A few tips on how to decorate a table for a child's birthday
Sooner or later there comes a time when children are already growing enough to claim their own merry birthday. This is a real nightmare for mom, because she does not just need to be an excellent chef to feed all the young guests. She still needs to be an animator and designer in one person. Everything should be perfect. Let's talk today about how to decorate the table for the birthday of the child.
If you have a themed party, then talk about how to decorate the table for the birthday of the child, you need to start with this. After all, everything should be in one style. The decoration of the table should read the theme of the evening. So if it's a pirate party, stock up on black napkins, dough anchors and so on. But about everything in more detail. So, first you need to discuss with the child the whole holiday and the design of the table separately. Much for decoration you can manufacture together. But I also have to go to the store. You will need disposable utensils, paper cakes for muffins, toothpicks or long skewers, a bright disposable tablecloth, caps and balls. Do not forget to visit the stationery store. Before decorating a children's festive table, stock up with cardboard, Whatman, paints, pencils and corrugated paper. All this will be useful to us.
1) It is important to protect your children from accidentally broken cups or plates. Therefore, the dishes should be disposable or plastic. Of course, a new one. Or other parents can be seriously outraged.
2) On each design element should be read the occasion of the holiday. Decorate the table with the flags with the name of the child and the number of his years. Prepare themed napkins or even t-shirts.
3) Everything should be bright and festive - a child's birthday.
4) To protect your carpets and furniture, it is better to cover them with cloth in the theme of the evening. For example, if it is a sea party, then the chairs can be decorated with canvas or canvas cloth.
And these are all important tips for those who think how to decorate a table for a child's birthday.
For usual and bright holiday design, we will produce:
- Tablets with the names of invited guests, on the back we will indicate the occasion of the celebration.
- Flags for cupcakes.
- Cards with wishes.
So, let's begin. For the plates we print the inscriptions like "Angela", and on the other hand - "Stepanu 3 year old." Fold the cardboard in half, decorate with bright ribbons. Bright paper wrap toothpicks. Cut out the flag and put it in the cupcakes. Cards with wishes are printed on bright paper on the computer. We distribute the children after the meal. In order to turn the napkins into products in the corporate style, print out on the self-adhesive paper the inscription: "Stepan 3 year old", cut out in the form of a blob and paste. Bonbonniere can be made the simplest: wrap the cardboard in roll, fix it with scotch, put it inside the sweetness and wrap it with gift paper like a cracker or candy. All these treats will be given to the guests when they get home. Thus, we have simplified as much as possible the answer to the question of how to decorate the table for the birthday of the child.
Decorate the table can and food. For example, there is an amusing version of how to decorate a festive table with fruits. Construct figures from them:
- a hedgehog from an apple and grapes, sticking them on toothpicks;
- cheerful punk from pineapple;
- an octopus of bananas and apples with eyes of grapes.
Include imagination, and the result will delight all your little guests.