What do you need in your kindergarten? Let's see
So, it's time to send your baby to the first educational and educational institution in his life. He will be there not alone, under the supervision of qualified personnel, but there will be no mom and dad next to him. Most parents immediately panic: "How can a little cope?". Do not worry, children adapt very quickly. Your task is to try to provide the baby with everything you need. And then a lot of questions arise, including: what is needed in a kindergarten child?
Of course, a lot depends on the age of the baby: the younger he is, the more changeable clothes he will need. But the following conditions remain unchanged:
- things should be comfortable, so that the child can take them off, dress, fasten or unbutton without help;
- they must be beautiful;
- easy to put in order;
- have a sticker or patch with a name.
Having received an idea about the requirements for the quality of clothing, consider a list of what your child needs in kindergarten:
- a package with spare things: two T-shirts or T-shirts with short sleeves, two panties, tights, socks, pants or shorts with a jumper for a boy, a dress or a blouse with a skirt for a girl;
- clothing for walking depending on the season: rubber boots, waterproof pants, overalls, mittens or gloves;
- another package with a waterproof bag for dirty clothes;
- for children from the nursery or younger group will need a waterproof breastplate, which is worn during a meal;
- sportswear and shoes (Czechs) for physical education of children from senior groups;
- interchangeable shoes with a closed heel, simple slippers for children, and more suitable for adults who know how to handle a buckle will be sandals.
So, we found out what usually lies in the kids' lockers. Naturally, in each institution can be presented and an additional list of what is needed in the kindergarten child. For example, in some institutions, children from senior groups for daytime sleep will need pajamas. And for musical lessons a special form. This is easy to find out by looking at the website of a children's institution, or by contacting directly.
In addition, it is worthwhile to think about what is needed in the kindergarten for the holidays. From time to time, various matinees will be held, and your baby should look appropriate. For boys it's worth to buy a bow tie, white socks and a shirt, a dark vest, shorts or trousers. Girls will need white tights and a smart dress.
Also a very important point is the psychological side of the question about what is needed in the kindergarten for the child to get comfortable quickly and feel comfortable. Since the kid has never stayed for a long time without close people, it makes sense:
- in the first days leave the baby no more than 2-3 hours, gradually increasing the time of his stay in the children's team;
- invite him to take his favorite toy with him: having something familiar at hand, he will feel more confident.
Now that you are informed and you still have time left, you can prepare in advance so as not to worry at the thought: “So, we go to the kindergarten ... What do we need first of all ?!”