What is health-saving technologies in the preschool
A sufficient amount of time should be devoted to health issues in kindergarten. It is known that very many children attending DOW have certain health problems. This may be poor vision, and scoliosis, and flat feet, not to mention more serious abnormalities. Therefore, educators are so important to take into account that there are special health-saving technologies in the DOW which are aimed at strengthening and preserving the child's health.
Kinds of health-saving technologies in kindergarten
In accordance with modern planning, the following health-saving technologies in the DOW are distinguished:
- Allowing to save and stimulate health. This group includes: rhythmoplasty, stretching, outdoor games, walking, relaxation, finger, respiratory, invigorating, orthopedic gymnastics, eye exercises.
- Teaching healthy way of life: physical education, igroterapiya, igrotrening, communicative games, conversations on the topic "Health".
- Correcting technologies: skazkoterapiya, art therapy, technology of musical influence and color exposure, psycho-gymnastics, speech therapy rhythm.
The educator should organize the educational process in such a way that the health-saving technologies in the pre-school educational institution are harmoniously interwoven with the plan of the lesson. One of the productive technologies can be called the dynamic position mode.
They sat down and got up!
The technology of dynamic postures implies frequent (every 10-13 minutes) shifting the poses of children. In general, the postures "sitting" and "standing" alternate, but you can add the "lying" position (when using rugs). It is proved that when free standing, children get rid of stress, the load is evenly distributed on both legs (it is necessary to ensure that the child does not "fall" on one leg), forearms and the angles of the shoulder blades are symmetrical. If you do not know which health-saving technologies in the DOW should be selected for your group, start with the dynamic poses mode. Alternation will have a beneficial effect on the central nervous system of the child, its performance will improve.
Visual gymnastics is one of the most important in kindergarten, therefore at least five minutes of eye exercises should be included in each person. occupation. Health-saving technologies in the DOW presuppose visual exercises using ophthalmic devices. Such activities help to improve vision, they are interesting and fascinating for children. Ophthalmotrenager can be plot, graphic, modular, they are executed in the form of posters. Schemes are placed just above the eyes of children. The essence of the exercises is to follow the eyes of a variety of lines: horizontal, vertical, spiral, etc. Invite the children to "walk" along the line, and then - "run through." You can use the game story, for example, "Let's find a road in the woods" or "Let's go on a trip along the path!". The head must remain stationary during the exercise.
Educational health-saving technologies in the DOW are not only physical exercises, but also the fixing of a certain material. You can use the following exercises:
- "Dry rain". The teacher hangs out colored satin ribbons, the task of the child is to attach a clothespin of the same shade to a tape of a certain color. The knowledge of colors is strengthened and the fine motor skills of the hands are trained.
- "Football". Fingers driving and catching a small ball. You can make football players out of cardboard and put them on your toes and toes.
- "Funny nodules." You will need ropes, on which the children will tie 12 knots. For each node, babies should refer to the months of the year in order.
Use these technologies, add to your list - and the kids in your group will be healthy and strong.