City camouflage (cloth, film): description, application
Camouflage is a special kind of clothing made of fabrics that have a camouflage color. Today, there are many types of colors for such products for different types of terrain, seasons, surrounding nature.
A few words about camouflage in general
Initially, camouflage was used only by the military to conceal important objects and troops from recognition by means of reconnaissance of enemies. The fabric was a protective camouflage color or khaki color. Later, five international types of camouflage clothing were developed and introduced:
- Desert (used in the deserts of North America and Asia).
- Jungle (used in the jungles of South America and Africa).
- Forest (the main use is the territory of Europe and America).
- Bush (this is a fairly rare coloring, which is applicable only in southern Africa).
- Winter (worn in the winter).
Today such clothes are used not only by the military. Urban camouflage is also worn by athletes, geologists, tourists, fishermen and hunters. These are multi-functional products that allow you to merge with the surrounding nature, feel warm, dry and comfortable in different conditions.
Camouflage for the city
In the mass use of camouflage left in about 80-90-ies of the twentieth century. It warms well and looks amazing. At the moment there is a huge range of camouflage clothes of different types and purposes: starting from camouflage for fishing, ending with clothing for regular or hired armed forces of a certain country.
In view of its practicality, camouflage clothing began to be used as urban camouflage. It is very popular among hunters: it hides well in forest conditions. Such products are well combined with bertsami or massive sneakers.
Lovers of camouflage clothing are given a different choice of coloring, which is combined with any style, but more suitable for punkers, metallers and ordinary rockers.
Camouflage fabric, as a rule, is used for sewing vests, jackets, trousers, headdresses. Such clothes are most often worn by men, but among the beautiful half of humanity there are lovers of such outfits.
Cloth "urban camouflage"
There are a lot of fabrics:
- Twill is very strong, the body breathes in it, is form-stable, hygroscopic.
- Greta is a very good fabric of good quality. Excellent absorbs moisture. Quickly removes dirt.
- Everyone knows cotton.
Depending on your preferences, you can choose a suitable camouflage uniform with different colors. It also became popular to paint cars for camouflage. Agree, on some brands of cars it looks amazing, for example on BMW.
Colors of Camouflage Cloth
- Gray camouflage is most often used for painting military aircraft and ships, so they practically become invisible.
- White color is needed for masking in the snow.
- Pink camouflage fabric is used, as a rule, for the manufacture of fashionable women's clothing (military style).
- Camouflage black is suitable for wearing at night.
As already mentioned, there are several colors. Consider the main types of camouflage colors:
- "Flora". The destination is the region of forests of central Russia. Color inherent in the military of the Russian Federation. As you know, they are still successfully used.
- The next color is called "Tiger". The area of application is forest and terrain with a large number of marshes. There is also an urban version, made in a gray style, it is worn by our valiant riot police. Dull, unremarkable style.
- Another color is "City" (rafting). The place of application is the urban environment. It was created for riot police, but all sorts of informal and security guards are worn. Very stylish, do not get dirty, wearing it, you can hide well from prying eyes.
- Camouflage called Woodland. From the name you can understand that it is intended for the forest. Very popular camouflage style in the USA. We also have civilians and all kinds of lovers of military uniforms, collectors of equipment from different countries and continents.
- Camouflage "Marpat". Judging by the colors, you can also understand that it is intended for the forest. Used by Americans. We are worn by representatives of various informal youth movements.
- "Apouchat". Urban style and deserted. Usually, Americans wear Iran. Abundantly used by the strikbolistami practically in all countries, and in particular, in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus.
Did not pass the fashion for urban camouflage and sportswear:
- Similar coloring of anorak-type jackets is worn both in special outfit and in everyday life.
- Camouflage t-shirts are worn not only by servicemen, but also by ordinary citizens. They gained considerable popularity.
- Camouflage shorts are part of a fashionable wardrobe and outfit for relaxing.
- Camouflage fabric firmly entered the life of modern youth. It is even used in fashionable jeans.
- Camouflage backpacks are used by both fishermen and tourists, as well as the military, as well as fashionable youth.
So, camouflage has entered our life quite firmly, now it is worn not only by the military, but also by civilians.
Camouflage on cars
The car should display the status of its owner, give some idea of his habits, nature, hobbies. As a rule, this is not just a means of transportation, but an image-making thing that tells a lot about the owner. It is for this reason that in recent years the trend of decorating a vehicle has become so popular. Car enthusiasts add their originality to their cars according to their preferences.
For those who prefer to lead an active lifestyle, the film "urban camouflage" is perfect. It can be sewed up all cars or its separate parts. This is an excellent option for those who like fishing, hunting and other types of outdoor activities. These people quite often have to ride off-road, where the car is endangered in the form of branches, small pebbles and other elements harmful to the covering. The film is able to reliably protect the vehicle from such mechanical influences. In addition, camouflage on the car perfectly masks the dirt and prevents it from sticking to the coating of transport, reliably protects from unpleasant surprises, such as scratches, scrapes, and also effectively complements the appearance. At its low cost, this is an excellent alternative for those people who want to allocate their vehicle against the backdrop of the city. Using camouflage film can also hide the already existing small flaws on the car body. Most of all, it is suitable for massive, large cars, such as SUVs.
Vinyl film "camouflage" on the car has different color options (forest, cane, summer, pixel, winter and others). In addition, it can be made according to customer sketches.
There are several main areas of camouflage painting:
- Sand camouflage, combining spots of sandy shades (yellow, brown and gray colors).
- Winter camouflage: on a white background, occasionally there are dark trunks of stones or trees, spots with sharp angles of black and gray.
- Forest camouflage: color in the primary colors of wildlife. Dominated shades of green, gray and brown tones. Images of leaves, conifer needles, and twigs are used as patterns.