Girl or boy: folk signs for pregnant women
When the shock and joy of the news of pregnancy subside a bit, curiosity takes over. Parents certainly want to know who they will be - a girl or a boy. Omens, of course, can not guarantee an accurate result. Nevertheless, they allow to somehow satisfy the curiosity before the ultrasound. And sometimes, if the position of the child does not allow to consider the floor, this is the only way out.
External signs that a boy will be born
The appearance of the future mother is considered one of the main indicators of who is born: a girl or a boy. Signs indicating that the male fetus is as follows:
- a neat and small belly, which is not visible from the back (it does not spread around, but rather protrudes forward);
- the right breast is much larger than the left;
- the abdomen has an elongated, conical shape;
- light areola nipples;
- dry skin prone to flaking;
- awkward, heavy gait;
- hair on the head grows rapidly, becoming thick and shiny;
- there was a lot of unwanted vegetation on the body (associated with the production of male sex hormones);
- the figure remains almost as slim as before pregnancy;
- breast size has not changed;
- pointed tip of the nose and cheekbones.
External signs that the girl will be born
If the child does not want to show his gender, by the way the future mother's appearance changes, one can determine whether a girl or a boy is born. Signs of a female child are as follows:
- with the growth of the abdomen, the waist disappears and unattractive sides appear;
- the left breast is much larger than the right;
- the tummy has a regular rounded shape;
- dark areola;
- stretch marks appeared in the abdomen and chest area;
- soft and fresh skin;
- light walk and graceful movements;
- the appearance of pigmentation on the skin;
- the chest has become larger by several sizes;
- the main share of excess weight falls on the hips and buttocks;
- hair on the head has become dull and falls out strongly;
- facial features have become less clear.
What do the Japanese say?
The Japanese believe in the magic of numbers. They believe that the birth date of the parents, as well as the time of conception, affect the baby’s gender. If you are wondering how to find out who will be a boy or a girl, use the Japanese method, which involves the use of two tables.
The first contains the months of birth of men (MRM) and women (GRM). At the intersection is a certain number that you have to find.
Further, in order to understand who to expect, a boy or a girl, you need to use the second table. At the intersection of the date you have determined and the month in which the conception took place, the clue lurks.
The Chinese are also fans of numerology, but they are somewhat different approach to this issue. They have developed their own conception calendar. Calculate, a boy or girl will be born in you, you can by age of the mother, as well as the month of conception. It is enough to find a cell at the intersection of these indicators to find out the intended sex of the baby.
It is worth noting that any conception calendar is more likely based on statistical data than on a scientific basis. Calculate, a boy or a girl will be born, you, of course, you can. But it is important to understand that the sex of the child does not depend on the calendar date, but on your biological rhythms, hormonal levels, sperm quality, genetic predisposition and many other factors.
How to find out who will be, a boy or a girl, by well-being?
The physical condition of a pregnant woman is usually accompanied by bouts of indisposition and weakness, as well as sudden flushes of energy. Despite the fact that this is a normal physiological process, women manage to determine by it who will be - a girl or a boy. The following signs:
- women who are pregnant with boys report frequent headaches, but this is not the case with female embryos;
- if there is severe toxicosis, you should most likely expect a girl;
- severe dizziness, up to loss of consciousness, can be considered a signal that you are pregnant with a boy;
- if the expectant mother's legs began to freeze, wait for the boy, and if they became unusually hot, - the girl;
- most women who are pregnant with boys have very swollen legs;
- if you are constantly thrown into a fever, most likely a female embryo, and if you have a chill, male.
Mood and behavior
Behavior, habits and mood of the future mother are quite common signs. Boy or girl When pregnancy can be guided by the following features:
- emotional balance and peace of mind indicate that the embryo is male, and nervousness and anxiety are characteristic of mothers of girls;
- nervousness and irritability are characteristic of women pregnant with girls;
- if the expectant mother is more comfortable to sleep on the right side, perhaps she is expecting a girl, and if on the left, a boy;
- future mothers of boys are happy to talk about their situation and demonstrate the belly, and women pregnant with girls, in every possible way try to hide their position;
- mothers of girls usually want sweets and citrus, and women who expect boys prefer pickles;
- mothers of boys during pregnancy usually show increased libido, and women who are waiting for girls do not feel sex drive.
Those who are already preparing or just planning to become a mother are interested in the many signs of pregnant women. Boy or girl, you can try to determine, paying attention to the behavior of the embryo in the womb. The most common statements are:
- if the baby is jostling in the lower abdomen, a boy should be expected, and if in the upper, a girl;
- girls usually behave calmly in the womb, but the boys are constantly moving and pushing;
- if in the early stages the heart rate exceeds 140 beats per minute, the girl is likely to be born, since, according to statistics, this indicator is less in boys;
- if the first movements of the baby you felt on the right, it is a boy, and the girls make themselves felt in the right area.
Boy or girl: signs, old beliefs
Hundreds and thousands of years ago, when there was no ultrasound procedure before, women were able to accurately determine the sex of the baby. It is worth paying attention to the following signs:
- A thread is tied to the wedding ring, and then hung over the belly. If it starts to swing around, you should wait for the boy, and if it moves in a circle, most likely it will be a girl.
- If young children show an interest in a rounded belly, there will be a girl, and if they are indifferent to changes in your figure, it is a boy.
- A pregnant woman should eat a clove of garlic or a small onion. If after a while the skin has a specific smell, it is most likely that she is pregnant with just a boy.
- Another proven way is to ask a woman to stretch her arms forward. Moms of girls usually do this with their palms up.
- Put a shaped key on the table and invite the girl to take it. If she grabbed the round part, then there will be a boy. If the woman took the key for the oblong part, there will be a girl.
- If the father of the child gains weight, then there will be a boy. Dads girls, as a rule, the figure does not change.
- If the family had another child, pay attention to his first word. If he said “mom”, the next baby will probably be female, and if “dad” is male.
- If a pregnant woman eats bread crusts, it means that she will have a boy. Moms of girls prefer to eat crumbs.
How to plan the sex of the child?
In all spheres of human life there are national signs. Boy or girl If you are pregnant, this will not be a surprise for you if you plan the sex of your baby in advance. Of course, you can not count on absolute accuracy. However, when dreaming of a son or daughter, parents can consider the following:
- It is believed that gender may depend on the day of the week. So, on women's days (Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) there is a high probability of getting pregnant as a girl, and on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday - as a boy.
- If you dream of a girl, it is recommended to practice abstinence for 1-2 weeks. At this time, it is worth going head over to work, household chores, sports, and try not to even think about intimacy.
- On the floor of the unborn child may affect the diet. So, planning to become pregnant as a boy should lean on potatoes, beans, and fruits. The conception of the girl is promoted by the vegetable menu, complemented by a large number of nuts.
- You may have to do a rearrangement in the bedroom. So, if you want a girl, the head of the bed should be directed to the south, and if the boy - to the north.
- Sex before ovulation contributes to the conception of the girl. The embryo is most likely to be male if contact occurred during and after it.
- It is believed that the sex of the child is largely determined by the activity of one or another partner during the contact. So, if you want a boy, a man should take the initiative, and if a girl, a woman should be more passionate.
On the basis of centuries-old observations formed a variety of national signs. In the early term, a boy or girl will be born, one can only guess. Even a complete coincidence in a number of signs does not give a full guarantee that the result will be confirmed during an ultrasound scan. Nevertheless, it is quite interesting - to try to predict what child of what sex you will be born. In many countries, it is customary to engage in the whole family, giving this process the value of a ritual or even a celebration.