HEPA-filter Folter, filters for vacuum cleaners, cell and cartridge: principle of operation, design features
One of the main elements of ventilation systems in residential premises, production shops and many types of equipment are filters, the variety of their designs is explained by various cleaning methods and types of pollutants. The Folter HEPA filter is one of the examples of the widely used cleaning equipment produced by a domestic enterprise that has been developing air filters and dust collectors for over 60 years.
Filters from "Folter"
The research and production company “Folter” was registered on the basis of the laboratory of the Institute TsNIIPromzdaniyah in 1995.
HEPA-filter "Folter" is the final stage of air filtration in clean rooms of production workshops, medical institutions, in pharmacy, electronics, and the food industry.
Types of HEPA filters: ChaS, more powerful ChaS-MP. They can be installed in air distribution models for air purification systems for final cleaning of air in rooms or in sections of an SSF, for purifying large volumes of air.
Cell Filters from “Folter” NFS
Filters of type ФЯС have cellular folded construction.
Purpose: finish air cleaning with a sterilizing effect. Installed in medical institutions or in shops producing medicines, laboratories or other premises that require a high level of air purification.
The NERA-filter "Folter" nyaz consists of:
- Filtering material that folds into the body.
- Foil (aluminum) separators are laid between the filter material to prevent it from sticking together.
- Instead of foil, special threads can be used, which are glued to the material.
The material for the body is:
- Aluminum profile. Depth of the filter is 78, 150, 300 mm.
- Stainless steel sheet or MDF.
After installing the filter material in the case together with the filaments or mesh, sealants pour it along the edges. The body forms a clamping surface thickness:
- aluminum — 15 mm;
- MDF - 12 mm;
- stainless steel - 18 mm.
Rubber is glued on top and a decorative distribution grid is installed.
CEF filter classes: E 10, E11, E12, E13, E14, the efficiency increases with the height of the class from 85 to 99.995%.
The Folter HEPA filter “FyaS-MP” is cellular folded, having special mini replicated bags FAC-MP in its composition, designed to handle large volumes of polluted air with a high filtration rate. Unlike the NSa, it is suitable for installation directly into the duct of an existing ventilation system.
Air filtration devices in vacuum cleaners
Filters for vacuum cleaners are household filter elements that are the last barrier before air from the vacuum cleaner body comes back into the living room. Practical all modern models practice using one of two types of filtering systems:
- HEPA filter - stands for “high-performance dust retardant” In addition to the main HEPA filter, conventional foam polymeric filter elements are usually installed in vacuum cleaners.
- Water filter.
HEPA filters for vacuum cleaners can be of two types:
- Disposable paper in combination with fiberglass.
- Reusable, consisting of Teflon.
Most often, vacuum cleaners use disposable models of small sizes. They quickly become clogged with debris and reduce the efficiency of the vacuum cleaner, increasing engine overheating.
The filter is designed to delay from 0.1 to 1.0 microns. For HEPO filters, the entry of particles above the norm is extremely undesirable, since they accelerate its clogging and reduce efficiency.
Types of water filters:
- Turbulent. The most common simple form. With air, dust and debris gets into a container with water, where it remains. The disadvantage is incomplete suction of dust and installation of additional filter elements.
- Separator type. Dust with air enters the water in which the separator mechanism is placed, and the dust reliably is drawn into the water and does not fly away. More expensive model.
Cartridge filters: types and features
Can be produced for water purification and air.
Water filters - flow or flask - are used both in everyday life for the purification of drinking water or pools, and in production conditions.
The selection criterion is the volume of water transmission per hour and the degree of purification.
The degree of cleaning depends on the porosity of replaceable cartridges from 0.5 to 100 microns. Cleaning is not provided, only replacement.
Cartridge pleated dust filter is designed to separate dust particles from gas. Gas enters through the cartridge and exits through the internal opening already cleaned.
The role of filter elements in modern human life is difficult to overestimate. During operation, you should remember the standard rule: a dirty and clogged filter can be an even greater source of pollution than the medium passing through it. On-time cleaning and replacement is a guarantee of obtaining a quality result guaranteed by the manufacturer.