Collars for dogs: overview, description, features and reviews
Every person on earth knows that the dog is man's best friend. It brings into our lives peace and harmony. Allows you to feel needed and a caring owner. But sometimes kind and cute animal dog turns into embittered someone, expect trouble. To avoid this, we train their Pets. Modern technologies offer additional tools, such as collars for dogs.
Why the need for a collar
Long the dog was raised. His job was to teach the animal the following basic commands:
Modern tools help to educate the furry friend. E-collar use in the following cases:
- Block unwanted instincts. If you live in the city, it is chasing cats, cars, people. For village dogs challenges are in the hunt for the neighbor's chickens and other animals.
- If you want to pet involved in sports, then this will help a special collar. It is convenient to do, IPO, French ring.
- Electronic gadget helps to maintain existing knowledge and skills. This happens due to the applied pulses, which cause the unpleasant sensation of disobedience.
- This attribute is essential in training dogs for search work. The animal is focused and not distracted by external stimuli.
- If the dog suffers from excessive barking, then the owners of the dog collar will become an indispensable gadget that will help at night and on the walk.
Collars for dogs in such cases, will be indispensable, but how not to get lost among the variety of models and brands? Take a closer look.
The first such collars were invented over 50 years ago. They were used solely for dogs of the hunting breeds. To begin with you should raise the collars for special purposes. Namely:
- OKD (General course of training)
- GPS tracking
- the contents of the dog in the specific area.
Distinguish types of collars on the type of impact. Here are the following criteria:
- the number of levels of stimulation
- type of stimulation.
There are models in which multiple collars can be controlled with one remote. It is ideal for hunters or people who walk with 2-3 dogs at the same time.
You must take into account the fact that the collar should be chosen for a certain breed of animal.
The device and principle of operation
You need to figure out how a collar works for dog training. This happens in the following way: in the collar signal in the form of a pulse, which is accompanied by vibriruya or sound. The dog immediately responds to unfamiliar feelings and makes everything much faster.
It is necessary to consider what comprises a collar for hunting dogs and other breeds. In a small plastic enclosure houses the electronics module. The device is protected from moisture, bumps and impacts. The collar is easy. The weight is only 50 grams. Your pet it won't even feel.
How to choose
Now that you know about the existing types, should pay attention to another issue. You need to choose the right collar. For small dogs and their major congeners selected attribute individually. This takes into account other needs:
- If the collar is meant to consolidate the commands or small adjustments of behavior in your pet, it is better to buy a cheap copy. Here is no need for the collar, which has a large number of features, which means this can save.
- Pets that are overly aggressive. You can choose a collar with continuous stimulation. If you do not have a large sum of money, it will approach the attributes with the vibration. Optimal wireless coverage — no more than 250 meters.
- Now, if you need to teach the dog some basic skills and basic commands, then there is better to fork out to buy an improved model of the collar. The range need a great, so consider the options with a range of 800 meters. Stimulation can be one-time or permanent. The same kind of collars purchased for athletic training pet.
To easily navigate in the price policy and to compare this criterion with the quality, we offer you to look at the sign. It contains all the necessary information.
Price — quality
For clarity we suggest to study the prices of similar accessories for dogs. We have collected some of the collars from different manufacturers to compare their characteristics.
- 20 different levels of stimulation
- high range
- stimulation of single and long
- the device is recharged from the battery.
These are the collars for dogs can be found in the sale. The latter is represented by the manufacturer should pay more attention, as these models are in high demand. Consider the features.
This manufacturer has established itself on the market. Products are popular with professional breeders and beginners. A collar for dogs Dogtra helps to cope with pet when his behavior was out of line. With this product you can always keep the situation under control.
It is necessary to understand why the collars have become so popular:
- Water resistant. The dog can safely swim, and the owner is not to worry about the quality of the product. Remote control is also waterproof.
- Several modes of stimulation will allow you to control the process. This includes: short and long pulse and vibration.
- Power. The collar can pick up the weight of your pet. Products are divided into two subgroups: small and medium animals up to 40 kg and 50 kg. large
- Range. Each product, this index is different. It is possible to purchase product with a range of 200 to 1600 meters. It is powered only from the battery. Charging works on the voltage 220 Volts.
- Audible signal (beeper). These are equipped with collars that are intended only for hunting dogs. The product imitates the cry of a bird that helps to identify the location of the dog.
These collars are widely used dog training services in training dogs. The electrical impulses help to achieve quick and good results.
Reviews of breeders
If your dog cannot cope with their emotions, then help will always come a collar for dogs. Reviews show that there are positive points in the use of this accessory, and not so good. Consider what buyers evaluated first.
A collar for dogs in Moscow can be found in many specialized stores. Before buying you should examine the device and check if everything works.
Work on the bugs
A dog is not just a friend. The animal carries a potential danger, so it is necessary to train. Many breeders have resorted to the help of such collars. We should understand how to use them correctly. Here are the basic guidelines:
- It is forbidden to wear a collar without consulting a specialist. Better to turn to a handler, which carries out training dogs. The examiner should advise you fully in this matter.
- Don't buy the cheap ones. They can harm a beloved pet. Preference is given to the collars, which have a license.
- This device must have different settings which must be set based on the breed of your dog.
- The attribute should be chosen strictly on size. And here you can meet with various problems. These include Nepalganj receiver.
- Look at how it fastens to the collar. The product should fit snugly on the neck of the pet.
- Each collar is fitted with contacts. You need to choose them individually, based on length and density of wool. Otherwise, the dog will feel constant discomfort.
- Experts categorically forbidden to wear a leash on a collar. Constant displacement contacts will lead to rubbing of wool.
Basically, all the handlers forbid to constantly use a collar for dogs. Price the dog's mental health is higher than the cost of the product. In General, experts approve of the use of the device only for kids who need to be weaned from collecting unwanted food from the grass. In other cases, we can handle the General course of training dogs.
Most importantly, love your pet and care for him, and collars for dogs it is better not to purchase for permanent use.
10 insults from Shakespeare that work better than modern Experience with original insults by Shakespeare — you will like to use some of them.
15 most beautiful wives of millionaires Get acquainted with the list of wives of the most successful people in the world. They are awesome beauties, and often successful in business.