Schedule BT pregnant
The majority of women about the concept of "basal temperature" is heard not once, but few understand the meaning of this medical term, which is necessary to monitor this indicator and how to decipher the graph BT the pregnant and non-pregnant women. We will help you to understand.
Basal temperature — what is it?
The basal body temperature is the lowest figure, which is observed after a long sleep and rest. The various processes in a woman's body increase the performance of BT, thanks to such features it is possible to determine the hormonal changes during the menstrual cycle. Deviations in indicators are a signal of certain disorders in systems and organs. For example, often monitoring the pregnant. Graphics BT with a low temperature in the phase 2 may indicate a threatened miscarriage. And such indicators in non-pregnant women indicate infertility.
What determines the basal temperature?
Analyzing changes of BT, determine the following pathology:
- The presence or absence of ovulation.
- The fertile days. The information obtained can be used both for pregnancy planning and for the calendar method of contraception.
- Breaking the loop. If abnormal, the doctor may suspect some disease of the reproductive system, such as the presence of inflammation or failure of the luteinizing phase, and hormonal disorders.
- Using indicators BT is to know about pregnancy early on. Schedule pregnant BT has its own characteristics, about which more is written below.
How to measure BT?
How to measure basal body temperature? For this you must have a separate thermometer better than mercury. Measured BT in the mouth, vaginally and rectally. The latter method is considered the most preferable, since the results of such measurements are the most reliable due to the minimal influence of external factors. In the axilla do not measure BT. Select method you only need one, without changing it throughout the diagnostic period which is not less than 3 months. Measurements should be in the morning, after at least 6 hours of sleep, not getting out of bed, preferably at the same time.
Monitor changes in basal body temperature women with a menstrual cycle, pregnant. BT planning charts for girls will become a vital tool in determining favorable days of conception.
Proceed to the fixing of indicators BT need on the first day of menstruation (cycle start) in order to obtain full information on a monthly basis. Women pregnant graphics BT should conduct regularly throughout the first trimester.
Results we recommend that you record immediately after the measurement, since the error may affect the diagnosis and the interpretation of indicators. In addition to specifying the temperature, it is necessary to designate the day of the cycle, the number of days of menstruation. It is extremely important to note additional factors that may affect the measurement results: the intake of medicines, lack of sleep, illness, stress, physical activity, sexual intercourse before the measurements, eating spicy foods and alcohol. Schedule BT pregnant, in addition to the above factors, should display the mood and feelings of a woman.
To record data in a notebook, but easier to use online apps or computer programs for capture and analysis measurement of basal body temperature. This virtual assistant will transcribe chart BT pregnant and non-pregnant women: determine ovulation, calculate the average temperature of each phase of the cycle, highlight deviations, provide recommendations. But do not forget that the software decoding is only pre-aggregated data that cannot be diagnosed, and a guide to self-healing. The results should show doctor–the gynecologist. Special attention to the obtained results needs to be given to pregnant women. Graphics BT with a low temperature need to show your doctor.
The change in BT during the menstrual cycle
In order to understand the principle on which is based the diagnostic method using basal body temperature, it is important to understand what processes in the body women related to the changes in temperature indicators.
Monthly menstrual cycle in medicine can be divided into 4 phases:
- Menstrual – begins with the first day of menstrual flow. This day is the first day of the monthly cycle of the woman. During this period, the body rejects the endometrium and prepared on a hormonal level to the development of new egg. This phase lasts up to 7 days. BT during this period in the rule should match the 36.2–36.6 degrees.
- Followed by the follicular phase. In this period, the body is intensively produced follicle stimulating hormone, which promotes the development of follicles, and subsequently eggs. This period of the menstrual cycle lasts up to two weeks. The basal temperature during the follicular phase increased slightly and the rate is 36.7–36.9 degrees. In a day or two predovlatorna occurs a temperature drop of up to 36.3 degrees.
- The ovulatory phase lasts about 3 days. This period is characterized by decreased production of FSH and increasing levels of luteinizing hormone. Thanks to the latest is the release of an egg from the follicle – this process is called ovulation. This is the most favorable time for conception of a baby. Basal temperature during ovulation increases and reaches up to 37.7—37.9 degrees.
- The last phase, luteinizing, is characterized by an intense production of progesterone to maintain pregnancy in case of its occurrence. The basal temperature in this phase remains above 37 degrees. In the absence of fertilization temperature drop dramatically 1-2 days before the expected menstruation and are 36.6–36.8 degrees. Then a new cycle begins.
Graph BT of a pregnant woman (after conception) normally should be monotonic direct indicators of BT above about 37 C.
When indicators of basal temperature, which correspond to the established norms, at the end of the monthly cycle curve obtained schedule will have a clearly expressed two-phase separation. Thus, in the first half of the loop line will be below the mark of 36.8. A few days before ovulation will be marked predovlatorna the temperature reduction, after which a sharp increase in performance is not less than 0.4 degrees. Split jump a red line is marked the day of ovulation. After this fever lasts up to 14 days, then fixed the pre-drop.
BT during pregnancy: norm
If within 16 days after ovulation thermometer shows more than 37 degrees, it could indicate pregnancy. If conception occurred, the egg attaches to the uterine wall. Begins to produce progesterone is the "pregnancy hormone" HCG. When women are pregnant, BT graphs show the temperature 37-37.6 about C. In 25% of cases in the early stages of embryo development rates improved to 38 O. Also, when the normal production of progesterone will be missing the premenstrual decline in basal temperature.
Upon confirmation of conception the doctors will be advised to continue maintaining the schedule throughout the first trimester. It is especially important to schedule BT pregnant woman who had a miscarriage or freezing of the embryo at an early period in history. At a later time this procedure turns out to be uninformative due to hormonal changes.
Sites for moms forums you can view the so-called "pregnant" charts BT. Photo showing normal levels during the menstrual cycle, accompanied by the conception, is presented below.
Implant retraction – what is it?
Often there are "pregnant" charts BT implant retraction – the sharp decline in temperature after approximately 5-7 days after ovulation. The next day, the indicators back to the level above 37 degrees. This temperature change is observed during the period when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterine wall. Fixation implant of a retraction on the chart is a sign of pregnancy. In addition to a sharp rise of temperature, sometimes you may experience slight spotting from the genital organs and dragging sensation in lower abdomen. But if simultaneously with these symptoms the woman is watching "pregnant" charts low BT, is a serious reason for urgent appeals for medical care — possible risk of miscarriage.
BT during pregnancy: deviations
Deviations from the established norms of indicators of basal temperature are often indicative of various disorders, sometimes about the dangerous conditions of the pregnant woman and baby. If you followed all the rules of measurement, and the thermometer records the figures below 37 or above 38 degrees, need urgent expert advice. You need to pay attention to the condition in the following situations:
- In previous cycles, basal temperature polyovulation the period was 37-37.3 about C, and during pregnancy soared to 38. Such change in performance can indicate the presence of various inflammatory processes in the body. Required to pass a number of tests and diagnostic procedures for staging correct diagnosis. But if before pregnancy the temperature in the second half of the cycle was close to 38, there is no cause for concern, in this case, high rates of BT are individual characteristics of the organism.
- "Pregnant" charts BT with a low temperature in 2 phase require immediate access to a doctor. The indicators below 37 degrees indicate lack of progesterone is extremely dangerous during pregnancy. Decrease hormone levels can threaten spontaneous abortion (miscarriage). With timely diagnosis of a pathological condition exists the ability to normalize progesterone levels with the intake of synthetic drugs. In this case, the probability of survival and future healthy pregnancies. Another reason for the decrease in temperature may become non-viable pregnancy. Unfortunately, in this case to save the fetus is not possible. This diagnosis must be confirmed with ultrasound. In the case of fading of pregnancy, the doctor will prescribe the uterine cavity curettage for medical reasons.
Norm and deviation curve of basal temperature
What the norm should be the indicators of BT in certain period of the menstrual cycle, considered above. Now let's see what are the different types of charts that demonstrate the variance in health status:
- If the second half of the cycle the basal temperature only rises slightly (up to 0.3 of a degree) and such curves are recorded several cycles in a row, your doctor may suspect a hormonal disturbance: possible lack of progesterone. Such deviations result in a lack of ovulation and consequently infertility.
- In most cases, face problems while carrying a child women who have the basal temperature rises only a few days before menstruation, and duration of second half cycle is 10 days or less. Furthermore, there is no temperature decrease before menstruation. In this situation, doctors say of failure of the second phase of the cycle, the jeopardy of pregnancy. Timely detection of pathology of adjusted drugs.
- The curve of the graph, which does not decrease with increased temperature, and the results of the indicators it is not possible to divide the cycle into separate phases, indicates the absence of ovulation. This cycle is called "anovulatory". During the year in normal women possible 1 cycle without ovulation. But if such a schedule is fixed for three months or more, you need to consult gynecologist for examination. At this rate, basal temperature pregnancy is impossible. An example of such a graph is graphically represented below.
- Zig-zag, chaotic curve of basal temperature indicates the lack of estrogen in the woman's body. This leads to a lack of development of follicles and oocytes subsequently. As a result of anovulation and infertility. Be sure to seek the advice of a specialist when fixing these types of charts for more than three cycles in a row.
Measurement of basal temperature is an effective and affordable homemade method of diagnosis of various pathologies in the female's body. Very important schedule BT pregnant – timely identification of problems can save the life of the future baby and mother. But do not self-medicate – when deviations of the temperature readings consult a gynecologist.