Diapers for swimming pool: types, dimensions, reviews
The birth of a child is the long-awaited moment for the parents. They are trying to create favorable conditions for the growth and formation of the baby. One of the ways of development of the child is swimming. The benefits of exercising in the water is proven by numerous studies and experiments, and pediatricians do not get tired to repeat about necessity of water treatment.
Placement in the aquatic environment for a child's first months of life is very comfortable, because until that time, it has evolved in the same conditions. That is why bathing your baby should be young parents, not only the washing procedure, but also the process of relaxation, games and hardening.
The fashion for the early teaching children to swim appeared relatively recently. For this reason, many representatives of the older generation wondering why new parents are trying to teach a child to swim in the big bath at first, and soon begin to buy diapers for a swim to visit the pool.
The advantages of early swimming
To appease the grandparents, and to convince parents of the correctness of their actions, highlight the main advantages for early swimming:
- Hardening of the baby (temperature of the bath water for that purpose must gradually decrease below by the time you start to use the shared pool, baby is used to cool the water).
- The opportunity to allow the kid to spend more energy, to sleep stronger and better developed.
- Regular water treatments help to strengthen the child's immunity and protect it from many diseases, especially of skin, infective and allergic.
- A small child is in a natural environment, and therefore, feels comfortable and enjoys the process.
- Joint water procedures help to strengthen the emotional bond with parents.
- Swimming helps in physical development of the baby, strengthen the body, reduce tone, relieves tension.
- For kids suffering from neurological diseases, the pool is mandatory.
Summer vacation is a great time for additional water treatment. Parents try to take their children to the sea and other water bodies. Here arises the need to buy special diapers for swimming, because being of the baby in open water can carry with it a danger. Water is present in a large number of microorganisms that can harm baby's delicate skin.
Pool doctors advise not to visit before the child reaches two months. By this time the umbilical wound time to fully heal and begin to enjoy water treatments fearlessly.
For a comfortable visit to the public pool young mothers need to have:
- A certificate from a dermatologist that neither you nor the baby diseases do not suffer. Besides, the child will be scraping to rule out intestinal pathology.
- Diapers for swimming. Their presence is a prerequisite for access to a public pool. If kids are allowed to swim without special panties, the purchase of a subscription to this sports complex should be abandoned.
- The swimming cap.
- Towel for the baby, so you can immediately wrap him up and dry.
- Not all pools have changing tables, even a changing of the boards are not always. For this reason, it is better to prepare yourself and bring a waterproof diaper, so you can stay comfortably with your baby.
Do not be afraid of the first visit to a public pool, after all, sharing swimming will help mum to strengthen the emotional relationship with the baby, and most likely to get in shape after childbirth.
What is the difference between diapers for swimming from regular diapers?
A diaper for use in pool and open water is very different from the daily panty. Diapers for swimming allow baby and mom to feel comfortable because they do not pass urine and stool output. The kid will not soon learn to control the natural physiological processes of defecation and urination, and begin to take water treatments, contributing to the development of the growing organism, like as soon as possible.
Diapers for swimming was developed by professionals in their field. They are repeating the physiological curves of the body and sit comfortably on baby's bottom. Diapers for swimming pool equipped with soft rubber, which fits tightly to the body at the waist and legs of the child. A diaper is placed in a special liner that does not swell from absorbed moisture. These devices do not allow the moisture to get out.
Diapers for the pool are indispensable for the adoption of water treatments. After all, if you put a normal diaper in water, it will absorb the maximum amount of moisture, swell and begin to slide off kid, causing him and mom a lot of inconvenience. That is why if you forgot to buy special panties (diapers for swimming), then to do a simple diaper you will not succeed.
Types of panties for swimming
Baby diapers for swimming can be divided into two types in terms of their use:
Let's deal look like such products.
Disposable diapers for swimming
The use of disposable panty has its pros and cons. So, it is convenient simply remove and discard. However, purchasing them have often enough. In the package there are usually no more than 6-10 pieces, and they are more expensive than regular diapers. Disposable panties do not wear more than one hour, so is a great choice for swimming in the pool.
On the forums you can often find recommendations of young moms who suggest to use disposable diapers several times. To not do this. To this end, better to buy reusable products.
- thin and well sit down
- leak air, and thus will not cause diaper rash
- odorless and not cause Allergy
- perfectly absorbs the natural selection of a baby
- do not fall and do not leave marks on delicate skin
- do not swell and become hard
- gum good stretch.
How practical diapers for the pool? Where they can be useful still? Diapers for swimming is a convenient and practical option for travel on the sea or the beach. They have a top layer that does not wet on contact with water. The fabric is very light and soft that sliding on the water, making it easier navigation. Panties placed inside a special liner which perfectly absorbs all of the selection. If necessary, it must be replaced. On the legs and waist are elastic bands that are comfortable and well fitting to the body, not allowing the children surprises to get in the water.
Reusable diapers for swimming involve special care:
- They cannot be bleached.
- Before first time use of the product, they need to wash the baby powder.
- Washing is better to choose manual or use a special net for washing machine. So you will be able to increase the lifespan of the diaper.
- When washing, do not add air conditioning. They can ruin the water repellency of the diaper and it will leak fluid.
- Always thoroughly rinse your diaper, it should not be powder.
- In any case diaper it is impossible to apply the cream. This will help air penetration in your pants, and on baby's delicate skin may experience rash or irritation.
The pros of reusable nappies:
- enough light (but heavier than the disposable)
- not need each month to buy a new pack
- convenient universal size
- absorb natural selection
- easy to care for.
How to choose the right diapers?
In order to be completely sure that you and your little one protected from surprises, swimming diaper must be selected in size. Some moms are unhappy that their chosen panties leak. All because of a wrong size. Not to doubt your choice, try the product first in the home bathroom. If everything is in order, then you can safely go in a public pool or beach.
Select a diaper
Diapers to swim in the pool, the size is different. So, disposable panties are divided into two sizes:
- small S (e.g. Libero) from 7 to 12 pounds
- big M is 10 to 16 kg.
The reusable diapers for swimming are:
- universal size – they placed the buttons, which make it easy to adjust the size
- having two sizes (small and large).
Why buy panties for swimming?
Diapers for swimming – fashion piece or simply irreplaceable thing? To determine, highlight the main advantages of their use:
- Protect baby's delicate skin during the process of urination in children's genitals may become infected.
- You and your little one protected from uncomfortable situations if the child goes to the toilet in the water.
- As a rule, for the pool diapers for swimming is a mandatory attribute. In sports complexes, respecting themselves and their clients, do not allow toddlers to swim without special panties. Otherwise, you'd better choose another place to teach baby swimming.
- Diapers for swimming are very comfortable and excellent fit to the baby's body, not restricting his movements, and hence the process he will receive only positive emotions.
If you decide to start to visit the pool with the baby or go on vacation, then useful tips will be useful:
- Pick up panties in size.
- Choosing diapers for swimming, prefer well-known brands. These manufacturers value their reputation, and their goods go through more stages of verification and the materials used will not harm delicate baby skin.
- Strictly follow the manufacturer's recommendations. It is not necessary to use twice the disposable diaper.
- Before the first visit to the pool, go for a test swim in a home bathroom. So you can check whether your baby's size.
Diapers to swim in the pool, get feedback are mostly positive. Young moms happy combines swimming, because it strengthens the relationship with the baby. It is often noted that diapers do not hinder movements and sit perfectly on the body. Of the minuses there are reviews, which is not always convenient to buy small packages of panties, and big sales are rare.
In stores, usually not a very large selection of diapers for swimming in water, so women have to order merchandise over the Internet. There are reviews that indicate that nappy missed the liquid out and it fell into the water, which caused inconvenience and discomfort. However, this situation most likely occurred through the fault of the mother because the panties could have selected the wrong size.
Thus, a new trend early learning swim kids is a great opportunity to spend time usefully, and baby diapers for swimming will become an indispensable tool for caring parents and active kids.