Game programs for the summer camp are aimed at the development of the integration and socialization of children
Today, there are many ways to integrate children in society. In this deviation works a lot of different specialists: these are psychologists, sociologists, and teachers. It is revealed that socialization for any child is better through games, communication with peers, joint activities, beneficially influencing its development. At the end of the school year, the upbringing and education of children does not end. Summer is a wonderful time for the socialization of the child. The organization of the peer group, focused on active involvement in joint activities, on vacation is realized through game programs for the summer camp. The action plan is developed by specialists depending on the direction of the institution. Children's camps are wellness, where children spend about 10 days outside the city, most often in the resort area, or school. The latter are organized on the basis of an educational institution, where children spend the day.
Summer Camp Program
This project is designed for children of different age group, usually from 7 to 14 years. The main goal of the program is: the formation of a morally and physically healthy member of society, the definition and awareness of its importance in the team. The events are directed to:
- on the socialization of children, the ability to communicate with peers and people, older and younger in age;
- development of communication potential;
- disclosure of personal potential and realization of creative interests.
These goals and directions are achieved through the implementation of the following tasks:
- Organization of conditions for active work and recovery.
- The development of children's interest in the Motherland.
- Formation and development of spiritual values, feelings of mutual aid and friendship.
- Organization of leisure of children, their involvement in joint activities.
An important component of the program is physical education: this is one of the main tasks of our society - to grow a healthy generation. All kinds of competitions, relay races, tournaments contribute to the development of the will of the children, the desire to win, the ability to win and at the same time worthy of losing. Game programs for summer camps teach children in a partner to see a rival, not an enemy. Wellness activities consist of the following daily activities:
- gymnastics and morning exercises;
- walking tours;
- air baths;
- outdoor games;
In addition to sports events, the project must include excursions, watching movies on certain topics, as well as entertainment evenings and discos. Preventive measures are carried out on health saving in the form of:
- role-playing games;
- watching movies about a healthy lifestyle.
Summer camp program with day stay
Along with rehabilitation, the main task for pedagogy and child psychology is the development of the child, the formation of personality and the ability to live in a developing world. These goals are achieved through profile day camps, in which the children, in addition to rest, supplement their knowledge and skills. This form of recreation promotes the unification of the children's collective, the development of social intelligence and the application of skills in later life. Game programs for the summer camp are aimed at forming a generation of ideas about nature, the surrounding world. The main areas are:
- informing children;
- formation of practical skills;
- upbringing and motivation;
- work to develop the creative potential of each child;
- methodical support of activities.
Game programs for the summer camp are mainly aimed at the integration and socialization of the younger generation. Regardless of the specifics of pastime. Whether it's a wellness or school camp, the result of the activities will be:
- spiritual and physical recovery of children;
- the strengthening of moral and physical strength, the development of leadership and organizational qualities, the formation of practical skills and abilities, the disclosure of creative abilities;
- the ability to work individually and in a team (of different age groups);
- development of tolerance, communicative and friendly relations;
- expansion of the general outlook.