from purchasing a subscription to this sports complex.
- A bathing cap.
- Towel for the baby so you can immediately wrap it and dry it.
- Not all swimming pools have swaddling tables, even changing mats are not always available. For this reason, it is better to prepare yourself and take a waterproof diaper with you so that you can comfortably settle with the baby.
Do not be afraid of the first visit to the public pool, because a joint voyage will help the mother to strengthen emotional relations with the baby, and most likely to get into shape after giving birth.
What is the difference between diapers for swimming and ordinary diapers?
Diaper for use in the pool and open water is very different from daily panties. Bathing diapers allow the baby and mom to feel comfortable because they do not let urine and feces out. The kid will not soon learn to control the natural physiological processes of defecation and urination, and start taking water procedures that promote the development of a growing body, I want it as soon as possible.
Bathing diapers were developed by professionals in their field. They repeat the physiological curves of the body and sit comfortably on the baby's ass. Diapers for the pool are equipped with a soft rubber band that fits snugly against the body on the waist and legs of the child. A special insert is placed in the diaper, which does not swell from the absorbed moisture. It is these devices that do not allow moisture to penetrate outside.
Pampers for the pool are simply indispensable for the adoption of water procedures. After all, if you put an ordinary diaper in water, it will quickly absorb the maximum amount of moisture, swell and begin to crawl from the baby, causing him and his mother a lot of inconvenience. That's why, if you forgot to buy special panties (diapers for bathing), then you can not do with a simple diaper.
Types of panties for swimming
Baby diapers for swimming can be divided into two types according to the terms of their use:
Let's take a closer look at how these products look.
Disposable diapers for bathing
The use of disposable panties has its pros and cons. So, it's convenient to just take them off and throw them away. However, they will have to be purchased quite often. The package contains, as a rule, no more than 6-10 pieces, but they are more expensive than ordinary diapers. Disposable panties are not recommended to be worn for more than one hour, so it is an excellent choice for swimming in the pool.
On the forums you can often meet the recommendations of young mothers who advise using disposable diapers several times. Do not do this. For this purpose it is better to buy reusable products.
- thin and sit well;
- air is passed through, which means they will not cause diaper rash;
- do not have an odor and do not cause allergies;
- perfectly absorb the baby's natural secretions;
- do not fall off and leave no traces on the delicate skin;
- do not swell and become heavy;
- the gum extends well.
How practical are the diapers for the pool? Where they can come in handy yet? Pampers for bathing are a convenient and practical option for a trip to the sea or the beach. They are provided with an upper layer that does not get wet from contact with water. The fabric is very light and soft, which ensures slip on the water, making it easier to swim. Inside the panties is placed a special insert that perfectly absorbs all the discharge. If necessary, it must be replaced. On the legs and belt there are elastic bands that comfortably and well fit to the body, not allowing children's surprises to get into the water.
Reusable diapers for bathing mean special care:
- They can not be ironed.
- Before using the products for the first time, they must be washed with baby powder.
- Washing is better to prefer manual or use a special mesh for the washing machine. So you can increase the life of the diaper.
- During the washing, it is not allowed to add air conditioners. They can spoil the water repellent properties of the diaper, and it will start to flow through the liquid.
- Always carefully rinse the diaper, there should be no powder left.
- Under no circumstances should a cream be applied to the diaper. This will promote the penetration of air into the panties, and on the delicate skin of the baby may develop diaper rash or irritation.
Pros of reusable diapers:
- light enough (but heavier than disposable ones);
- do not need to buy a new pack every month;
- it is convenient to have a universal size;
- perfectly absorb the natural secretions;
- easy to care for.
How to choose the right diapers?
In order to be completely sure that you and your baby are protected from surprises, the diaper for swimming should be chosen in accordance with the size. Some moms are dissatisfied with the fact that their chosen panties are leaking. The fault is all the wrong size. In order not to doubt your choice, try the product first in your home bathroom. If everything is in order, then you can safely go to the public pool or to the beach.
We select a diaper
Pampers for swimming in the pool sizes is different. Thus, disposable panties are divided into two sizes:
- small S (for example, Libero) - from 7 to 12 kilograms;
- large M - from 10 to 16 kg.
Reusable diapers for swimming are:
- universal size - they are placed buttons, with which it is easy to adjust the size;
- having two sizes (small and large).
Why buy panties for swimming?
Diapers for bathing - a fashionable thing or just an irreplaceable thing? To determine, we will highlight the main advantages of using them:
- Protection of the delicate skin of the baby - during the process of urination in the children's genitals infection can get.
- You and your baby are protected from uncomfortable situations if the child goes to the toilet in the water.
- As a rule, to visit the pool, diapers for bathing are a must-have attribute. In sports complexes that respect themselves and their customers, do not allow babies to swim without special panties. Otherwise, you'd better choose another place to teach your child swimming.
- Diapers for bathing are very comfortable and perfectly fit to the body of the baby, without hampering his movements, and therefore from the process he will receive only positive emotions.
If you decide to start visiting the pool with a baby or go on vacation, then useful tips will come in handy:
- Choose panties in size.
- When choosing diapers for swimming, give preference to famous brands. Such producers value their reputation, and their goods pass more stages of verification, and the materials used can not harm the tender baby skin.
- Strictly follow the manufacturer's recommendations. Do not use a disposable diaper twice.
- Before the first visit to the pool, test the sweat in the bathroom. So you can check if your baby's size is right.
Diapers for swimming in the pool are mostly positive. Young mothers are satisfied with the possibility of swimming together, because this greatly strengthens the relationship with the baby. It is often noted that diapers do not fetter movements and sit perfectly on the body. From the minuses there are reviews that it is not always convenient to purchase small packages of panties, while large ones are rarely available for sale.
In shops, as a rule, not a very large selection of diapers for bathing in the water, so women have to order goods on the Internet. There are reviews in which it is indicated that the diaper missed the liquid outside and it got into the water, which caused inconvenience and discomfort. However, this situation, most likely, was due to the fault of the mother, because the panties could be chosen not in size.
Thus, a new trend of early learning of swimming for kids is a great opportunity to have a great time with benefit, and children's diapers for swimming will become an indispensable assistant for caring parents and active children.