What flowers do women like? The most popular flowers for women
Flowers and women's beauty are inseparable. No wonder they say that a girl's smile is like a sweet and inviting bud of a tender rose. And indeed, flowers can say a lot and express attention, admiration and appreciation to the female sex.
But what kind of flowers do women like? Some prefer modest daisies, while others prefer luxurious and refined bouquets of passionate roses or unique, fiery and a little mysterious orchids. Nevertheless, both are a romantic sign of attention.
Even in ancient times, there were many legends about flowers. Love for the wonderful miracle of nature originated in women even in the Stone Age. With the onset of spring, cavemen could eat grass and as a symbol of the end of cold weather men presented to their halves a bouquet of the first spring flowers. This meant that the winter was over, and you can not be afraid to leave your home. Even then, the flower was considered not only a beautiful, but also a practical gift.
What flowers are most popular among women?
These plants attract the views of the fairer sex with their natural beauty, fascinating aroma and unsurpassed natural primordiality. What flowers do women like to receive as a gift?
A bouquet can be either an independent present or an addition to the basic gift. Many men believe that there is no difference what to give. Say, a bouquet is a bouquet, what is special about it? But, alas, this is not so. Knowing what flowers women like, any man will look like a real gentleman.
Especially popular among the beautiful half of humanity is the rose. This is the most desired flower of women of all ages. From his intoxicating aroma just around the head goes, and the bend of each petal fascinates with its beauty and tenderness.
There is an ancient Indian legend telling about this beautiful plant. According to legend, from the bud of the blossoming bright red rose, a miracle girl appeared - the goddess Lakshmi, who became a symbol of prosperity and a burning passion.
But the ancient legend has its own story. When the sultry sand on the coast of the island of Cyprus first stepped the goddess of beauty Aphrodite, her body was wrapped in sea foam, turning into petals of magnificent white roses. Splashes gave them a delicious aroma. Since then, the rose, like Aphrodite, symbolizes a beautiful, quivering and passionate feeling, and its thorns remind of incurable wounds from unrequited love.
However, this queen of the garden is not just very popular. In ancient times, from its petals began to make rose oil. In Europe, the rose was considered a rare and priceless flower. It was grown only in the gardens of powerful lords. Over time, it became a heraldic symbol and rightfully took its place on the royal throne of the western monarchs of that era. To this day, the rose is considered the queen of all colors.
Flowers are a touching and sincere gift. But how do you know which flowers each woman loves most? Who should give tender cornflowers and chamomiles, and to whom - sensual roses and passionate orchids? How, using the language of flowers, learn to understand the feelings of men?
- Red roses are a favorite gift of young people to their girls. But, unfortunately, it is better to give these flowers not to a young lady, but to a mature woman. The element of red roses is a violent passion that is associated with mature age, experience and wisdom of life. But, if the subject of your sympathy just adores these flowers, it is better to choose bouquets of tender pink color.
- Tulip is a fairy-tale plant, symbolizing happiness. If your chosen one gave you red tulips, then the gift can be considered a recognition in love, because such flowers speak about the purity and sincerity of feelings.
- Carefree daisies emphasize the uniqueness of any woman and will become an original compliment on the first date.
- An exquisite lily speaks about the perfection of a woman and symbolizes wealth, luxury and prosperity.
- Orchids - unique in beauty flowers, having presented which, you express your admiration for the youth and elegance of a woman. A noble aroma will create an atmosphere of uniqueness and give an intimate encounter to a note of romanticism and passion.
- Gerberas, differing in simplicity and elegance, symbolize an innocent sense of eternal love. If the heart of a man is filled with purity and sincerity, then these flowers will more than ever help express these emotions.
What do the flowers say? Female character
Each woman intuitively chooses those flowers that are more suited to her character.
- The observant person can notice that, choosing chamomiles, secretive women under the guise of unassailable modesty hide a cheerful and friendly character, while such simple field flowers will not surprise the royal people in any way.
- Tulips can give out a calm, balanced and at the same time sociable nature, which in the soul remains an incorrigible optimist.
- Carnation is the flower of seductresses and adventurers. Women who prefer them are good diplomats, they attach great importance to formalities and deftly manipulate people.
- Peonies will tell about female "weakness". These flowers are loved by insatiable women. This feeling is reflected in everything - in an irrepressible craving for luxury, recognition in society, fame and popularity among men.
- Lilac speaks of the restrained nature of a strict nature. Often women who prefer this tender flower live in their inner world. They are secretive and devoid of assertiveness in achieving this goal.
- But the rose is a flower of purposeful and active ladies who have a strong character, strong will, are active and full of ambition, but at the same time are feminine, and therefore choose the same powerful men in their entourage.
Talk about what flowers are the most loved by every woman, you can a long time. But how to give a bouquet is not known to many. A small bouquet is usually presented after words of congratulation or gratitude, holding it in the left hand. The right should be released for a handshake. Huge compositions are appropriate for a special celebration, they must be held with both hands.
Regardless of whose holiday is men or women, a bouquet of flowers is always given to the hostess of the house. But! Only after the main gift and words of congratulations. Usually flowers are presented by a man, even if his companion is next to him.
Handing the bouquet should be without packaging, of course, if it does not require artistic design. And in any case, the originator of the celebration can not show his bad impression of the accepted gift, if he suddenly did not like. This will be a disrespect to the people who presented it.
About what kind of flowers women love, has already been told. It should be noted that the number of them in the bouquet is not the last value.
- Nine colors are a symbol of strong friendship.
- Seven - it is customary to give to the students.
- Five colors - symbolize a declaration of love.
- Three buds - talk about devotion and willingness to follow you to the end of the world.
- One flower is proof that you are the whole meaning of the life of your chosen one.
And now - a little astrology.
Flowers and zodiac signs
What flowers do women like Twins? Oh, these young ladies - a continuous intrigue. It is impossible to say with absolute certainty what flowers women like this sign of the zodiac. They like everything: both fragrant orchids, and fragrant lilacs, and wonderful jasmine, and even bird cherry. A bouquet of wild flowers will never leave them indifferent. Twins can admire the daisies for hours in the field. They are struck by their pristine beauty and innocence of lily of the valley and forget-me-not. Therefore, the issue of choosing a flower bouquet for Gemini is not urgent. If funds permit, then the best gift for such a woman will be a flower shop.
What flowers do women like Lions?
Representatives of this sign love everything great, that's why they like flowers with large inflorescences and bright saturated aroma. They are fascinated by wonderful gladioli, and the smell of tulips and roses is simply poured out on the spot. Women-Lions, like ardent hunters, overtake their prey. Therefore, before you give flowers to representatives of this sign of the zodiac, you should think about your choice. Another thing, if the chosen one dreamed of such a person. Then boldly give a huge, chic bouquet - and you will forever conquer the heart of the Lioness. Preference is given to plants of dark scarlet color, whether peonies or roses - so you will once again emphasize your passion for your beloved.
What flowers do women like Aries?
By their nature, all Aries are wrestlers. Striving for uncompromising solutions is their fad. The struggle for justice and recognition in society determined the character of this sign of the zodiac and, as a consequence, the range of colors most suitable for Aries.
Bright flowers come to these people. Women born under the sign of Aries love to be admired, made expensive gifts and showed their gratitude with a bright bouquet. Therefore, the color scheme can amaze by the richness of colors and shades: purple, crimson, bright red, orange and blue flowers will not leave your chosen one indifferent. Give a woman a rose - this royal flower expresses all your feelings and reveals the mystery of love. A bright, unpretentious violets will tell you about your attention and care.
Remember, the magic of colors has a remarkable strength. Every woman is beautiful, desirable and sexy. But to reveal all the secrets, carefully kept with seven seals, only a loving man who, caressing the way of love with tender but eloquent buds, will help the chosen one become truly happy. Give women flowers!