What to do if children do not obey parents
The problem of disobedience in children is not so terrible. First you need to calm down and stop panicking. Remember that the child is a person and has the right to Express their emotions and thoughts.
Impossible to find a completely obedient child. Even if you like this, and met, it should at least be alerted. This behavior may be caused by excessive passivity of the child, which subsequently lead to lack of initiative of an adult.
What to do if children do not obey? After you calmed down, you need to talk with your child and find out the true reasons for this expression. And only then to take measures that will help to resolve conflict and stressful situation. Don't forget the age of the child. Kids and teenagers require a radically opposite attitude.
What can be the cause of the disobedience of the children? Tips on parenting
- Age crisis, during which the child is experiencing a new stage in your personal development. Scientific highlighted some of these crisis periods. The first crisis happens in 1 year, then 3 years. Followed by crises preschool and adolescent ages. However, this does not mean that each of the steps will necessarily be accompanied by disobedience and problems. Everything in life individually, and these situations are no exception. Psychologists merely point to the fact that in these age groups, changes in a child's life. For example, in the year of the child usually begins to walk and becomes more independent, for it is all of the great events. And when parents try to intrude into his personal space and prevent you from doing what you want, there is protest.
2. A huge number of requirements, restrictions and hard rules established by adults.
Of course, without restrictions and prohibitions will not do, and they are needed for children of any age. However, it is impossible to overdo it with them. If the child can't do some basic things without your "no" or "no", then of course he starts to protest. To require obedience is required only in those situations when his actions might harm himself or others.
3. The inconsistency of action on the part of adults. You rashshe was not paying attention to the mess in the room of a child, and now suddenly started from behind on him to shout and be indignant? Imagine what a loss this time will be your child. If such situations are repeated periodically, then the child will start to protest and fight against injustice on your part.
What to do if children do not obey? Here you can also highlight a few important points:
1. The discrepancy between spoken words and performed actions.
2. Conflicting demands from different family members.
3. The child's disrespect, the distrust of his personality.
4. Family problems and conflicts not related to the child.
Parenting is a very complex task and, as a rule, individual. However, there are common features. Parents must work on themselves. Still can't answer the question of what to do if children do not obey? If you want to change the child's behavior, start first with yourself. The result will appear in the shortest possible time and will pleasantly surprise you.