Respiratory gymnastics for preschoolers: goal
With each year, respiratory-viral infections progress, mutating over and over again and reducing sensitivity to pharmacological drugs. Particularly colds and complications from them are prenatal children.
Old infections in a new shell
In the modern environment in conditions of gassed air and nutrition with various additives, the immunity of toddlers weakens every year. About autumn and spring outbreaks of diseases can not be said. Pneumonia or bronchitis, accompanied several years ago by fever, cough, and runny nose, are asymptomatic today. Doctors diagnose such acute diseases with difficulty, and, as a rule, it takes a lot of time until the infection is identified. By that time she is in full control of the small carrier, the treatment is difficult to treat, and the rehabilitation period until full recovery is delayed for several months. The weakened organism of the child is not able to restore health on its own, therefore urgent measures must be taken to strengthen it. Respiratory gymnastics for preschoolers, whose goal is to raise the immunity and general strengthening of the body, as well as in the prevention and reduction of diseases, is an excellent way to help the child cope with them. Every year more and more parents pay attention to the complexes developed by specialists to combat viruses and infections.
Respiratory gymnastics as a way to strengthen immunity
Respiratory gymnastics for preschoolers is, first of all, a set of exercises designed to develop a group of muscles responsible for the breathing process. In addition, such exercises help the child to saturate the brain with sufficient oxygen, which, in turn, will help improve the mental activity of the baby.
The secret is proper nasal breathing. After all, the nose serves as a kind of filter against the ingress of dust or other particles into the nasopharynx by inhalation of air. Upon ingress of foreign microbodies, it immediately blocks them, enveloping with mucus. Subsequently, it dries up, forming crusts (kids call them "bugs").
For proper passage of air through the nose, special exercises of respiratory gymnastics for preschool children are used, with the help of which the children's attention is focused on deep nasal breaths, and exhalations through the mouth. In this case, in combination with respiratory exercises, pronounced vowels and sibilant consonants are used when exhaling. It can be sounds "a", "sh" "s" and others.
The health benefits of the body and intellect
Complexes of respiratory gymnastics for preschool children are developed in various play and poetic forms. During the exercise, each cell of the body is filled with oxygen. Proper breathing simplifies the supply of oxygen to the brain, which means a faster and more understandable assimilation of the surrounding information. In addition, proper breathing starts to stimulate the heart, restores the nervous system (for hyperactive children), even digestive organs such exercises will help in digestion of food.
To strengthen immunity and help with recovery from catarrhal diseases, bronchitis, pneumonia, as well as in the post-rehabilitation process, breathing exercises for preschool children Strelnikova are used. In this case, the singer herself recommends this gymnastics not only to children, but also to adults. In addition, breathing exercises can develop vocal cords for singing. Very interesting exercises in the book "Respiratory gymnastics for children" Krasikova IS offer in more detail we will consider methods of Strelnikova AS as they show really impressive results.
Respiratory gymnastics for preschool children on the recommendations of Strelnikova
The methods of Ms. Strelnikova are very unusual. Her system is not based on the general work of breathing "breathing in and out," but on the nature of the breaths and their quality. Exhalation of the singer is defined as an inevitable consequence of inhalation, formed in itself. Strelnikova put forward the hypothesis that when inhaling the chest does not expand, but, on the contrary, it contracts. Therefore, the system contains inclines, turns, chest grasp.
The results of the classes on Strelnikova can not go unnoticed. In addition to the obvious improvements in complex with traditional medicine in the treatment of chronic diseases of the nose and throat, bronchi and lungs, there are noticeable positive results in controlling diabetes mellitus, heart diseases, diseases of the nervous system.
Three "whales" respiratory gymnastics Strelnikova
Respiratory gymnastics for preschoolers begins with 3 basic exercises, which are performed "soldier's step". They are a kind of warm-up that prepares the respiratory organs for the main complex.
1. The exercise "Ladoshki." We become exactly. Hands along the trunk, while from the elbow they are raised upwards with their hands from themselves. If you put your hands correctly, you get a pose "I give up!" In a relaxed state. Then we inhale air through the nose and tightly clench the jaws, as if trying to catch a bug. The movement comes only hands, all other parts of the body must be motionless. We make four brief inhalations (sniff) and calmly exhale through the nose or mouth. We do four such breaths, then rest for 3-5 seconds. In total it is necessary to do 24 times for four breaths. The total number of repetitions of this exercise will be 96 times.
2. Exercise "Donuts". The pose is the same as in Exercise 1, only the handles are not bent at the elbows and clenched into fists. We inhale and unclench our fists, as if pushing a certain object away from us, and throwing it to the floor, exhale. We do 8 such breaths, rest 3-5 seconds and repeat 11 more times.
3. Exercise "Pump". We stand straight, legs slightly apart, arms freely hang along the trunk. Slightly tilt the body forward, the neck should not be tense, the head is freely lowered, the back slightly rounded. When tilting, we inhale slowly, while exhaling we exhale. We make 8 breaths, as in the previous exercise, for 12 repetitions.
In total, the main complex includes 14 exercises, which it is desirable to do in three approaches. Best suited breathing exercises for preschoolers after sleep in the morning before breakfast and evening - before dinner. You can practice after eating, but not earlier than an hour. Before going to bed, gymnastics is strictly not recommended, as it saturates the body with oxygen, which contributes to an additional charge of the body with energy.
Respiratory gymnastics in preschool institutions
In kindergartens, breathing exercises are essential. They can be performed during the morning exercises, in special exercises with a speech therapist, during gymnastics after a quiet hour, on walks. There can be such a breathing gymnastics for preschool children in verse or with illustrations that helps the child not only treat the respiratory system, but also develop memory and thinking.
When doing the exercises, you should follow the following rules:
- the inspiration is produced only by the nose with a tightly closed mouth;
- shoulders do not rise;
- it is impossible to make sharp and rapid exhalations;
- you can not cheat your cheeks.
When performing respiratory gymnastics, you need to monitor the condition of the children. With rapid breathing, blushing (reddening) of the face, trembling and tingling of the hands and feet, it is necessary to stop the exercises. Then you need to fold your palms together, bring them to your face and breathe deeply 2-3 times.
In kindergartens, an educator and speech therapist can practice breathing exercises for preschool children in pictures. With the help of amusing rhymes, counters and images, it is easier for children to learn strange movements, and if to engage in light melodic music, the exercises will bring not only tangible results for immunity, but also an improvement in the psychological state of the kids. At home, parents can also practice similar ways of presenting breathing exercises.
Some breathing exercises
1. The stand is straight, the legs are shoulder-width apart, the arms are at the waist. Hands rise upwards - inhale, tilt aside - exhale, return to the starting position, without lowering the hands - inhale, tilt in the other direction - exhale. Return to the starting position.
2. Stand straight. Grab your arms around your shoulders (criss-cross) and tilt your head slightly. Hands spread to the maximum distance, trying to expand the shoulder blades as much as possible, raise your head and inhale. Again return to the starting position, relax your hands, and exhale.
Such different breathing exercises
Many gymnastic exercises illustrate pictures. Breathing exercises for preschool children are thus more easily perceived by children, as pediatricians, speech therapists and psychologists consider. For the child, the mood of the parents is first of all necessary, and many children do not fully understand the movements and sounds that adults are trying to convey to them. When looking at bright colorful pictures, the child connects a kind of "subconscious imagination", and he understands for himself how to do this or that exercise is really right.
Respiratory gymnastics for hardening of the lungs
There are also many exercises for hardening of the lungs. Here are a few of them:
1. One nostril closes with a finger, the second child breathes for 4-6 seconds on each nostril. It takes only 10 breaths per each, alternately closing one nasal passage, then the second. It turns out this: closed one nostril, inhaled-exhaled, changed the nostril, inhaled-exhaled. And so on 10 times.
2. The child takes a breath, slightly covering his nose with his fingers. Then slowly exhales air, while already tapping on the nose, so that the air goes out in jerks. It is worth making 10 approaches.
3. The baby takes a deep breath, taps his fingers in the nose, as in Exercise 2, and loudly pronounces the syllables "ba-boo-bu", "ba-boo-would".
Breathing exercises in verse
Respiratory gymnastics for preschoolers in verse is not only fascinating, but also useful. Most often, the rhymes are enclosed in vivid pictures. Thus, the kid not only hears, but also learns to visualize the process of performing exercises. Below are a few rhymes for breathing exercises:
1. The aroma of the pine is inhaled (a deep breath is drawn, as if it smells of something delicious)
And let's breathe (breathing is delayed),
And now we exhale (exhalation occurs with a stretching sound "a"),
We rest and rest. (break 10 seconds)
The exercise is repeated 3-4 times.
2. We tickle something there (4-5 small sharp breaths are done),
I want to sneeze at all of us! (sharp exhalation, imitating sneezing, tilt forward)
The exercise is repeated 3-4 times.
Each mother and teacher, who has a sense of rhythm, in verse can write several exercises independently, based on the basic knowledge of the application of the technique of respiratory gymnastics.