Baby detergent: ratings, reviews, prices
Baby skin is very sensitive to the action of various chemicals. With them, he smykaetsya primarily through ingestion of food and clothing. A young mother is faced with a problem. I want the clothing for the baby was clean and beautiful. It can make synthetic powders are created from so-called "chemistry". But they are harmful for the skin. Natural products (soap) do not seem to harm, but also benefit from them a bit. The appearance of products suffers from such washing. Now available is a large amount of washing powders. Every manufacturer claims that organic is its washing powder. Rating custom award says about the priorities of a certain circle of consumers. How to find a middle ground, and whether it?
The harm from powders
Harmful substances through the skin into the child's body and poison it. May appear rash or atopic dermatitis. Can disrupt the process of metabolism.
Sometimes problems with the kidneys. They can not cope with cleaning the body of harmful substances that contains washing powder. The ranking, compiled by parents, allows you to find the most secure tool.
The harm done to the child's body powders, you can reduce by following the simple guidelines.
Wash children's clothes
- Baby clothes are washed separately from adults.
- Powder for washing children's clothes should not have a smell. Well, if it is phosphate free or has a small amount of its composition.
- To wash baby clothes should be at a temperature of about 40 °C.
- Starch is not necessary.
- After washing clothes, Ironing with steam from two sides. This is especially true of clothes for little ones.
- Stains you must first clean out with detergent or soap. But be careful. On poor-quality dyed stuff from soap removed not only the stain, and paint.
- Bleach is better not to use at all, especially the first six months.
- Conditioner for imparting softness you can only use the kids, use it only in case if the water you have very hard.
- Children's clothing should be very carefully rinse. If you do it using the washing machine, then you need to repeat the rinse once or twice.
- If the child still has problems with the skin, they may caused by the chlorine in the water, and in the composition of the powder. In this case, the clothes after rinsing, you need to dip in boiling water. Chlorine under its influence will evaporate and will not harm the baby's skin.
- All the clothes of the child it is better to divide the home and elegant, out. Feed him better at home. If children spill juice, quickly remove the top and pour boiling water until the stain is gone. When it is very white, you can leave the clothes in hot water for some time until the complete disappearance. Soap not use.
- Spots on the sliders is boiled in a solution of soap with the addition of a small amount of soda ash.
- If on the top left of the stain after washing, you have two options: don't pay attention to it or throw it away. To risk, using a potent stain remover, not worth it. Especially if the child has already had problems with the skin.
- Elegant clothes, where there are no stains, wash with a minimal addition of powder.
Harmful substances in washing powders
We live in an age of chemistry. She prolazit everywhere. Eating food can never be sure of their full environmental clean. And about household chemicals and can not speak. But one thing, when you wash this tool Cabinet door, and quite another if you wash your underwear beloved child. Therefore, with such attention to choose washing powder. Rating prices can help to choose quality. Not to say that the most expensive is the best. But still by far the cheapest may not be the best.
Especially dangerous is anionic surfactant. They are in the body of the child for four days. The phosphate surfactants to help penetrate through the skin and accumulate on the fibers of the various tissues of the body. But to blame the washing powder. The rating of this product says that people are afraid of phosphate resources. Now the phosphates began to replace phosphonate. They are considered less hazardous. Or less studied.
Feedback from some buyers say that the quality of Laundry detergent is it better to bring from Germany, as products of joint production of phosphates add more irregular.
A rating of washing powders for children's heads:
- "DAKOS" phosphate-free powder.
- Amway baby. American powder without phosphates. Contains less dangerous phosphonate, hypoallergenic. Can be washed by hands and machine.
- Persil sensitive is unscented. A good wash, hypoallergenic.
- Special Bebe — production of France.
- "Burti"" German manufacturer, safe.
- Easy Life — paste for washing, gives very good effect.
- Luxus (concentrate) is a tool of German manufacture (Oricont GmbH).
- "Mara" – the Belarusian washing powder. Washes well stains, no smell.
- "Chitown" is advertised as a powder from natural ingredients. The third soap, 60% soda 0,2% citric acid. But the phrase "natural soap" is criticism of specialists, as instead of the name it is necessary to write components of soap: lye and fat. Maybe it's just a marketing ploy, because soap consumers trust more than some alkali.
- SODASAN — German detergent without phosphates. Designed for washing colored linen at a temperature of from 30°. Odorless. Makes the clothes soft, keeps its color. The price of the packaging 1.2 kg — 230 UAH. But consumers complain of poor service and unpleasant smell things.
- Royal Powder of Ukrainian origin. Reviews say that it is inferior to use sadosan, it's just the price. But it is an expensive powder.
- "Eared nannies." Manufacturer "Neva cosmetics". The phosphates it contains, but in small quantities. It is very popular, and many children do not cause any allergic reactions. But reviews many consumers indicate that when using the baby's skin is severely dry, often appear red rash.
Rating of baby Laundry detergents for babies
- "World of childhood" with soap does not have phosphates. Washes well characteristic for baby stains. But unable to cope with traces of green and bright juice. The price of the packaging weighing 400 grams is 140 RUB rinse should be in the "supermolecule". Ecological washing powder.
- The rating continues Aistenok, which collects good reviews from parents. The aloe Vera extract softens things as air conditioning. The price is 50 rubles per 400 g Manufacturer — CJSC "AIST", Russia. Virtually no smell the washing powder.
- The rating completes "Karapuz." Presumably it is intended for washing baby clothing. But the responses of parents indicate that the Allergy is even dry powder. It causes sneezing and itching in the nose and throat. He completes the rating of washing powders for babies.
The rating of liquid washing powder heads:
- Luxus concentrated from Yanki Polish is recommended from birth and up. Washes in warm water things different colors.
- Concentrated Balance that has no phosphates, flavorings. Manufacturer Ringuva. Easily split.
- "Our mother" with soap shavings. Concentrated, with silver ions, chamomile and succession. Price — 350 RUB
- There is a liquid form of detergents "Eared nannies."
Buying powder for washing children's things, looking at the sign of the international organizations of organic certification.
More and more young mothers, frightened by the presence of phosphates in washing powders used for washing the Indian soap nuts are the fruits of a soap tree, with a large amount of natural foaming agents of saponins. They are completely harmless. Has bactericidal, healing, anti-inflammatory action. Of the shortcomings – they need to brew.
Features phosphate-free washing powders
If, after washing in the usual powder you decide to use a phosphate-free, need the first five washings to soak the clothes in the powder for 12 hours. Then it will not be grey.