Do you want to learn how to tie scarves beautifully? Nothing is easier
Scarf is a detail of the wardrobe that looks appropriate in any outfit. Light and airy will suit a summer dress, glamorous silk will help decorate a business suit, warm woolen will warm in bad weather. The main thing is to choose an accessory in accordance with the general style. It remains to learn how to tie scarves beautifully - and your image will be perfect. This art only at first glance seems very complicated, in fact, everything is quite simple.
To complement the costume, use products of various types and textures and try to tie scarves in various ways. In winter, you want to tighten it around your neck, in cool weather, just throw it on your shoulders, but there are other, equally comfortable, but very original versions of wearing this accessory.
How beautiful to tie scarves?
Not only modern women of fashion but also fashion designers around the world think about this question when they create a new collection of clothes. Consider a few unusual ways.
- In the middle of a long light scarf, tie a loose knot and place it on your chest. The ends wrap around the neck, and then thread one by one into the knot and gently straighten the edges. The resulting original yoke will perfectly complement the image of a business woman.
- If you solve the problem of how to tie a man's scarf, then the next way is just for you - this is the so-called Parisian knot. This method is suitable for both men and women, and you can tie in this way products of any texture. To do this, the scarf needs to be folded twice and put on the neck in such a way that on the one hand you have a loop, and on the other - two freely dangling ends that need to be threaded into this loop.
- A more complex variant of the Parisian knot is the way that one end is looped to the top and the other end from below. You can also pass both on top, but in staggered order - you get an imitation of darning. To align the node, it is necessary to pull both ends simultaneously.
- Tie scarves of thin silk can be as follows - roll in 2-3 layers in width, put on the neck. The ends should be crossed in front with each other and led back, where they must be tied up with a small neat knot.
- If you have a scarf made of a very thin air fabric, then it can easily be turned into a spicy bow. For this method, you will need a ring. We put on the scarf around the neck, we pass the ends through this ring, adjust the length, and then pass them again, leaving the hinges. Straighten the edges and get a wonderful bow on your chest, which will add elegance to any one.
Step-by-step schemes of tying scarves
Sometimes, in order to understand the principle, it's enough just to look through the step-by-step instruction, which explains how to tie a scarf. The photo below presents an opportunity to clearly see the design of the Parisian knot.
In real life, just like on the podium, there is always a place for experimentation. To stay at the height of fashion, do not neglect the accessories and watch the world trends. Try different options, use scarves from different fabrics, and then even the most rigorous outfit will acquire its zest, and your image will be unique.