Breathing exercises for preschoolers: the goal
Every year respiratory viral infection progress, mutating again and again and reducing the sensitivity to pharmacological drugs. Especially colds and complications from them are children of preschool age.
Old infection in the new shell
In a modern environment in terms of polluted air and food additives with different kids immunity weakens with each passing year. About the autumn and the spring outbreaks to speak of. Pneumonia or bronchitis, accompanied by a few years ago, a high fever, cough, runny nose, today asymptomatic. Doctors such acute disease is diagnosed with difficulty, and usually takes a lot of time before infection detected. By the time she's down hosts in a small carrier, manageable difficulty, and a period of rehabilitation before full recovery takes several months. The weakened body of the child is not able to restore health on their own, it is therefore necessary to take urgent measures to strengthen it. Breathing exercises for preschoolers, which aims to raise the immune system and overall strengthening of the body, as well as in the prevention and reduction of diseases, is a great way to help the child to cope with them. Every year more and more parents pay attention to the complex, designed by experts to combat viruses and infections.
Breathing exercises as a way to strengthen the immune system
Breathing exercises for preschoolers is primarily a set of exercises designed to develop muscle groups responsible for breathing process. In addition, these exercises help the child to supply the brain with enough oxygen, which in turn will help to improve the mental activity of the baby.
The secret lies in the right nasal breathing. Because the nose serves as a filter against dust or other particles in the nasal passages inhalation of air. At hit of foreign microbodies he immediately blocks them, enveloping mucus. It subsequently dries, forming a crust (the kids call them "gnats").
For the proper passage of air through the nose using special exercises of respiratory gymnastics for preschoolers, which focuses kids on a deep nasal inhalations, and exhalations through the mouth. While combined with breathing exercises they use viscous pronunciation of vowels and hissing consonants when you exhale. It can be the sounds of "a," "W" "s" and others.
Health benefits of body and intellect
Complexes of respiratory gymnastics for preschoolers developed in various games and verse forms. In the process of exercise each cell of the body is filled with oxygen. Proper breathing facilitates the flow of oxygen to the brain, which means faster and more intuitive assimilation of environmental information. In addition, proper breathing begins to stimulate the heart, restores the nervous system (for hyperactive children), even the organs of digestion such exercises will help in digestion.
To strengthen the immune system and aid in the recovery from colds, bronchitis, pneumonia, and in poslerevoljutsionnyj process used breathing exercises for preschoolers Strelnikova. Thus she recommends that the exercises not only for children but also for adults. In addition, breathing exercises helps to develop the vocal chords for singing. A very interesting exercise offers in his book "Breathing exercises for kids" Krasikova I. S. will discuss in More detail methods Strelnikova A. S. as they show really impressive results.
Breathing exercises for preschoolers on the recommendations Strelnikova
Methods of Mrs. Strelnikova very unusual. Its system is not based on the total work of breathing "inhale-exhale", and on the nature of the breaths and their quality. Exhale the singer is defined as the inevitable consequence of a breath generated by itself. Strelnikov put forward the hypothesis that during inspiration the chest expands, and, conversely, shrinks. Therefore, in the system there are bends, turns, chest girth hands.
The results of studies by Strelnikova never go unnoticed. In addition to obvious improvements in combination with traditional medicine in the treatment of chronic diseases of the nose and throat, bronchial tubes and lungs, there are remarkable positive results in the fight against diabetes, heart diseases, diseases of the nervous system.
Three "whales" breathing exercises Strelnikova
Breathing exercises for preschoolers starts with 3 basic exercises that are performed "soldier's thing". They are a kind of warm-up which prepares the respiratory system to the main complex.
1. Exercise Hands. Be exactly. Arms along the body, with the elbow they raised their palms away from themselves. If you put the hands, work posture, "Surrender!" in a relaxed state. Then inhale air through the nose and tightly compressed fists, as if trying to catch a bug. In motion come only the hands, all other parts of the body must be fixed. Do four quick breaths (sniffs) and quietly exhaled through the nose or mouth. Do four times such breaths, then rest 3-5 seconds. All you need to do 24 times four breaths. The total number of repetitions of this exercise will be 96 times.
2. Exercise Doughnuts. The pose is the same as in exercise 1, only the handle not bent at the elbows and clenched in fists. Take a breath and unclench his fists, as if pushing myself a subject, and, throwing it on the floor, exhaled. Do 8 of these breaths, rest for 3-5 seconds and repeat 11 more times.
3. Exercise "Pump". Stand straight, feet slightly apart, hands hanging freely along the trunk. Slightly tilt the torso forward, the neck should not be tense, the head is freely lowered, back slightly rounded. Tilt inhaled slowly, straightening out. Do 8 breaths as in the previous exercise, 12 reps.
The main complex includes 14 exercises which should be done in three approaches. Best suited breathing exercises for preschoolers after sleep in the morning before Breakfast and evening before dinner. Can be enjoyed after a meal, but not earlier than an hour. Before bed exercises to make categorically it is not recommended, as it saturates the body with oxygen, which helps to charge the body with energy.
Breathing exercises in preschool
Kindergartens conduct breathing exercises is essential. They can be performed during the morning exercises, special classes with speech therapist, when performing gymnastics after quiet hours, on walks. This can be breathing exercises for preschoolers in verse or illustration that helps the child not only to treat the respiratory system, but also to develop memory and thinking.
Exercises should adhere to the following rules:
- breath is only the nose with a tightly closed mouth
- the shoulders do not rise
- it is impossible to do sharp and quick breaths
- you can't lighten up.
When performing breathing exercises necessary to monitor the condition of children. During periods of rapid breathing, pallor (redness) of face, a tremor and tingling of the hands and feet should stop exercise. Then you need to fold their hands together, bring to his face and breathe them in deeply 2-3 times.
As a kindergarten teacher and a speech therapist can practice breathing exercises for preschoolers pictures. Using funny rhymes, counting rhymes and images children easier to learn obscure movement, and if you do under the light melodious music, the exercises will bring not only tangible results of the immunity, but also improve the psychological state of the kids. At home parents can also practice similar ways of presenting breathing exercises.
Some exercises of respiratory gymnastics
1. Stand directly, feet on width of shoulders, hands are on waist. Hands upwards – a breath, tilt to the side – exhale, return to starting position without dropping hand – inhale, tilt the other way – exhale. Return to the starting position.
2. Stand up straight. To clasp his hands over the shoulders (criss-cross) and slightly tilt the head. To raise your hands to the maximum distance, trying to deploy blades as hard as possible to lift the head to breathe. Again to return to the starting position, relax the arms and breathe out.
Such a different breathing exercises
Many gymnastic exercises illustrate the pictures. Breathing exercises for preschoolers thus easier on the children, according to pediatricians, speech therapists and psychologists. For a child in the first place the attitude of parents, many children do not fully understand the movement and the sounds that adults are trying to convey to them. When you look at bright colorful pictures, the child connects to a kind of "subconscious imagination" and for himself, he understands how to do the particular exercise correctly do.
Breathing exercises for strengthening the lungs
There is also a lot of exercises for hardening of the lungs that is. Here are some of them:
1. Finger closes one nostril, the second child breathes 4-6 seconds for each nostril. Done 10 breaths each, alternately closing one nostril, then the second. It turns out that closed one nostril, inhaled-exhaled, changed the nostril, inhaled-exhaled. And so 10 times.
2. The child takes a breath, her fingers lightly covering the wings of the nose. Then slowly exhale the air already tapping on the nose, the air went smoothly. Is to make 10 approaches.
3. The kid takes a deep breath, exhale taps his fingers on the nose, as in exercise 2, and loudly pronounces the syllables "BA-Bo-BU", "BA-Boo".
Breathing exercises in verse
Breathing exercises for preschoolers in the poems is not only fun, but rewarding experience. Often make rhymes and bright pictures. So the baby not only hears, but also learning to visualize the process of exercise. Here are a few rhymes for breathing exercises:
1. Aroma of pine, breathe (a deep breath, as if something smells really good)
And breath bated (delayed breathing),
And now we exhale (the exhale is happening with dragging sound "a"),
Rest, rest. (10 seconds break)
The exercise is repeated 3-4 times.
2. Us tickles something there (done 4-5 small sharp breaths),
Wants to sneeze all of us! (sharp exhale, imitating sneezing, bending forward)
The exercise is repeated 3-4 times.
Every mother and teacher with a sense of rhythm, poems can write some exercises yourself, based on the basic knowledge on the use of techniques of breathing exercises.