How to teach a child to write capital letters? With what to begin? Teaching Methodology
There comes a time when it's time for parents to solve a rather difficult problem - to teach their child to write. At the same time, everyone wants his child to do it quickly and beautifully. It is worth noting that the letter is one of the most complex skills of those that a person learns at the beginning of his life. How to teach a child to write capital letters, how to make this process easy and interesting?
How to start
They start teaching children not from writing entire stories in notebooks. First of all, it is necessary to develop the small muscles of their pens, to form the coordination of movements, and also to teach the children patience and perseverance.
These skills require special attention, since without them it is impossible to move to more complex tasks. Very often, young parents do not know how to teach a child to write correctly, and try to immediately sit him down for writing. However, in order to form a beautiful, clear hand, the child must have a fully prepared arm and a developed fine motor skills.
Various activities and games for the development of small hand motor skills in children have been invented a lot. However, do not forget that you need to choose only those that are to your child's liking, and to deal with it constantly. In a day you need to give lessons less than 15 minutes.
Lessons for kids
One of the most interesting and useful lessons for the development of fine motor skills is molding. During the game process, the hands of children are strengthened, and the child learns not only to create, but also to deal with one thing for a long time. You can use salty dough, clay, clay, etc. for classes. The child can create separate figures and whole scenes, make applications, sculpt letters and teach them in the process, fixing knowledge, making up words from them.
A good occupation is the creation of an application made of colored paper and cardboard. Perhaps you will find that such pastime will not help you decide on how to teach a child to write capital letters? In fact, during this process, the toddler will be busy with a very exciting job for himself - carving. And working with scissors is one of the best workouts for the muscles of the brush.
You can also play with the child using small items such as buttons, pebbles, beads, peas, etc. Developing accuracy, accuracy and memory is helped by the art of origami. In addition, it is often to draw with the child, using a variety of materials - crayons, gouache, watercolor, pencils, etc. This will help the kid develop and strengthen the skill of using and properly holding the pencil and pen.
Learning at Home
At home, it is best to follow the standard scheme, which advises you to conduct letter lessons. If it is broken, then in the future it will be very difficult for the child to change his skills and will be rebuilt in a new way. Teaching a child to write uppercase letters at home is not difficult, the main thing is to follow a certain technique.
What do you need?
- a good pen (select it carefully so that the child is comfortable);
- notebooks with words;
- samples of letters (printed and written).
How to teach a child to write capital letters - a technique, a diagram of lessons
1) First of all, the child should be taught to write out small elements that are used in uppercase letters. Start with sticks - straight and rounded from the top or bottom. We advise you to use a special exercise book.
2) Do not give the kid a task at once. You want to know how to teach a child to write capital letters, and not to discourage him from writing letters from childhood. Let him carefully consider all the elements of the letter, and then try several times to circle her around the points. Without these skills, the child will not be able to continue to work independently. Pay special attention to the upper and lower boundaries of the working lines. Your child will clearly know where the capital letter should begin and end.
3) First, show the child printed letters. Let him remember their appearance and learn the names. Deal with it riddles, sayings with repeating sounds. After the baby remembers the sound of a certain sound, he is shown the corresponding letter. Try to learn from the child that she reminds him, then he will more easily remember her appearance.
4) Only after studying printed characters it is fashionable to start solving the question of how to teach a child to write correctly. At first, parents should show themselves how to write a particular letter, with slow movements of the hand.
5) Children themselves can count on the account themselves. We, as it were, write capital letters with a child, commenting on his actions. Once - we write a wand, and - round off, two - still a wand and so on.
6) Only after this, you can start writing in notebooks-prescriptions. To begin with, we are concerned with writing letters around point contours, and then we fix the writing ourselves. Of course, it is necessary to begin with letters, gradually passing to syllables, words and sentences.