What toys a child needs in 1 year: bright, beautiful, safe, developing, musical
Up to 1 year, the child needs a small set of toys: a musical mobile, several rattles, primitive wooden toys, objects with balls that can be twisted, a rug with rattles. When the child turns 1 year old, and he is already beginning to take the first steps, he needs more complex and diverse entertainment and a joint game with his parents. Still, what toys are needed for a child in 1 year for harmonious development and fun pastime?
Items for games with water and sand
Since the child at this age only begins to know the surrounding world and the properties of materials, it is very important in 1 year is a game with sand, water and other similar materials. Such games are not only very entertaining for children, after all they can spend hours, but they also develop thinking, help to know the environment.
Toys for aquatic games
Therefore, it is so important to provide the child with interesting and beautiful things. But what toys are needed for a child in 1 year for playing in the water?
- Rubber items (sets of small rubber beasts: duckling with ducklings, starfish, cancer, octopus, fish, fungus).
Such toys are most often sold with whistles, due to which they make a kind of whistle. But, based on the experience and feedback of many mothers, it is better for 1-year-old children to pull these whistles, because kids at this age still continue to learn the world through the mouth, and later you can insert them. Rubber toys are so interesting for children at this age: they can be rolled on water, and water is collected in them, and then poured and splashed.
- Floating winding mechanisms (frogs, fish, ducklings and others, which are so interesting to sort out with paws and float in the water).
- Bottles of different sizes and shapes, jars and cups, buckets, watering cans for transfusion of water from one to another, filling. Such a game, despite its simplicity, is for sure the most beloved for young children, moreover, it does not require extra expenses from parents.
- Puppets, which can be smeared, and then washed, bathed and wiped.
Toys for sand and yard
No less important matter for the knowledge of the world around for a one-year-old child is sand, but what toys are needed for a child in 1 year for entertainment in the sandbox and beyond?
- Buckets, shovel, rake.
- Molds and pasochki of different sizes and shapes.
- Cars: toys in the form of a dump truck, tractor, excavator.
- Toy utensils (plates, cups, saucers, spoons, kettle, frying pan, pan).
- Bottles with a wide neck.
All these items will make an entertaining and informative sand game even more interesting and exciting.
Imagery toys: dolls and animals
Children at this age is very important to play with the so-called conditionally-shaped objects (dolls and animals). Best of all, if they are made of a variety of materials (wooden toys, rubber, fabric, plastic), they must also be of different sizes, colors and textures.
However, when choosing such things, it is necessary to follow certain rules so that the one-year-old child’s game is both safe and interesting:
- Although the children's world is colorful and cheerful, one can not distort the real things. The cat should not be blue or green, and the dog, the fish - pink, because the child already at this age is well remembered and absorbs like a sponge.
- The size of the toy should be convenient for use by a one-year-old child, the optimal length is 15-30 cm.
- The most interesting for children of this age are talking and singing toys, and let the kid still can not make out the words, but it's still fun when he hears that not only people around him, but also toys can talk and even sing songs.
- Dolls should be both safe and flexible, so that they can be swaddled, seated, laid to sleep and so on. Well, if the doll has a variety of elements for the game:
- hair with elastic bands and ribbons that can be combed, braided;
- clothes: a dress, a suit, socks, shoes that you can take off and put on.
- It is good, if the child has plush toys or soft on several pieces of one name, but different sizes, colors: 2 cats, 3 dogs, 5 dolls. Then the baby will be able to compare, what is the difference of this or that animal, or to distinguish that this dog is big, and this little dog.
Are there any differences between toys for girls and boys?
What toys are needed for a child in 1 year, based on sexual characteristics? It is believed that babies at this age can not yet separate themselves into boys and girls. Often boys play with dolls, a bowl, and toys for girls are typewriters and pistols. After all, the child still does not fully understand the purpose and characteristics of individual objects, but simply needs to take his hands for the development of motor skills and even his mouth for the knowledge of the surrounding world.
At the age of one year, the most important thing for a child is that the toy is new to him, bright, colorful, educational, but safe.
Toys for the development of one-year-old children
Developmental toys for children of 1 year are very diverse and individual for each child. The development of a one-year-old child occurs at a huge pace. The main thing in the formation of skills at this age is the development of speech, physical and creative abilities. That is why the various items that are appropriate for the level of development are so important now, because the kid knows this world through playing and interacting with his parents.
There are certain educational toys for children 1 year old, which, according to the parents, are the most interesting and fascinating for kids and should be in the arsenal of each child:
- Pyramid is universal in its use. She will teach both colors and shapes and sizes, and also help coordinate movements, the kid will understand where the ring is bigger and where less. Up to a year it can be used as a set of rings that can be hung over the crib and call the colors.
- Inserts. Such a toy is one of the most favorite for children. She will also teach flowers, the concept of "more-less." These cups can not only invest one in another, but also build a pyramid out of them that develops all kinds of thinking of the baby.
- Sorter also well trains the child's intelligence. With it, you can study the geometric shapes, colors and learn how to put the desired figure in a cell of a certain shape.
- The ball, despite its simplicity, well develops the logic and coordination of movements. You can first roll it, and then throw it gently to the child, and also fun to catch an adult, so that the kid could laugh.
Intellectual development of the crumbs
For the development of speech and communication skills, figures from a variety of materials (wooden, soft and singing toys) and cards with animals, birds, fruits, vegetables, food will be appropriate. Only for the game with them, the help of adults is necessary for explanation and story. It is better to limit ourselves to short, but understandable and unexplained explanations (the dog barks "av-av", the piggy grunts "hryu-hryu", the cat meows "meow-meow").
It is good to teach before and after the year of the baby to books, only the main thing is that they are made of thick cardboard, and also with bright, clear and colorful illustrations. In fact now for kids it is pictures and your explanations to them are most important and necessary. Of course, you need to take into account the individuality of the child and not to force to sit behind the book, because one child can sit and listen to the fairy tales in a year, and another will not sit still for a second.
Ideal educational toys for the development of all skills does not exist. The main thing - you need to look at your child and clearly understand what he really does not have, and not to prohibit everything. For example, often at this age, children begin to open all the lockers and get out dishes, clothes, construction tools. If you have the opportunity, you need to buy children's dishes, reduced analogues of household appliances, tools for construction and put in a locker, available for the child.
Wheeled toys and cars
At one-year-old age, when a child learns to walk, it is important not only harmonious mental development, but also physical skills. In this you will help a variety of toy cars. For example, such as in the photo below.
- Large cars with a handle for driving and a rope, which you can not just sit down to ride mom, but also carry your favorite dolls and little animals, leaning on the machine, and roll on the string, dragging her from behind.
- A mini stroller is a small copy of a stroller for purchases in a supermarket on four wheels. Children, as a rule, like to play with it, because it is possible not only to roll on the handle, and to train in the first steps, but also to roll up plush toys, toy fruits, vegetables and other important trifles.
- Stickers on sticks help to walk the kids thanks to distracting maneuvers. They can be in the form of little animals, helicopters and just wheels, but they well develop balance and coordination of movements.
Music and singing toys also have a positive impact on developing the abilities of kids, and spending time with them is very fun and exciting, just pay attention to the sound level of such funny things did not exceed the norm for the child's body. The market has a fairly large selection:
- Musical instruments (piano, guitar, drum).
- Xylophone is for children. It is very easy to use: light movement of the wand on the color plate extracts a beautiful sound, and a certain sequence of taps creates a beautiful melody. With it, not only fun and interesting to play, but the xylophone also well develops a musical ear and a sense of rhythm.