Jetem electronic swing for children: description, models and user manual
Jetem's children's electronic swing on the Russian market has appeared for a long time and has proved to be an excellent assistant for parents. Can easily soothe the child with the help of wiggles and melodies. In the article we will describe the main models. How to use and care for the swings, how to assemble the device, precautions - about all this, read below.
The popular Jetem models
Electronic swings Jetem are represented in the Russian market by two models:
They differ in appearance and functions. Produced in China, Germany, South Korea. We will write down the detailed information about each model.
Jetem Breeze swing with adapter, the average cost of about 8 thousand rubles. The adapter works on a 220 V network and makes it easier to use - there is no need to regularly change the batteries.
Withstand the weight of a child up to 11 kg. The control panel allows you to turn on the device from a long distance. Operates at a distance of up to 10 meters. It completely duplicates the panel on the swing itself. Toys on a high arc will attract the attention of the baby. For safety, belts with five levels of tightening meet.
Swings are equipped with two positions of the backrest: recumbent for children up to 3 months and semi-recumbent for grown-up babies.
Nine melodies will help a small child to calm down and even fall asleep. For convenience, a sleep timer is provided.
Baby swings Jetem Breeze weigh a little - 4.9 kg. Made of aluminum. On the legs there are rubber inserts to prevent the device from slipping on the floor. Thanks to them you do not have to worry about the parquet.
Dimensions of the swing in the folded form: height - 105, width - 65, depth - 25. Measurements are presented in centimeters. If you expand the swing, the numbers will be the following 105x65x70.
The seat is 70 cm long and 40 cm wide. The height from the floor to the cradle is 0.2 m.
Washing and care
It is necessary to wash the upholstery of the Jetem Breeze seat in cool water. Do not use abrasives or bleach. Drying should be done away from heating appliances.
Legs, plastic wipe with a damp cloth soaked in a solution of non-aggressive detergent. For the console and the control panel, it is better to use special napkins.
Regularly check the Jetem Breeze swing for damage, missing screws and parts. Broken parts must be changed at the service center.
Jetem Surf swings are more functional than the previous model. There is a table top, a music block, three speeds for swings, a timer. The mattress is made of air-permeable fabric. A carrying case is provided for storage.
Electronic swings Jetem Surf are designed for children from the first day of life and not more than 11 kg.
With the music unit, you can select three levels of speed. On the same device there is a button for selecting melodies. To the music, the baby quickly calms down and falls asleep.
The Jetem Surf swing has two backrest positions. The child can sit in the device or take a semi-lying position.
A reliable seat belt has five points for adjustment.
Care of this swing is simplified by the fact that you can remove the cover and wash it in the washing machine.
Work swings from batteries LR14. The kit is not supplied.
Jetem (swing): instruction. Model "Breeze"
A set of instructions is attached to each swing model. This is a small brochure in Russian. The first thing to do when you open the box is to check for all parts. For this, on the first page of the instruction there is a list of components of the package with a photo of each element.
- right and left racks;
- 1 front and 1 rear supports;
- stick for fastening toys;
- soft toys - 3 pcs .;
- seat - cradle;
- adapter for 220 V network;
- remote Control.
Assembling the device
Then you can proceed with the assembly. To do this, you need to take the following steps:
- Click on the lock buttons Open and open the left and right racks.
- Arrange racks so that the swing mechanisms for the cradle are inside.
- Attach the front support to the posts.
- Check the fixing strength.
- Attach the rear support to the posts.
- Attach the seat in such a way that it is directed towards the front support.
- Check the strength of the entire structure.
- The rack with toys to fix to the back support to a characteristic click.
- The remote control is attached to the left rack.
- Connect the adapter's power connector to the device and plug the power plug into the outlet.
How to lay down the Jetem Breez swing? To begin with, you need to turn off the seat. Then click on the "Fold" button on the stands. The toy stand folds down after pressing the lock button.
How to use the electronic unit? To turn on the panel has a corresponding button. A total of 8 control buttons are located on the display.
- The knob to decrease and increase the volume - 2 buttons.
- Switch for melodies.
- Buttons for reducing and increasing the swing speed - 2 pieces.
- The timer key.
- Power on / off button.
- Indicator - shows the status after pressing the control buttons.
The timer can be set to 10, 20 or 30 minutes. On the screen, respectively, the figures: 1, 2, 3.
The power button is duplicated on the remote control. When the swing is working, the indicator lights up in red. The speed up / down keys have 6 levels each.
Melodies change each time you press one button. Total recorded 9 songs.
The function is switched off when the key is pressed for a long time.
- For children under 3 months, use only low speeds of motion sickness.
- If the battery indicator lights up red, then it's time to replace the power supply with a new one.
- It is necessary to disconnect the swing if they are not used for a long time.
Care of Jetem electronic swings
Upholstery cradle is easily removed and put on. Washing can be done manually or in automatic machines in cold water in the "Hand wash" mode.
Dry material should be outdoors or at home on a special device, but away from heating appliances. Otherwise, the fabric will shrink and not fit on the frame of the swing.
All plastic and metal parts must be wiped with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use abrasive agents, brushes and so on.
If any parts are found to be broken, you must immediately stop using and contact the service center for repair.
Do not leave the child for a long time in the swing "Zhetem" unattended. Always fasten your baby, even if you are nearby. Clasp the belt buckle under a special lining. For unbuttoning, a special button is provided.
Use only the specified power sources. Do not include a swing in a faulty outlet.
Important! You can not carry the electronic swing behind the rack with toys.
Do not set the angle of the seat with a child in the cradle. Also, the power elements of the swing change only when the swing without a baby.
To avoid injuries and falls the child, you must follow the following rules:
- Do not use the swing for children weighing more than 11 kg.
- Parents should always be in close proximity to working swings.
- Seat belts must be securely fastened.
- You can not use the swing, if the child already knows how to crawl on its own, get up and sit down.
- Install the swing on a flat surface.
- Disassemble and assemble, fold, move the swing can only be adults.
- You can carry the children's swing by the side racks, but not with a stick with toys.
- Use only parts recognized by the manufacturer as spare parts.
- Monitor the state of fasteners and stability of the swing. Check fasteners.
You can not use the electronic baby swing Jetem as a bed for sleeping. Long stay of the child in a cradle can negatively affect health.
Parent feedback on the swing
Children's swing Jetem collects absolutely polar reviews. Neutral attitude to this device is difficult to find. Let's start with the enthusiastic responses of moms and dads. For young parents of small capricious, this device has become a real salvation. No need to constantly rock the child in his arms. Moms and dads, devoid of voice and hearing, are grateful for the built-in music.
There are parents who are disappointed with the purchase. It's not because of quality or poor performance. Basically, reviews speak about the uselessness of the device for your child. All children are different, and someone does not like motion sickness or sitting. There are children who need the constant closeness of mom or dad. Therefore, before buying, you need to pay attention to the habits of the baby and his preferences.