What to do at home alone, if bored children
On maternity leave, there are usually so many cases at home that almost no attention is paid to children. And they at this time do not know what to do with themselves. In this article we will consider what to do at home alone, if the children are bored, and we will come up with a lot of interesting activities that will benefit everyone.
Games or books
On the question of what to do when boring at home for children, there is an obvious answer - to play. As a rule, modern children have a huge variety of toys, so you can find a game for every kid. But most often it happens that all this is already boring. Then your imagination and improvised means, which are available in every house, will come to your aid.
- Ask the children to attach the clothespins to the long rope, not in a chaotic order, but, for example, alternating certain colors. This will not only develop fine motor skills, but will also recall colors and numbers.
- Do you remember the fairy tale about Cinderella? So, you can mix different kinds of pasta, beans and peas in one large bowl in the same way, and ask the children to speed through them. It will take them quite a lot of time. However, if they quickly get tired and get tired of this occupation, there is a risk that you will still have to sort through the rest.
- Find the old magazine and cut it into several pieces. So you get new puzzles, which children can paste on a solid sheet of paper and then hang over their bed.
But you will not be full of games alone. From the early childhood it is necessary to inculcate love for books. This is not only a pleasant pastime, but also very useful. You can take books to the nearest library for a specific time, or you can buy them at a book fair at favorable prices. The main thing that your child likes to read. Ask what interests him most: poems or prose, fairy tales or fantasy. And if your son or daughter plunges headlong into literary adventure, you will forever lose the question of what can be done at home when bored. To read!
Simple cleaning frightens children with their monotony and routine. Turn household duties into a game, and then the question of what to do at home alone, if boring, disappears by itself. In order to entice children, write small assignments for them on small pieces of paper. For example, "vacuum the hall", "wipe the dust off the top shelves" or "water the flowers on the windowsill." Twist the leaves into tubes and put them in a pouch - let the children pull themselves out a task. Think of small gifts that the child will receive after doing a great job. Such simple entertainment will help "kill two birds with one stone" at once: and the children will not be bored, and the house will be clean.
And what about the computer?
The worst version of what to do at home alone, if bored children - give them a tablet or a computer. Of course, every child loves such an occupation and will spend a couple of hours in front of the monitor with pleasure. However, before you allow this to your daughter or son, think about the serious consequences.
- A child sitting at a computer for several hours a day can start complaining of headaches, pain in the eyes and even back pain. Osteochondrosis and loss of vision are far from the worst consequences of this pastime.
- Going into virtual reality, the child ceases to be interested in the surrounding world, he does not want to go out, does not read books and lives only with computer games.
- Children become capricious and irritable, and if the games have elements of violence or murder - even cruel. Scientists have proved that computer games of the wrong content have a bad effect on the child's psyche.
The task of parents is to control and limit the time of the child's stay near the computer or tablet. It is important to let him know that in the world there is a lot of interesting things and spending your day on the virtual world is absolutely pointless. Take him by the sport, street games or trips to the theater, and in the future the child will surely say thank you for a happy childhood.
In the weekend, not boredom!
Weekends are an excellent occasion to spend time with the whole family. Options, what to do when boring at home for children, very much.
- Be sure to go to the park to ride on attractions. As a rule, this holiday is suitable for warm and sunny days, so do not miss the opportunity, if the window is excellent weather.
- Buy an airplane or helicopter on the radio control and drive the whole family out of town to run it into the open sky. A lot of positive emotions are ensured.
- If the window is rainy and slushy, go to the movies for an interesting family movie. In such weather, you can also visit the children's theater or indoor water park.
- In summer or autumn, you can go to the forest with mushrooms or berries for the whole family. Take something to eat with you and arrange a small picnic on the marshland - it's very close.
- If you do not want to go anywhere on the weekend, but do not quite imagine what you can do at home, when boring, watch the whole family an interesting film or, for example, bake a pie or a pizza.
What to do with a friend at home when bored? There are lots of ways to have fun from the heart!
- arrange fights with pillows;
- bake a cake or biscuit;
- look at the merry American comedy;
- transplant flowers;
- register on the dating site and make new friends;
- arrange a costume photo shoot;
- turn on the music and create a dance for it;
- sing karaoke;
- go through old photos and share your memories.
If you really want to, you can come up with a lot of useful and interesting activities, if you are bored with a friend to stay at home. The main thing is that it supports you in your ideas.
Summer is a small life
There are a lot of options for what to do in the summer. When boring at home, it makes no sense to sit in front of the TV, you need to go for a walk. Good weather is an excellent occasion to spend time in the fresh air. Call friends and go on a picnic on nature, on the beach to a pond or simply invite them to ride around the city on bicycles. If you did not find friends who would make up your company, you can walk alone in the park alone, eat ice cream in a summer cafe or chat with a lonely old man sitting on a bench.
Now you know exactly what to do at home alone, if you are bored or children. Create, play, dream, walk!