Circle in kindergarten: dance, theatrical, vocal
Aesthetic education plays an important role in the development of the personality of each child. Therefore, very many parents prefer those kindergartens, in which there are different sections for their baby. A child grows up day by day, and his desire to learn as much as possible about this world and to know oneself grows with the same speed.
The different work of the circles in the kindergarten is designed to help the child to prove himself and reveal certain qualities. Today there are certain kindergartens that direct their activities in one direction, for example, they teach children only to dance or prefer foreign language lessons from a small age.
But it is better to stop your choice at such an institution, where each circle in the kindergarten has a different specialization. Suddenly your baby will not like singing, and he will want to attend a fight? In this case, it is not difficult to change the section.
How to choose the correct circle for the child?
Since you are probably still not exactly sure about your baby's tastes, you will choose a garden in which there are comprehensively developing circles. It should be noted that the baby should not visit more than 2 or 3 sections at a time. Otherwise, he will get very tired, and he will quickly get tired of work even in these interesting circles. Children under 3 years do not need to write down on all the circles - at this age will be enough for something one.
Mugs in kindergartens can be very diverse:
- modeling (from clay, plasticine, dough);
Choosing the best option for the baby, it is worth to start from what he already knows. So you help him develop this quality to the fullest. If your child just can not sit still, give it to the drawing and the sports section. Physical exercises and a sensible depiction of details on paper will be able to calm the baby.
Dancing in kindergarten
The most popular is a dance club in kindergarten. Almost all children like to move to music, so this section will be able to direct their energy in the right direction.
The lesson in this circle is aimed at the correct setting of the posture, the position of the legs and hands, develops the rhythm and hearing of the toddlers. Most importantly, dances teach children to breathe properly and be hardy.
It is very important that children have the opportunity to perform on stage, even in the kindergarten itself. This will help the kids get rid of shyness and become more self-confident. Some dance groups can even take part in various regional and city events.
You can visit the dance circle from the age of 3.
Criteria for choosing a dance mug
If your choice fell on the dance circle in the kindergarten, then the child can be given to almost any institution where he is. It is important to consider only a few simple rules:
1. Recognize as much information as possible about this circle in all kindergartens of interest to you. Talk about it with the director of the institution, the choreographer and the parents of the children who visit him.
2. Inspect the room in which your child will be engaged. It should be clean, easily ventilated, with the presence of mirrors and dance machines.
3. The most important point: this circle must necessarily be to the liking of the kid. Otherwise, nothing good will come of it if you force him to attend a dance studio.
A dance circle can also have its own specific orientation. It can be folk, ballroom or pop dances. Necessarily in the program of each of them enters the classical choreography, which will help the kid to keep his back, head, avoid flat feet.
Vocal circle in the kindergarten
Not less popular in children's institutions is the vocal section. In addition to the fact that babies love to dance, they also love to sing, even without knowing the words of the song.
The vocal circle in the kindergarten is designed for the fact that the child will learn to read and write, rhythmic, will be able to develop singing skills and natural musicality. In this section, the baby will also be able to develop the correct breathing.
The vocal studio can be visited by children from three years old.
Criteria for choosing a vocal circle
The vocal circle in the kindergarten can be of two types:
- Academic vocals. The circle of this direction has a good effect on the development of the voice and hearing of the baby, since it is not limited in possibilities.
- Variety vocal. This studio is not so strict about their charges, but this is not less effective.
But if you are sure that your baby will be an excellent singer, then the preference is better given to the first option. When choosing a vocal circle, stop your attention on such aspects:
1. If the baby has good vocal data, find out about the availability of individual lessons.
2. A good vocal teacher in the first lesson will be able to tell you exactly whether the baby has vocal data or whether he should pick up another circle for him.
Theatrical circle in the kindergarten
The next most popular and the number of attendance is the theater circle. Children like to fantasize and imagine themselves in the role of animated and artistic characters. The theater studio will help them become a favorite hero for at least a few minutes. The kid will fully feel himself a certain character and will be in the spotlight.
The theatrical circles in the kindergarten are aimed at revealing the spiritual and creative potential of the individual in children, on the development of acting skills in each participant.
Anyone interested in the kindergarten can take part in the theater studio.
Criteria for choosing a theatrical circle
Before giving the child to a theater group in a kindergarten, it is worthwhile to clarify several basic criteria for quality education in them:
1. First, visit at least one representation of this circle. This will give you an opportunity to see how well the material is taught to children and how well they absorb it. Ideally, the guys should not be shy and forget their words.
2. Do not bother with how the teacher of the theatrical circle communicates with you. Sometimes these people are very specific, so their practice and skills are more important than mere conversations.
3. Various certificates and certificates of the teacher also do not matter much. Today, such diplomas can be easily bought or even made by yourself.
4. After completing the lesson in the circle, pay attention to how the children leave the class. If everyone goes together, then the atmosphere in the theatrical circle is friendly, but if one is to think about the quality of teaching.
What other circles are there at kindergartens
These three sections are the most popular mugs in kindergartens. But not a single institution will stop only at dances, singing and theater. There is always a lot of interesting things. For example, almost always there is a circle of ISE in kindergarten, sports (football, basketball, tennis, wrestling), logical sections where children are taught to count, play chess or drafts, study foreign languages.
Some kindergartens today direct their activities to a certain sport. A very popular fight was Taekwondo. But this does not prevent to hold competitions in football, volleyball or other kind of sports among pupils of kindergartens.
The mandatory program of many kindergartens also includes a foreign language. Most often children from the age of 3 begin to learn English. If you want your kid to learn another language or not start studying it so early, then it is worth looking for an institution aimed at the general education program.
When you are going to give the child to a kindergarten, be sure to ask about all the clubs that are there. After all, there is a chance that your baby will want to develop some special talent tomorrow, but there will be no opportunities for it.