How to cut a york at home
Decorative dog Yorkshire Terrier - a small, with a nice face - requires special care and care. Cutting claws, hair on the body, head. How to cut a york at home, and is it possible? Yes it is possible. But immediately I would like to warn you that on your own you can make a simple hairstyle and just cut off excess hair. In the event that you are interested in any specific hairstyles, it is better to immediately turn to specialists, so as not to spoil the appearance of the dog and do no harm to it. Our article tells you how to cut a york at home.
Why do dogs need to cut?
Not all dog breeds need hairstyles and permanent haircuts. Some people just comb out several times a week to remove unwanted wool. In general, the procedure for cutting is needed for:
• Comfort of the dog. For example, in the summer, so that your dog does not overheat in the hot sun.
• Simplify the life of the owner. Regular haircut helps to avoid the appearance of spools of wool on carpets and furniture.
So, if you are a mistress of such a dog, then, probably, more than once asked a questionabout how to cut the york. We will talk about this later.
How to cut a york at home? The most minimal intervention is the shortening of the coat to avoid contact with the floor. With regard to the hair on the head: with this approach they should have a length of no more than 10 or 12 centimeters. Also a good option is a haircut "under the lion." Its principle lies in the fact that using the machine removes hair from around the torso. At the same hair on the head of the pet remains in its original form, and at the end of the tail is cut a small brush. The next version of the haircut: we start to cut hair under the tail, leaving a length of 5-10 centimeters, then move to the abdomen, the area between the legs and neck and shorten the hair with a machine to 15-20 centimeters. The shape of the tail with the help of scissors can be given any, at your discretion. For dogs that will wear a bow, a hairstyle with the same name will do. Its performance is extremely simple: collect the hair on your head in the "tail" and trim them with scissors. In this case, the antennae and chin are combed, and the space under it is short-cut.
Recommendations for a haircut
How to cut a york? It is enough to follow the simple recommendations given below:
1. That during the procedure of bringing the hair in order your pet was calm and in the future carried it easier, while not interfering with your work with your hands, feed it with a delicacy and cheer up with affectionate words.
2. In order not to start the hair, try to trim the coat once in 2 or 3 months. After the first few haircuts York will get used to the procedure.
3. After setting the beauty, you must atone for your dog to remove all the remains of the shorn hair.
4. Yorkshire terrier should be washed no more often than once in two weeks.
5. Every morning, wipe his eyes with a tampon moistened with a tincture of chamomile or a weak brew.
In this article, we looked at how to cut a york at home. We hope that the information will be useful to you.