How to give birth faster than 39 weeks of pregnancy? Childbirth at the 39th week of pregnancy
Each mother looks forward to the appearance of her baby. But sometimes it happens that patience is simply not enough. And often a woman asks herself how to give birth faster than 39 weeks of pregnancy. Whether it is possible to do it, whether the child is ready to appear on light and as all it is possible to accelerate - about it and it would be desirable to tell now.
What happens on the 39th week
At the very beginning it is necessary to understand what happens to the body of a woman at this time and whether the baby can be born. So, childbirth at 39 weeks of pregnancy - a normal phenomenon. The crumb has already been formed enough to appear safely without fear. His posture in the womb is head down, legs and hands are pinched. And this means that he has already prepared himself for the natural process of appearance. All his internal organs are also designed for work, although while the baby receives food through the umbilical cord, and his intestine is still sterile. It is also important to remember that at this time the motor activity of the child is significantly reduced. This is due to the fact that the amount of amniotic fluid decreases, and the baby has little free space. The child can not move for a long time, but there is nothing to worry about.
Harbingers of labor: distant
How can you understand that the birth begins on 39 weeks of pregnancy? So, for this it is possible to trace whether there are first harbingers of this process. What can a lady feel at this time? So, indicators can be far and near. If we talk about the distant:
- The birth will be very soon, when the woman's stomach is down. A woman will definitely feel it, because it will breathe easier. However, diarrhea may occur, since the baby will exert pressure on the gastrointestinal tract.
- False contractions. Near the time of birth (but sometimes in the second trimester of pregnancy), the lady may experience false bouts, which got their name thanks to scientists Braxton and Hicks. Thus, the body prepares for the appearance of the baby in the light. However, the strength of these fights is much lower, the sensations are not so painful.
- Change of posture. Due to the fact that the belly of a woman falls, her center of gravity shifts. And, of course, the posture changes. The gait becomes a "duck". There may be unpleasant sensations, discomfort in the region of the pectoral articulation and sacrum.
Harbinger of birth: close
However, there are more obvious signs that childbirth is about to come. If a woman has a pregnancy of 39 weeks, the precursors of childbirth will be as follows:
- Discharge from the vagina. Before childbirth may appear brown mucous discharge, possibly with blood veins. It's not scary, the mucous plug comes out. This may also indicate that leaking amniotic fluid occurs.
- Waste of mucous plug. It appears on the very first weeks of baby's formation. Its main function is to protect the child from infections. This cork tightly closes the entrance to the uterus, which prevents the viruses and infection from penetrating into its cavity. When she departs, this is an important indicator that the delivery will soon come. However, she can go out a week before the baby's birth. How can you understand what exactly happened? The woman will have thick mucous discharge, their congestion, possibly with blood veins.
- Motor activity of the baby. Before giving birth, babies in the stomach seem to subside. All the blame - lack of space for action. The child grows up, the stomach as much as possible increases, but this is not enough. Therefore, the children move less.
- Changes in the cervix. This woman, of course, will not feel, but the doctor can diagnose. So, it is very important to monitor the cervical opening, because these indicators indicate how close the process of active labor to the lady.
- Change in the body weight of a lady. Before giving birth, the weight of a woman often decreases. Everything happens because the body of a pregnant woman accumulates estrogen (the most important hormone for labor), which helps to reduce puffiness. Extra fluid is eliminated from the body, the weight of the mother decreases.
- Relaxing the stool. The accumulation of estrogen in the body of a pregnant woman also affects the condition of a woman's chair. So, often about a week before the birth of a woman will increasingly visit the toilet. This is the natural process of emptying the intestine before delivery.
- Contractions. What else should a woman know if she has a pregnancy of 39 weeks? Harbinger of births that indicate their initial process are fights. Painful sensations will gradually increase, and the time between sensations will decrease.
And, of course, the indicator that the natural birth is close, there will be psychological changes in the pregnant woman. A couple of weeks before the birth of a baby a woman becomes calm, peaceful, forgetful. He ceases to worry about trifles. This is all very important, as it helps to prepare a lady for the process of labor. However, it should be said that all these indicators are very individual.
If a woman wants to know how to give birth faster than 39 weeks of pregnancy, she just needs to have sex. For a long time doctors tried to forbid intimacy in the last weeks of bearing a child. And all because it is an excellent stimulation of labor. Everything happens during an orgasm of the lady, when the organism can take such cuts for the beginning of the family activity. In any case, even if this does not help the activation of labor, it certainly will not hurt. After all, all the positive emotions that the mother experiences are transferred to the baby. However, it is worth remembering that at this time a woman may have little lubrication. In order not to spoil the sensations during intimacy, you need to stock up on artificial substitutes.
Nipple massage also works in a similar way. This is not only an excellent preparation of a woman for breastfeeding, but also a natural stimulation of labor.
Reception of alcoholic drinks
It can often be read that natural birth can be substantially approximated if you drink a little alcohol. So, ladies advise each other to take a glass of wine or even an alcoholic mixture. According to their version, this makes the baby quickly "get out" from the inside, since he does not like such food at all. However, this fact is not confirmed by doctors. Moreover, doctors do not tire of repeating that drinking alcohol at any time of bearing a baby is absolutely impossible. After all, it can affect not only the state of health, but even the development of the baby itself.
We understand further how to give birth faster than 39 weeks of pregnancy. So, the people say that you can eat some food, and they, in turn, accelerate the process of appearance of crumbs into the light. What, then, is offered to the ladies:
- Spicy dishes. However, doctors have absolutely no scientific confirmation of this. In addition, it is worth remembering that you can not at the same time eat raw fish (if the lady chooses Japanese cuisine).
- Olive oil. From this remedy, doctors do not refuse. If you take it one tablespoon three times a day, the ligaments of the uterus soften, its elasticity improves. In addition, this is not only a way to speed birth, but also a method of avoiding gaps when the baby is born.
- Raspberry tea. This is a common method of accelerating labor in the United States. So, you need to brew a drink from the raspberry leaves and drink it, starting from the 35th week. However, everything needs to know the measure, this must be remembered.
- Castor oil. Some women know that its use can cause fights. But why does this happen? The thing is that castor oil has a lax effect. And this leads to the fact that there is an early stimulation of the cervix.
Finding out how to give birth faster than 39 weeks of pregnancy, it is worth remembering that you do not need to accelerate this process on your own. Experts say that it is necessary to stimulate labor activity only for medical reasons. In other cases, the baby himself knows best, it's time for him to appear in the world or it is necessary to sit a little more in the tummy.
Normal natural delivery can begin at any time after the 37th week of pregnancy. At this time, the baby is already fully formed and ready to see the world. However, sometimes the patient can be assigned to stimulation of labor (the patient's feedback after this is positive, because all this happens exclusively under the supervision of midwives). However, such a procedure should be appointed only on specific indicators.
Indices of stimulation of labor before the appointed date
When can a woman, at the 39th week of carrying a baby, be able to stimulate labor?
- Multiple pregnancy. This is necessary because two or more children at this time are already very closely in the mother's stomach.
- Medical indicators. It can be a rhesus-conflict between the mother and fetus, complications with the heart, increased blood pressure. It is worth remembering that all this affects not only the state of mother, but also the baby.
- Failure in the process of delivery. Earlier, at the 39th week, a woman could be medically stimulated to give birth if premature water leakage occurred, the weddings are weak and short, if the cervix is large and there are no contractions, and if the lady is tired, exhausted and not can itself guide the process of the appearance of the baby.
Ways to stimulate childbirth
If a lady has 39 weeks gestation, how to speed up delivery? So, for this, doctors can choose one of the ways to stimulate labor.
- Act on the cervix. For this lady prostaglandins are introduced, special hormones that cause the neck to open.
- Amniotomy, i.e., dissection of the fetal bladder. This procedure is painless. When the water leaves the uterus, pressure rises in it, the baby's head presses against the pelvic bone, which stimulates the appearance of crumbs.
- Oxytocin. The introduction of this hormone into the body stimulates uterine contractions.
When is stimulation prohibited?
If a lady has 39 weeks gestation (second childbirth, the first - it doesn’t matter), the stimulation of childbirth can be prohibited by the following indicators:
- The child's location is wrong, he is not ready for a normal birth process.
- The condition of the baby is not perfect (the indications of the heart monitor are important).
- The size of the head of the baby does not match the size of the mom's pelvis.
- The mother has certain health problems (for example, a suture on the uterus).
In all these cases, most often vaginal delivery becomes impossible, the lady is prescribed a cesarean section.