How to choose sets for fireplaces
Kits for a fireplace - an extremely useful tool for any owner of a wood stove. It contains all the necessary accessories that will help in the care and maintenance. Among other things, the forged set for the fireplace can become an ideal element of home decor, decorate the room in which the furnace is located.
What tools are included in the fireplace set?
Standard kits for fireplaces include: poker, scoop, forceps, broom. Given the nature of the design of the room and the heating medium itself, you can choose from the following options:
- Classic set - suitable for servicing any wood-burning product for heating the room.
- The forged set is the perfect complement to stoves and fireplaces decorated in an exclusive style, where the main emphasis is placed on the use of attractive design solutions.
- Original sets for fireplaces - include not only the basic set of tools, but also a whole mass of useful additional accessories.
What are the important qualities that should be different for fireplaces? A good set of tools for the care and maintenance of a wood heating system should first of all be the embodiment of practicality. At the second place here goes the design design, as well as aesthetic appeal.
In general, quality tools should be durable, have anti-corrosion resistance, be made of strong materials that are weakly susceptible to mechanical stress. It is desirable that all the surfaces of the facilities for servicing the fireplace are covered with high-quality, stable paint.
Tips for choosing
How to decide on a suitable set? Initially, you should focus on the purchase of the most complete set of tools:
- Drovnitsa from metal - the presence of this element favorably distinguishes the set externally, as it eliminates the need to lay wood around the fireplace or to burden yourself with the preparation of self-made devices.
- Fireplace grate - does not allow the firewood and hotheads to prematurely leave the furnace.
- Metal pallet - used as a means to concentrate coal, which fall through the grate.
- Nippers - will come to the rescue when there is a need to stir the coal or fix firewood.
- Furs - an optional accessory, which at the same time allows you to quickly inflate the flame, if the fireplace begins to fade.
- Coal bucket - used in the assembly of spent fuel. It must be fire resistant and contain a heat insulated handle.
- Brush and scraper - facilitate the process of cleaning the ashes and ashes from the fireplace.
Authoritative manufacturers often offer products of the proper quality to the consumer. Therefore, choosing sets for fireplaces, it is necessary to trust, first of all, products of eminent brands. However, suitable tools that differ fire resistance, easy cleaning, durability, always help to choose a consultant. The main thing is to seek help from large points of sales.