Want to learn to tie scarves? There is nothing easier
Scarf is a piece of clothing that looks appropriate in any outfit. Light and airy suitable for summer dress, glamorous silk will help to decorate a business suit, warm woolen warm in bad weather. The main thing — to pick up the accessory in accordance with the overall style. Remains to learn to tie scarves — and your way will be perfect. This art at first glance seems very complicated, it is actually quite simple.
To complement a costume, use products of different types and textures and try to tie scarves in different ways. In winter, you want to wrap it tightly around the neck in cooler weather just throw on the shoulders, but there are other, no less comfortable, but very original versions of wearing this accessory.
How to tie scarves?
Working on this issue not only modern fashionista, but fashion designers all over the world when creating a new collection of clothes. Consider a few unusual ways.
- The middle of the long easy scarf tie a loose knot and place it on his chest. The ends wrap around the neck, and then thread alternately in a knot and neatly fold the edges. The resulting original clamp is a wonderful complement to the image of a business woman.
- If you solve the problem of how to tie a men's scarf, the next method for you is the so-called Paris node. This method is suitable for both men and women, and to tie in this way can the products of any texture. This scarf needs to be folded in half and worn on the neck so that on the one hand you had a loop, and the other two loose end that must be pushed through this loop.
- A more complex version of the Paris node is a method where one end tucks into a loop at the top, the other on the bottom. You can also thread both on top, but in a checkerboard pattern – imitation of darning. To align a node, you must pull together at both ends.
- To tie scarves in fine silk as follows – collapse in 2-3 layers in width, to put on the neck. The ends cross at the front together and back where they should tie a small neat knot.
- If you have a scarf of very thin, airy fabric, it easily can be turned into a savory bow. For this method you will need a ring. Put the scarf around the neck, the ends threaded through the ring, adjust the length and then threaded them again, leaving a loop. Straighten edges and get a pretty bow on the chest that will add elegance to any outfit.
Step by step diagrams for the tying of scarves
Sometimes, to understand the principle, just look step-by-step manual that explains how to tie a scarf. The photo below gives you the possibility to visualize the design of the Paris node.
The highlight of the image
In real life the same way as on the catwalk, there is always room to experiment. To stay at the height of fashion, do not neglect the accessories and follow global trends. Try different options, use scarves of different fabrics, and then even the most formal outfit will acquire its zest, and your image will be unique.