What detergents for dishwashers are needed so that the dishes are clean and the machine served for a long time
A microwave oven or a coffee maker Russians will not be surprised. However, dishwashers have only begun to occupy a worthy place in Russian cuisines. There are several reasons for this: such equipment is quite expensive, except for Moreover, until recently, even more accessible equipment was not available in the kitchens of Russians. The result is one: many housewives, who have already decided to buy such a useful unit, do not know what detergents for dishwashers are preferable.
Features automatic dishwashing
The main differences between manual and machine washing dishes consist in different effects. In the first case the result is achieved, first of all, thanks to mechanical friction, while the machine washes the dishes without touching it.
Cleanliness in machine washing is achieved due to a higher water temperature (up to 50-60 degrees), as well as chemical effects on the surface. Therefore, detergents for the dishwasher are different from those that are used in more customary for us hand washing dishes.
Detergent for dishwasher, in contrast to substances for hand washing dishes, should have the following properties:
- Softening of hard water;
- reduced foaming, as excess foam may cause a decrease in the quality of washing, as well as lead to equipment failure;
- should be well washed off even with a small amount of water.
The lucky purchaser of miracle equipment is required to purchase the following mandatory detergents for dishwashers:
- a special detergent for washing dishes, which is used in the main cycle of washing;
- salt for the dishwasher. It allows you to reduce the level of water hardness, and therefore, to extend the service life of equipment;
- rinsing agent is used in the final stage of washing, it helps to remove the remnants of chemical agents from the dishes, to achieve rapid drying without dripping.
Today, manufacturers have invented a new tool that combines all three functions - specialized tablets for dishwashers. However, it should be borne in mind that it is not suitable for older units.
If you want to extend the life of your equipment, and also make washing dishes more effective, in addition to the basic set, you need to purchase additional detergents for dishwashers. The most common of these are:
- degreaser, which helps to remove fat, settling on the inside of the machine;
- a means to prevent the formation of scale;
- deodorizing agents that help to remove the unpleasant odor that can form inside the machine.
If you want to get rid of the tedious duty of washing dishes, you should take into account that along with the purchase of new equipment, the costs of detergents will increase. For dishwashers, it is advisable to use substances from well-known companies, as this guarantees their high quality, and hence, a longer service life of the machine. In addition, be sure to pay attention to the information on the label indicating which type of dish is suitable for this or that product.