Tar soap from fleas in cats: application features, efficiency and feedback
Tar soap is an excellent folk remedy, which has a wide range of applications. This is a powerful weapon against pests, the destruction of lice and fleas. The components of this product are great for animals, including cats. This article will tell you how and why it is worth using tar tar soap from fleas.
Description and composition of tar soap
From the name it becomes clear that soap contains tar. Thanks to this resinous product, a dark unusual hue and a peculiar smell appear. At first glance, this is a lack of soap. However, it is the smell that becomes a powerful blow that attacks the fleas. In addition to tar, soap includes such active ingredients as lye and fat.
The spectrum of action of tar soap
The tool has the following properties:
- wound healing;
As already mentioned, the basis of this natural soap is tar. It is he who effectively accelerates the regeneration of cells, dries the skin, heals wounds and cracks. Tar soap stimulates metabolic processes, contributing to the inflow of blood to the skin. The drug kills germs, bacteria and various pests - lice and fleas.
Tar soap from fleas (in cats). Benefits
Why should you prefer this product, rather than aggressive chemical preparations? Tar soap:
- environmentally friendly;
- does not contain chemicals, dyes and perfumes;
Perhaps, all the listed advantages cover such a lack, as a smell. Of course, from tar soap will not breeze roses or jasmine. But this wonderful tool does not leave any chance to parasites, settled in the coat of your favorite cat. In addition, removing fleas with tar soap, at the same time you can heal the wounds on the body.
What cats is suitable for this tool?
Tar soap from fleas can safely be used for any cats, since it is not an insecticide. All kinds of drugs and collars are allowed to use without harm only for animals older than two months. And this grandmother's remedy, known many centuries ago, effectively treated all fuzzy: kittens, pregnant and lactating females, cats with skin lesions.
Does tar soap help fleas? How does it work?
The whole secret of the effectiveness of this remedy lies in its smell. The sharp aroma simply frightens off the hated insects, which bring discomfort to the poor animal. In addition, according to the owners of domestic animals, grandmother's remedy is remarkable in that it not only drives adult individuals, but also destroys the eggs and larvae of pests. Not all chemical preparations cope with this difficult task in comparison with how tar tar works against fleas. Reviews of some animal owners say that the remedy is ineffective. They are wrong, because they do not know the subtleties of using soap. Such owners spend a lot of money on chemicals. They do not realize that they are poisoning their pets.
Instructions for use
How to use this soap correctly? There are several steps, adhering to which you can use the tool as efficiently as possible:
- Properly apply tar tar soap to the cat's fur until a profuse foam develops. With special care approach to this matter, if you have a fluffy pet. Be sure that the product does not get into the cat's ears and eyes.
- Now the tar soap from the fleas is distributed throughout the wool, not missing even hard-to-reach areas of the body. Do not forget to rub the remedy into the skin with massaging movements.
- Let the remedy stay on the pet for several minutes. This is to ensure that the foam has time to soak the hair, skin and get to all the hidden parasites. In the meantime, it is worth something to take your pet so that he does not begin to lick the tar soap.
- Now you can wash off the product with warm water. In parallel, it is recommended to use a scallop with frequent teeth to comb out as much fleas as possible from the wool.
This simple instruction can be used not only to get rid of cats from insects. In the same way other pets you can get rid of pests by applying tar soap from fleas: they have a dog or a different pet. Remember a little trick. As is known, not all animals love water procedures. And getting rid of fleas can be a real problem for both the owner and his pet. One trick can help here. It is better not to start the procedure in the bathroom with a lot of water. At the sight of the soul, cats just begin to break away. In order not to injure the unfortunate animal, dilute the tar soap with a little water and perform all the manipulations in a dry basin or on a towel. And only then with the washing off of foam you can use water.
Tar soap helps against fleas not instantly. The effectiveness of this grandmother's means is the regularity of the procedures. Only frequent application of tar soap will save the pet from the entire population of parasites. How often should I bathe the cat in soapy water? Usually, the treatment is repeated after ten days. But you can reduce this gap to two days. The more often - the better. The result will exceed expectations, and the cat from tar soap will not be any harm.
What else is worth knowing?
There are some nuances and secrets of applying tar tar soap:
- Regular processing, as already mentioned above. A single procedure will not bring any result.
- If the house has other pets and no fleas have been seen on them, they should still be treated with tar soap. Sooner or later, insects may appear on uncontaminated animals. But the tar will scare them off.
- Tar soap from fleas should be used not only when bathing a cat. This tool is recommended to process the entire apartment: carpets, floors, places under sofas and plinths, other hard-to-reach areas.
- Cats need to periodically change litter. Also, careful cleaning with the use of tar soap of places where cats spend a lot of time will be superfluous.
What can I use in combination with tar soap?
To get rid of uncomfortable roommates, they can be dealt a complex blow with the use of tar soap and other means. In this, for example, the following cultures will help:
- Sagebrush. The smell of this herb is also unpleasant for fleas. A bunch of wormwood should sweep the floors or spread the twigs around the house. You also need to use a decoction.
- Lavender and eucalyptus oil. These remedies are effective because of their smell. Oils are widely used. They can be placed in the aroma lamp, dripped on the wool or diluted in water, and then sprayed from the atomizer over the apartment or animals, unless, of course, they are afraid of such manipulations.
- Garlic and geranium have the same effect as tar tar soap from fleas. In cats, unfortunately, after their use, poisoning may occur. Therefore, these tools should be used with caution. That is, garlic and geranium can be decomposed in places where pets do not go.
Tar soap at all times used to get rid of fleas and as a preventive tool. If you regularly wash your fluffy pets, then no insects will ever settle in their wool. If you do not want to spend money on chemical drugs and dream of saving your family budget, then tar soap will be a real salvation.