How to make a gift to the Pope on February 23 with their hands
Any dad no less than other family members, I want pleasant surprises and gifts from loved ones. In particular, this applies to the main holiday – Day of defender of the Fatherland. And although fathers are mostly Mature men, cute crafts from the kids bring them a lot of joy and pleasure. A gift to the Pope on February 23 with their hands not difficult to do, but he will be remembered for a lifetime and will remind of your love.
Before you start to understand the fabrication of surprises, please note that the present moral character is also important. They do receive the main gift even more enjoyable. Surround your man with attention and care. Even if he is skeptical about the holidays, create in the house a joyful atmosphere. Make sure the head of the family didn't feel neglected on this day. Recall about how much you love him, how important it is for your significant other and children.
Kids can make a nice father for their achievements won by 23 February. To those, for example, are the triumphs in sporting events that are held on a public holiday. When the child will dedicate his achievement to the Pope and say in the moment of giving a congratulatory speech to his address, it will become an unforgettable gift. And if even the father himself is engaged in this sport, his joy will not be boundaries. No less enjoyable for it will be the prize child in any tournament or competition, the recognition of him in love and uttering sincere words of gratitude.
Prepare the Goodies
A gift to the Pope on February 23 (with their hands!) from your daughter may be not only pleasant, but also delicious. Particularly relevant for men with a sweet tooth. Of course, preparing this surprise, the little boy will be hoping that he, too, then get a piece of cake. Because he will try doubly and treat the work with great enthusiasm.
How to make a gift to the Pope on February 23 with their hands, so he was good? You can cook a cake cookie. The process does not require any special culinary skills, and it can handle even a small child.
— 800 grams of biscuits
— a pack of butter
— marmalade or marshmallow for decoration.
To prepare the dishes you need in total secrecy from his father, while he's at work or walking somewhere. If you try to enter the kitchen – don't let him in there, using every possible argument!
So, prepare a gift to the Pope on February 23 with their hands on my daughter. Hold the butter some time out of the refrigerator so that it softened. Mix condensed milk and whisk with a mixer.
Cookies crumble into small pieces. With this task easily cope any child. However, he is having fun, he will drop a rare case to destroy something in the name of a good cause. Now mix all the ingredients, add toasted on a frying pan the nuts and shape from the resulting mass cake of any shape.
This can be a car, star, heart, whatever you can come up with and implement! Then cover the surface of the jelly babies, marshmallows or any other supplies in advance tasty elements. Put in refrigerator and wait a couple of hours, the mass is frozen. Now you can present his beloved man.
What else can you do edible gift to the Pope on February 23 with their hands? It is also jelly, poured in special molds, and Bank of sweets. Such containers will be in any house. It is necessary to choose the right cover and belt. Pour in a container of chocolates (or even better – colored pills). Let the child draw for her beautiful label with an inscription in the style of "Vitamin happiness" or simply "Dear dad". Glue it, tie the neck tape and work on the present finished.
Draw a picture
Any parent is pleased to receive paintings, painted by hand dear child. A gift to the Pope on February 23 with their hands can present his picture in the cap on the tank, plane or ship. But even if the subject of the picture is not military, and the child simply draws a portrait of the father or the whole family together against the house – this, too, will be a pleasant surprise.
As if to Supplement the picture with a nice inscription and good wishes, it will become even more valuable. You can also put it in a frame or rolled into a tube and wrap the ribbon. Gift paper or even a regular foil as packaging also will not be superfluous.
How to make a gift to the Pope on February 23 with their hands? Gradually realistic to make a variety of nice Souvenirs. For example, it may be a boat, which can make even the youngest child. But we're not talking about the classic paper crafts, and more interesting. You'll need:
— long dining skewer
four squares of coloured paper (preferably crepe)
feed check box
The work consists of the following stages:
- To make the billet housing of the future boat, from the sponges need to cut two of the front area, instead they formed a triangular feed.
- Then in the Central part of the insert the skewer that serves as a mast.
- The child can cut out paper sails. If he is not very good with scissors, let mom help him in this matter. Now need three billets of square shape. It is necessary that they were all different sizes. The biggest is the sail mounted on the mast. Behind him (in the middle), place the box a little smaller, and the last hook on them.
- To fasten their need so that at the very top of the mast held and the box of tapes.
- At the front of the boat, insert a toothpick with another sail. Let the child write on it "dad" — and a gift ready!
Fly on airplane
How to make a gift to the Pope on February 23 with their hands out of paper? It can be a beautiful airplane. Prepare to work on some materials and tools. This:
— box of matches
— velvet paper (a sheet of yellow and red)
— scissors and a pencil.
You can make this gift to the Pope on February 23 with their hands in kindergarten in the older group. The instructions work as follows:
- Conduct a markup of cardboard. Main part of the body will consist of strips 2 cm in width and length as the entire leaf. Wings will produce two lines that can cover a matchbox. And to make the feathers on the tail, will come in handy a couple of little cuts.
- Bend the large piece and glue to it at a right angle box. It will be the cockpit.
- Now be prepared for parts of the wings need to trim the ends in the form of semicircles, to make them more similar to the details of the future airplane. After that they are glued to the box-body.
- Manufacture feathers for the tail. Attach one of the narrow parts between the halves of the folded tail. And the other fold in half, fold back from the edges at 0.5 cm and lock it with the nose up on the previous item.
- From yellow paper cut out a propeller (to simplify the task of the child can give him a pre-prepared template) and glue it to the front of the crafts. And from red you can make stars, if present from the boy, or flowers and hearts, if the author is a girl. These figures decorate the surface of the wings and tail.
A gift to the Pope on February 23 with their hands do not have to be affiliated with the army. If the child will make for him a sweet machine, it will be no less pleasant. You will need:
cylinder from toilet paper
— pieces of paint film
Let's get to work:
- First, the child should paint the base of toilet paper with gouache.
- After that, the cardboard you need to cut the wheels for a future car. Glue them to the circles a little smaller to make the caps of the tires. It is desirable to use a material that contrasts with the basic.
- Let the kid make a wheel for the machine. For this it is necessary to circle round pattern black marker and draw coming from its center the rays of the helm.
- At the next stage the child can not do without your help, because you have to cut the cylinder hole, which will serve as the driver's seat. It is best for the job will suit an x-ACTO knife. Tab, which is formed do not separate completely. Fold it up to form a chair.
- The final stage in the creation of cars is its decoration stickers colorful film, attach the wheels, handlebars and license plate. Can also put her little toy driver.
How to make a gift to the Pope on February 23 with their hands to children? It can be not only sweets or miniature appliances, and even clothing.
But we're not talking about ready-made garments, which are sold in stores. Let the kid make, for example, a shirt out of paper. This is done according to the following scheme:
- Take a standard sheet of paper and in the upper pane, make a bend in the form of strips. Then unfold it and fold the work surface in half vertically.
- The first bend cut the paper to the left and right, leaving a little to the center.
- Align the leaf and fold in the center of the separated strips. Glue them the corners together. Thus you will form the collar.
- If you want, you can also cut out of the paper tie or a bow tie to the shirt or even jacket.
- Paint marker pockets and buttons.
Can paste the finished shirt on a postcard or decorate her box, which will lie another gift. But if attach it to the leaf on which are painted the arms, legs and head, get a three-dimensional portrait of the Pope. You can even stick his face cut out of pictures.
Create a designer t-shirt
A gift to the Pope on February 23 with their hands in kindergarten 2 Junior gr. can make by applying their artistic and design talents. Kids don't have to cut out and sew the shirt. This task not every adult can cope! But the design of the finished garment can even the youngest members of the family.
Everything you need for work is a plain white t-shirt and special markers for fabric. Before you begin, define the concept of future creation. Let the child himself decide what he wants to draw.
If your little artist is a boy, he may depict, e.g. a car. Or may it be the ship, aft of which is the Pope-captain, surrounded by raging waves.
The girl will get a lot of pleasure from working on portraits myself, mom, dad, other family members and your Pets. And if the characters in the picture are the images of princes and princesses, led by the Pope-king, that's generally ideal. After all, what girl doesn't like to portray yourself in a fluffy dress and with a crown on his head? Below the picture was a success, unobtrusive control of the creative process and, if necessary, prompt, where it is possible to correct.
After selecting the next pattern, decide on the inscription, which is its complement. Enough banal "Our dad is the best" or something like that. But if you come up with more original and personal words – a gift from it only will win.
A gift to the Pope on February 23 with their hands, a photo that he can show colleagues and to show off their beautiful family, and begin to do the contour drawing. It need to outline separately on Whatman paper, or standard sheet of paper. As an option – you can print the finished image to the printer. Place the workpiece under the fabric in the inner part of the t-shirt to the outlines show through to the outside. Now, holding the working surface, transfer the image on the front of it. Paint all the parts, add the lettering – crafts ready!
Consider other ideas for a present
A gift to the Pope on February 23 with their hands, a photo that will warm his soul, can be done in various ways. There are countless options, each beautiful in its own way and unique. A DIY very easy to make even kids, students in elementary school. Whichever gift you choose, it will bring the head of your family a lot of joy, and your child – enjoy the work. We offer you some of these crafts.
- A great gift to the Pope on February 23 with their hands from your daughter for 12 years – a picture frame made from twigs. It is not difficult to make, and it looks beautiful and stylish. And if we add dad's favorite picture with the image of the family – will make a perfect spiritual gift.
- The little boy will be able to decorate pebbles from the local pond in the form of dominoes. Or, for example, it can be collected during a recent trip to the sea pebbles. Also let them try to decorate the stones with various symbols and make them the supply for securities, so they do not fall off the table.
- A son who's already confident enough to own a computer capable of making a selection from the cute family snapshots and photo of father and to decorate his office. The usual congratulatory poster with a collage is also perfect for the occasion.
- A gift to the Pope on February 23 with their hands from a daughter 11 years old, you can give the brush shaving girl with painted handles. Acrylic paint will be indispensable helpers in this creative business, and if you approach it with all responsibility and to do everything neat and beautiful, the gift will turn out just wonderful.
- If the girl enjoys knitting and succeeds, please let father warm scarf or socks. Even if the pattern does not work perfect, the man will still wear this accessory with pleasure and pride. And part of love of the child will always be with him and warm during the strongest frosts.
- A gift to the Pope on February 23 with their hands on my daughter 10 years to do the suspension on the mirror in the car. For making use cardboard, scraps of fabric and any other suitable material. In thinking of the shape and design of the product there are absolutely no restrictions.
- From leather scraps to make covers for documents or interesting keychain.
- Also the child can cut out coasters or dense fabric or cloth.
Since international men's day everyone we associate with strength and courage, you can prepare a themed gala dinner. The menu will include a variety of meat dishes, beautifully garnished them. And if the father at the time was in the Navy, use a tasty fish. Surround her man with warmth and care. Make him feel important and needed and will remember this day by surprise, made with love.
A gift to the Pope on February 23, hand made, will not prevent to complement the card. It can even serve as a self-gift. To make it useful the following materials:
The design of the future of crafts is not restricted by any rules. It can be decorated with a collage of images of the joint or separately carved from photos individuals family members. Or let the child make a beautiful applique in the form of a plane, ship or tank.
Another good option is bulk chocolate. When dad opens it, you will see 3D image, which is expanded as in children's books. And to achieve this effect is not so difficult. Just fold the cardboard in half, draw rectangles and cut them partially on the sides. Then vignete them from the inside and glue prepared in advance of the picture. Outside glue crafts with colored paper.
Regardless of how you will be issued a card, it must be signed with good wishes, words of love and gratitude to the most beloved Pope!