What to do if children do not obey their parents
The problem of disobedience of children is not so terrible. To begin with, you need to calm down and stop panicking. Remember that a child is also a person and has the right to express his emotions and thoughts.
It is impossible to find an absolutely obedient child. Even if suddenly you happen to meet this, it should at least alert you. This behavior can be caused by excessive passivity of the child, which subsequently leads to the lack of initiative of the adult.
What if the children do not obey? After you have calmed down, it is necessary to talk with the child and find out the true reasons for such self-expression. And only after that take measures that will help resolve the conflict and stressful situation. Do not forget about the age of the child. Kids and adolescents demand the cardinally opposite attitude.
What could be the cause of the disobedience of children? Tips for raising children
- An age crisis in which a child experiences a new stage in his personal development. Several such crisis periods have been singled out scientifically. The first crisis occurred in 1 year, then in 3 years. Then come crises of preschool and adolescence. However, this does not mean that each of the stages described will necessarily be accompanied by disobedience and problems. Everything in life is individual, and these situations are no exception. Psychologists only point out the fact that it is in these age categories that there are changes in the life of the child. For example, a year a child, as a rule, starts walking and becomes more independent, for him all these are great events. And when parents try to infiltrate into his personal space and prevent him from doing what he wants, protest is manifested.
2. A huge number of requirements, restrictions and strict rules established by adults.
Of course, we can not do without restrictions and prohibitions, and they are needed for children of any age category. However, you can not overdo it. If a child can not do some basic things without your "no" or "not", then by itself he will begin to protest. Require the child to obedience is necessary only in those situations when his actions can harm him or others.
3. Inconsistent actions on the part of adults. You did not pay much attention to the disorder in the child's room, but now they suddenly began to shout at him and resent him? Imagine how confused at this moment your child will be. If such situations are repeated periodically, the child will necessarily start to protest and fight against injustice on your part.
What if the children do not obey? Here you can also highlight several important points:
1. The discrepancy between the words spoken and the deeds done.
2. Contradictory requirements from different family members.
3. Disrespect of the child, his non-acceptance as a person.
4. Family problems and conflicts not related to the child.
Raising children by parents is a very difficult task and, as a rule, individual. However, there are common features. Parents must necessarily work on themselves. So far, you can not answer the question what to do if children do not obey? If you want to change the behavior of the child, then start with yourself. The result will appear in the shortest time and pleasantly surprise you.