Essential entertainment for any occasion
Traditional celebrations usually follows. All the guests and the celebrants gather in a prearranged place at the holiday table full of various tasty treats. Say toasts, greetings, eating and talking... And that's usually all entertainment ends. At the end of the evening all just go home. But such a scenario is long ago obsolete and not interesting.
How to entertain guests?
If you want guests to partake in the celebration that you have organized in advance to take care of the entertainment. Of the options you can think of many:
- to conduct the survey
- make puzzles.
- playing "Mafia"
- have a dance contest
- play truth or dare
- sing karaoke and more.
Most importantly, to have a good imagination. If you find it difficult to invent something new and original, this article will help creative tips.
Tasks for the groom
Competitions encourage to communicate and liberate those who feel insecure in an unfamiliar society. They bring people together, which is a big plus. The easiest and fastest option is to make a comic quiz.
A quiz for competition should be prepared so that the questions were simple, short, topical and humorous. For example, at the wedding, it is customary to arrange various competitions for the groom. For the bride it is possible to propose the following questions:
- day and place of meeting
- what was dressed favorite in the first day of the meeting
- date of birth of the expectant mother-and father-in-law
- the bride's favourite flower
- favorite and hated dish future wife
- what is the quality of the groom value the bride
- whatever way have had his best day of the bride, etc.
The insidious truth
The survey can conduct the host of the event or the guests themselves. Giving the opportunity to ask questions for everybody, at a time, you will quickly be able to plunge into the atmosphere of friendliness.
For the youth of perfect game "Truth or dare". The essence of the following. Each participant is asked: "Tell the truth or take the action?" If you choose the truth, he finds a comic quiz. For those who prefer action, come up with a funny job.
The better acquainted among themselves the contestants, the more interesting will be a quiz. Questions (as "truth") can offer the following:
- what was your first kiss
- the most embarrassing situation in life
- who would you like to hug
- whom would one present you chose a couple
- cheated on ever
- if you are detained the police
- how often do look at the opposite sex
- to tell that none of you knows
- how to treat your neighbor, etc.
How well men know women?
Loved by all girls holiday eighth of March usually never goes by without men. In this one day in year all the women there long-awaited opportunity to make a little fun of men. Of course, in the form of a kind of irony.
Girls can offer its partners the survey. Questions and answers (which will be a hint for the men) is the following:
- what part of the body, the groom proposes to his prospective bride along with a heart (hand)
- the reason for women to embrace any man in public (to dance)
- the apartment women are everywhere, and men do not have (cosmetics)
- what a man can romance a girl (perfume)
- what dish is usually a woman prepares for Breakfast along with chicken and cow (omelette)
- women's title noteworthv science (manicure)
- daily ritual of girls in which they "drive" the paint (makeup)
- what turns the lady on the head in childhood (carousel)
- on it sits the majority of women (diet).
How to motivate to participate in the contest?
A quiz will always help lift your spirits and liven up the audience on any occasion. The contingent is irrelevant. Such quizzes can be done even with children. And in order to further motivate as many people as possible to participate in competitions, prepare small gifts. For each correct answer to the question – a mini-prize. You don't have to spend some big money, and the effect is significant. Everybody likes to receive gifts.
As gifts you can use:
Make any day interesting
In addition to thematic assignments, any poll can be diluted with common issues. You can also use them on birthdays and anniversaries. In addition, the survey can be done in any working day in the company of friends or family circle.
An example of a comic quiz:
- the node that is impossible to untangle (rail)
- what months is the shortest (may, because it contains 3 letters)
- could ostrich to say that he's a bird (no, because he has got no conversation)
- what is under my feet when I walk on the bridge (soles of shoes)
- something to lift off the ground easy, but will not throw far (fluff)
- what is the number of grains included in the glass (no, they put them)
- it is possible to cook, but to eat can not (lessons)
- how does 2 liters of milk can be poured in a quart jar (boil the milk)
- this object leave when they need his help, and raise when it is not needed (the anchor)
- what question is impossible to answer in the affirmative (sleep?).
Questions you can think of by a great many. Focus on the interests of your target audience, and then any weekday, you can easily turn into a celebration.