What do you need in your kindergarten? Let's see
So, it's time to send your baby to the first educational and educational institution in his life. He will be there not alone, under the supervision of qualified personnel, but there will be no mom and dad next to him. Most parents immediately panic: "How can a little cope?". Do not worry, children adapt very quickly. Your task is to try to provide the baby with everything you need. And then a lot of questions arise, including: what is needed in a kindergarten child?
Of course, much depends on the age of the crumbs: the younger he is, the more change clothes he will need. But the following conditions remain unchanged:
- things should be comfortable, so that the child can take them off, dress, fasten or unbutton without help;
- they must be beautiful;
- easy to put in order;
- have a sticker or patch with a name.
Having received an idea of the requirements for the quality of clothing, consider the list of what is needed in your child's kindergarten:
- a package with spare things: two T-shirts or short-sleeved socks, two panties, tights, socks, trousers or shorts with a cardigan for a boy, a dress or a blouse with a skirt for a girl;
- clothing for a walk depending on the season: rubber boots, waterproof trousers, overalls, gloves or gloves;
- another package with a waterproof bag for dirty clothes;
- for children from the nursery or younger group will need a waterproof breastplate, which is worn during a meal;
- sportswear and footwear (Czechs) for physical education of children from older groups;
- interchangeable shoes with a closed heel, simple slippers for children, and more suitable for adults who know how to handle a buckle will be sandals.
So, we found out what usually lies in the kids' lockers. Naturally, in each institution can be presented and an additional list of what is needed in the kindergarten child. For example, in some institutions, children from senior groups for daytime sleep will need pajamas. And for musical lessons a special form. This is easy to find out by looking at the website of a children's institution, or by contacting directly.
In addition, it is worthwhile to think about what is needed in the kindergarten for the holidays. From time to time, various matinees will be held, and your baby should look appropriate. For boys it's worth to buy a bow tie, white socks and a shirt, a dark vest, shorts or trousers. Girls will need white tights and a smart dress.
Also a very important point is the psychological side of the question about what is needed in the kindergarten for the child to get comfortable quickly and feel comfortable. Since the kid has never stayed for a long time without close people, it makes sense:
- in the first days leave the baby no more than 2-3 hours, gradually increasing the time of his stay in the children's team;
- invite him to bring his favorite toy: having at hand something familiar, he will feel more confident.
Now that you are informed and you still have time, you can prepare in advance to avoid worrying at the thought: "So, we're going to the kindergarten ... What do you need first ?!"