Indispensable entertainment on any holiday
The traditional celebration of significant dates usually looks like this. All guests, as well as the culprits of the celebration gather in a certain, pre-agreed place at the festive table, full of various tasty treats. They say toasts, congratulations, eat and talk ... And on this usually the whole entertainment program ends. At the end of the evening, everyone simply goes home. But such a scenario was long overdue and not at all interesting.
How to entertain guests?
If you want the guests not to miss the holiday that you organized, you should take care of the entertainment in advance. You can come up with a huge variety of options:
- to conduct a blitz poll;
- making riddles;
- play in the "Mafia";
- arrange a dance competition;
- play forfeits;
- sing karaoke and much more.
The main thing is to have a good imagination. If it is difficult for you to come up with something new and original, this article will help with creative advice.
Quest for the groom
Competitions stimulate to communicate and liberate those who feel insecure in an unfamiliar society. They bring people together, which is a big plus. The simplest and fastest option is to arrange a comic quiz.
Blitz-poll for the contest should be designed so that the questions were simple, short, thematic and with humor. For example, it is customary at the wedding to arrange various competitions for the groom. To buy a bride he can offer the following questions:
- day and place of acquaintance;
- in which was wearing the favorite on the day of the first meeting;
- date of birth of the future mother-in-law and father-in-law;
- favorite flowers of the bride;
- favorite and hateful dish of the future wife;
- what quality in the groom is most appreciated by the bride;
- how would I spend my best day as a bride, and so on.
A blitz-survey can be conducted by the host of the holiday or by the guests themselves. Having given the opportunity to ask questions absolutely to everyone, in turn, you will quickly be able to plunge into the atmosphere of friendliness.
For the youth company, the game "Truth or Action" is perfect. The essence of the following. Each participant is asked: "Are you telling the truth or are you doing the action?" If you choose the truth, he gets a comic blitz poll. For those who preferred action, a ridiculous task is invented.
The more familiar the contestants are, the more interesting will be the blitz poll. Questions (as "truth") can be offered the following:
- what was your first kiss;
- the most embarrassing situation in life;
- whom would you like to embrace;
- whom of those present you choose to be a couple;
- whether they ever changed;
- did the police detain you?
- how often look at the opposite sex;
- tell that no one knows about you;
- how to treat your neighbor, etc.
How well do men know women?
Favorite on all girls the holiday of the eighth of March usually never passes without men. It is on this single day of the year that all women have a long-awaited opportunity to mock at men a little. Of course, in the form of kindly irony.
Girls can offer their chevaliers a blitz poll. Questions and answers (which will be a hint for men) can be taken the following:
- what part of the body the groom offers to his potential bride along with the heart (hand);
- an occasion for a woman to embrace any man in public (dance with him);
- that in an apartment a woman is everywhere, but a man does not (cosmetics);
- that in a man can instantly turn a girl's head (fragrance of perfume);
- what dish usually a woman prepares for breakfast with chicken and a cow (omelet);
- the female name of nail breeding in a scientific way (manicure);
- a daily ritual of girls, in which they "drive in" the paint (makeup);
- that she has been turning her head from childhood (merry-go-round);
- most women sit down on it (diet).
How to motivate to participate in the contest?
Blitz-poll will always help, cheer up and revive the audience on any holiday. The contingent does not matter. Such quizes can be held even with children. And in order to additionally motivate as many people as possible to participate in contests, prepare small gifts. For each correct answer to the question - a mini-prize. You do not have to spend a lot of money on them, and the effect will be significant. Everyone is pleased to receive presents.
You can use as gifts:
Make any day interesting
In addition to thematic assignments, any survey can be diluted with general questions. They can also be used on birthdays and anniversaries. In addition, the survey can be conducted on any weekday in the company of friends or the family.
An example of a comic quiz:
- a knot that can not be untangled (rail);
- which of the months is the shortest (May, because it contains 3 letters);
- an ostrich could say that it is a bird (no, because it can not talk);
- what is under your feet when you walk on the bridge (the sole of shoes);
- that it is easy to lift from the ground, but you do not throw far (down);
- how many peas go into the glass (not one, they are put);
- it can be cooked, but you can not eat (lessons);
- how can 2 liters of milk be poured into a liter jar (boil condensed milk);
- this object is thrown when they need his help, but are raised when he is not needed (anchor);
- what question can not be answered in the affirmative (sleep?).
You can think up a lot of questions yourself. Focus on the interests of your target audience, and then any weekday can be easily turned into a holiday.