Interesting riddles about work and laziness, professions
Parents are eager to develop their child comprehensively. They want their children to be not only curious, but also hardworking. However, this is not so easy to do. After all, education is a very laborious matter, which requires a lot of strength and patience.
The article presents puzzles about work with answers. With their help, children also learn about the entertaining professions that every person needs.
About puzzles about laziness and work
Every schoolboy must know the difference between work and laziness. In general, children begin to understand each profession. However, everything is not so simple. Many children are hard to force to do something, they need to be taught regularly not to be lazy, but to help parents, teachers and other surrounding people. Therefore, riddles about work for children are needed.
Some kids just want to play and do nothing more. That's when you have to compare riddles about work and laziness, so that children understand the difference and know that you can not refuse help. After such simple lessons, every child will think. And most importantly, children will understand that labor is always won by laziness.
Mysteries encourage the child to fantasy, imagination and logical thinking. With their help, children learn correct behavior, good attitude to others, development of speech, etc.
Mysteries about laziness
Who is hardworking, he understands that it is bad to be lazy. However, sometimes you do not want to do anything - just to lie down and pobazdelnichat. That children are not accustomed to idleness, invite them to play puzzles. After that, the child will understand a lot about laziness.
- I'm lying down and I'm not going to get up. I really want to eat, but I will not go to the kitchen. Behind me walks, like a shadow, my beautiful and beloved mother. (laziness ).
- I went to the store with my mother. We bought potatoes, sour cream and bacon. Mom is, it's hard for her. Oh, how nice that I'm not tired. I did not help my mother all day. Who knows why? Correctly, I visited. (laziness ).
- Mom is asleep, she is tired, but I did not stop playing. I scattered toys, suddenly I tore the pillow, like a soft cheesecake. Mom stood up to clean, I continued to play. I do not want to help my mother, I do not like to make a bed, sew a pillow, put toys. You see, what a girl? What do you think this is about her? That's right, simple. (laziness ).
These interesting puzzles for children will help to reflect on the behavior of the characters, draw conclusions and reflect on their behavior. It is very important to inform the child from an early age that it is very useful to work both for adults and children.
Mysteries about work
Thanks to them, children learn as much as possible about helping others. Children should be able to give up laziness from early childhood. After all, the older the child becomes, the more difficult it is to accustom him to diligence. Read the riddles of work for children. Let them think, than help their loved ones and others.
- The girl gets up early in the morning at dawn, the little sister braids two pigtails, helps her get dressed. The girl woke her and gave her a delicious breakfast. Now it's time to have fun, enough for my daughter. (work ).
- The son will take a vacuum cleaner, he will clean his room. The bed will be set up, dust will wither, things will fold. Toys on the chest of drawers. The room is nice and very tidy. Sonny clean here repeatedly. I'm just not lazy, but I want to change and there will be a lot of it. (work ).
- I do not feel lazy at all, I follow my mother like a shadow. What should I do? How so? I want to help her. But my mother does not seem to hear me, is it really bad not to be lazy, but in an adult way. (work )?
Talk about the above puzzles about work. Find out what the conclusion was made by the child, that it was useful for himself. Try to discuss what you read right away, while the child has fresh thoughts and ideas.
Proverbs about work
For the development of the child you can play not only in riddles. After all, so that the children understand the difference between laziness and work, we also need to tell them proverbs:
- If there is no hunt, then there will be no work.
- There can be no rest without work.
- There will be a man to work, there will be things and money for him to be kept.
- Each person only with his mind will feed.
- Though my eyes are afraid, and my hands are working hard. So work to the end and is brought.
- Thanks to someone else's work you can not feed yourself.
- Just do not walk, and know your business.
- Every work is valued by its measure.
- Any work is very important and people need it.
- When you work in pleasure, then life becomes pleasure.
All of the above puzzles and proverbs about work help children become more hardworking. The children are thinking about the need to help not only parents, but the rest of the people around. After all, the welfare of a person depends on the work.
Mysteries about professions
Every child should know that any profession is very important. It does not matter who to lead by example. It can be a janitor, painter, foreman or director. All people have their own direction in life. Riddles will help children learn about different professions and understand what they are for.
- Very early they get up, do not get lazy, but go to work. After all, it is their concern - to transport people to work. (Driver .)
- He deliciously prepare any dish, what a miracle. Borsch, salad, juice and compote. He has a lot of trouble at work. (Cook .)
- They came to their work, with fire to fight - their care. These bold workers are not afraid of anything. They are over the fire chiefs - in a moment they will extinguish it. (Firefighters .)
- This profession is very useful. Who treats people from various diseases? (Doctor .)
- With bricks, he gets on with the color of the windows - the champion. I have already built a kindergarten and a big school for children. All his life he builds everything - he puts bricks in a row. (Builder .)
- He follows the order and looks at everything from the post. If someone approaches it, the thief will quickly help and find it. (Militiaman .)
Mysteries about the professions and work of man should be known to every child. After all, it is from childhood that we bring our children to work. These puzzles are suitable for children of 8 years. After all, it is at this age that a child begins to think about what he wants to become in the future.
Mysteries about tools
They talk about what else you need to work for a person, other than a profession. After a dressmaker without a needle can not sew, a painter without a brush - paint, a hairdresser without scissors - cut. Riddles about tools of labor are necessary for children for general development.
- I have only one ear, I'm walking along the canvas quietly. A long thread of me sticks out, she's in charge of me. (Needle for sewing .)
- He is thin and small, and his head is heavy. He goes hunting, they hear all his work. (A hammer .)
- Our nosegraker nose is curved and long. He is a solid helper. He wants to tilt the head - the water will immediately flow. (Watering can .)
- They have large and long teeth. They never whine or hurt, but help in the garden. (Rake .)
- It digs, the snow rakes, it does not get tired and does not know the grief. (Shovel .)
Riddles about rural work
There is a lot of work in the villages. There, people wake up at dawn and lie down late at night. To learn more about the work of people in the village, play with the children in riddles that will teach them to respect the work of farmers.
- The big barber is very unusual. Smoothly cuts wheat ears. (Combine harvester .)
- He does not go for a watering, does not ask, so know. He plows from the very morning - he is not afraid of wind or rain. It's a village administrator, call it. (tractor ).
- A big and handsome giant walks around the fields. As the field he will pass, so harvest and collect. (Combine harvester .)
- Not a man, but he worries, not the sea, but waves. (Niva .)
- Through the fields, through the meadows he wanders from edge to edge. Our black loaf cuts fast and beautifully. (Plow .)
These puzzles are suitable for children 8 years and older. Preschoolers have little understanding of rural concerns.
The article considers interesting puzzles for children who teach to respect the work of others. There are a lot of professions in the world that are important. New knowledge opens up for children. It is puzzles and proverbs that help the guys understand the meaning of each profession.
Riddles about work and the human worker will teach a lot. With their help, both young children and schoolchildren begin to respect the work of a person and think about who they want to be in the future in order to become useful to the community. Teach the children, develop them, and they will grow up smart, honest and hardworking people.