How to wean a child from motion sickness on his hands? Tips seasoned moms
Almost all the experienced parents warn their less experienced friends say that it is not necessary to keep the child in her arms. However, listen to this advice units. And really, how can you be so indifferent so as not to draw attention to the screaming and crying my mother's baby, just wait until he calms down? But in any family sooner or later there comes a time when parents are so exhausted by the need to keep the crumbs on his hands that is not at all. Like the right thing to do in such a situation, how to wean a child from motion sickness on his hands? Listen to the opinion of leading child psychologists and pediatricians.
If you decide to understand how to wean a child from motion sickness on the hands, the first thing you should learn is to recognize when your baby is crying because feels discomfort, his worry for something, and when his cry shows just another whim.
If the baby cries, you must make sure that he is not hungry, his diaper (or diaper) dry. It is also important to ensure that the child does not get too cold and doesn't overheat. Other reasons for crying may be the gastro colic or other ailments, banal weariness or fear (for example, due to a sharp sound).
None of the above bothers the child? Then it is a sure sign that you are faced with an ordinary whims, and your task is to nip it as quickly as possible, to help the child to cross the new trait in its development and become a little more independent.
This is another popular question that is usually of interest to all moms asking how to wean a child from motion sickness on hand. Experts have long formed a clear opinion on this matter: you should not do this too early, however, and tightening should not be. The optimum age is six months. In this period, the child opens a new page in development, it is quite easy and painless will take such changes.
So, we approached the most important – how to wean a child from motion sickness on hand. Experienced moms often give advice on this subject. Now you can find the most effective ones:
- Try to take the child in his arms so that he himself was a little uncomfortable. First, the vagaries will increase, however if you sustain that over time, the baby and myself will be reluctant to accept such an awkward situation.
- In any case can not go on about tantrums and tears. Do, Pat him on the head, hug, hold the hand – it needs to feel that mom is around she still loves him. But in his hands to take it. No need to give an example of other children you have will make it worse.
- Some mothers just leave the child for some time (to "practicals"). Psychologically to do it may not all, however, if you decide to wean your baby from the hands late, it is likely that this method will be the only effective.
- The rule is bedtime is the sickness talking to the child, read him stories, listen to music. If he is afraid of the dark, you can leave for the baby included a small nightlight. Or put to bed favorite toy – the child will feel secure.
- Instead of pandering to the desires of a small kaprizulka, you better find something that can keep him occupied and distract new toys, music, cartoon and anything you want.
And most importantly, if you have decided to take this step – do not go back on their word! Of course, everyone wants the child to remain little as long as possible, but your child is growing and you need to help him, not hinder!