What to do if a boy is brought up as a girl
Girls and boys are not just dolls and cars, fights and whims, remarks and praises in the diary. These are two completely different worlds, which, if they have any similarities, are removed from each other polarly. And if a boy is brought up as a girl, he can easily get lost in these worlds. Therefore, the education of these two poles should take place differently, taking into account not only biological, but also psychological features. Boys and girls do not perceive the world equally, hear, see and feel it. All this must be given due attention, so that later there is no question of what to do if the boy was brought up as a girl.
Education of girls
The difference in the education of boys and girls is obvious. Grow a girl in the modern world, so that in the future she became a real lady, it is very difficult. Women have long waged war for equality and finally won it. But at the same time women's innocence, complaisance and purity, naivete disappeared. Therefore, in education, there is always an open question - who do you want to grow: the keeper of the home or a stepping careerist, and whether it can be combined. Here the decision is made by parents. General recommendations in the education of the girl will be as follows:
- In order for the girl to have an impression of happiness in family life, parents should always have a warm relationship. Never make claims to each other in the child. With the mother should be a special close relationship, however, and with his father, too.
- The father should show benevolence and respect in education, although the daughter should feel the difference between himself and the pope on the basis of gender.
- Mom should always find time for "women's secrets", retire with her daughter, make such gatherings a ritual and a family tradition.
- The girl just needs to feel the support of the family, trust her.
- Girls in education require more attention than boys.
- Kids always need love and attention. Praise them! Admire them!
- Give the girls the secrets of women's skill. Accustom to home affairs from an early age.
We grow a future woman
Maternal love should be given to the child simply for the fact that he is, and there is no difference in the education of boys and girls. Trust in the world for girls is shaped by the fact that it is surrounded by love. A father who admires his daughter, fosters self-esteem in her, helps to increase self-esteem. Growing up girl already instinctively will avoid another situation. This will be the key to her future happiness and love.
Teach the little girl to love herself for who she is. Despite her appearance, always emphasize beauty. She should not have any doubts about her attractiveness. This will avoid a variety of complexes. The nature of the girl is laid to be neat and tidy. And if this gift is developed from birth, to learn how to properly fold things, to remove toys, to cultivate the need for cleanliness, there will be no problems with its future economic performance.
Education of boys
A boy should not be brought up as a girl. Nature laid in the strong sex the gift of being the protector, the breadwinner and the breadwinner. Many worry about whether and not whether the boy's character is like a girl if she is raised only by her mother. The role of men in education, of course, is great. The son always seeks to imitate his father, to be like him. If the mother admires her husband, then the boy will strive for perfection. In another situation, when a mother constantly humiliates and scolds a man, a child can grow up in a self-assured, unsound man. In the education of a boy, one should know the following:
- When communicating, restrain yourself, do not raise the tone, speak calmly.
- Boys should be less likely to be banned, but more often allowed to do something they wanted.
- Do not scold the boy for showing emotionality (tears).
- It is very important to cultivate a sense of responsibility in the future.
- Encourage the desire to take on a "man's job."
- Motivate to activity by the fact that you trust more, and approve of his actions.
- Remember: Mom should take care, and dad form a man!
We grow the future man
A boy will not be brought up as a girl if the male dominates in the family. Pay attention to the way the father walks with his son: he does not run with screams to the fallen child, but calmly gives the situation to the kid himself. These are men, they are from another world. Dad does not stop playing the kid, and sometimes even supports him in games. It is very important for mother to learn from her father about what can be conceded to a boy, and in what issues it is necessary to insist on one's own, after all, father himself was once a boy. The fact remains that fathers find a common language with boys. You can not forbid a baby to cry if he hurt himself, compare it with a girl, say: "You're a man, after all." As a child, almost all children show their emotions and all require pity. In conversation, always combine and equate the concepts of "boy" and "brave", "good". Let the kid from childhood dreams to grow up a real protector, a man.
What if the boy is brought up as a girl? If the family is incomplete and the mother is solely engaged in upbringing, this can very well happen. In these cases, you need to communicate more with relatives (with grandfather, uncle), with men who could become role models (coach, teacher).
Since the age of three, buy the boy a variety of cars, play with him in the rescue team, captains, firefighters. From five to six years, begin to accustom to creativity - sculpt, master. Let him try to hammer nails, give the daddy tools, saw, help in men's affairs. For the boy is very important activity, he likes to move a lot, run, jump, play mobile games.
Teach your child to good manners: from childhood, he should know the words "thank you", "hello", "please." On the bus, let the place give way to the elderly. Already in childhood the kid should be able to clean toys, wash dishes and even wash socks.
Explain that one should not be ashamed to show caring and tenderness towards other children, to pets, to their parents, to their grandfather and grandmother.
What you need and what you can not do when raising a boy
A boy as a girl by nature often becomes in the event that mistakes were made during education, the emphasis was not on men's interests.
What you need to do when raising a boy:
- Tell him stories and watch movies and cartoons with him, where men are brave, kind advocates and lifeguards. Already in childhood he must learn to take care of women.
- Correctly communicate with your friends in the presence of the child. The boy will take an example from you.
- To visit together with the child's parents, talk about them with respect.
- Mom and Dad only respond positively to each other.
- Emphasize strong actions and do not focus on the weak.
- At an early age, sleep with my mother.
- Impose your opinion to the child.
- Ignore the ideas of the child.
- Force to do only what you desire.
- Prohibit playing with children who do not like you.
- Intercede, if someone took away his toy.
- Do not let them deal with children on their own.
- Give indulgence when others make comments to him.
Games for boys
Games for girls and boys are definitely different. To the boy was not brought up in the girlish spirit, from childhood he must play with the boys, by their nature they are all researchers. It will not be difficult for them to climb a tree, jump over a fence, scramble up the stairs. Girls also have enough and a small corner to arrange there for their dolls house.
Games with cars - one of the important moments in the childhood of the future of the man. When something buzzes around, growls, makes noises - the very same man's atmosphere is created, the energy output of the baby is assured. Yes, and there is the opportunity to imitate a strong, skilful dad. Subconsciously, the boys have a desire for strength and speed, so they are attracted to all sports games, competitions. Often give the child to various sports sections. Of course, all the boys love to play with weapons. Sabers, pistols, tanks, robots - these are their toys, with which they can create their brave world, where the girls have no place.
Games for girls
Girls' games are associated mainly with dolls. If before the girls played in the dolls, the legendary Barbie, now their idols are the heroes of the animated series: Winx, Moxi, Brats. Such a growing generation. But the fact remains that the doll remains the favorite toy for the girls. This is not just a toy, but a friend who can reveal his secrets, to share the hidden. It is playing with the doll, the girl imitates the actions of the mother: feeds, clothes, cares.
This is how cognitive abilities are formed. The girl, imitating her mother, rolls the dolls in the carriage, sings songs to them.
It is girls who like to dance, work, and needlework more. How many girls, boys are enrolled in dance studios, but there are always more girls there. Of course, this does not mean that the boys who dance are like girls, they also need to learn the beautiful. But still, in the percentage of fine arts and handicraft circles there are more girls, and this is a fact.
Recommendations for the education of boys and girls
Nature can not be deceived - boys should grow up men, and girls - women. And if it happened that the boy was brought up as a girl, it would be hard already to change something in an adult person. But everything can be fixed in childhood. The main recommendations for education will be the following:
- Be punished with punishments. It is important that the boys are punished by dads, and girls - by mothers. So the good attitude to the opposite sex is preserved.
- Even in the photo of a boy and a girl, it is clear that girls are more reserved, boys can not hold on for a long time. They are more mobile and lively, take this into account when punishing and reading out notations. The son needs to explain clearly and briefly what he is wrong in and why you are unhappy.
- The participation of a man is very important in the education of a boy. If there is no father, come closer to your uncle, grandfather, who can be a good example.
- Boys do not gain optimal performance as quickly as girls, so it is necessary to take this into account when doing classes. Have enough patience.
- In order for children to grow up happy, the father should never allow himself to humiliate the female dignity of his mother, emphasize her physical or mental deficiencies, remember mistakes, emphasize the economic dependence on him.