Aluminum Blinds: Advantages, Care Tips
Aluminum blinds are in great demand in the market. And this is not surprising, since products of this category have an affordable price, attractive design, low weight, a variety of textures and colors. Aluminum blinds look great in any interior, suitable for fixing on windows of different sizes.
Aluminum horizontal jalousie have the form of a cloth, which consists of lamellas - individual laths, movably connected to each other. Rotation of these structural elements is performed using a rope mechanism. In more advanced systems, canes of control are used for this purpose. Collapsing the system into the upper position allows the tension of the special lace.
Blinds of this category are made of aluminum, on the surface of which is applied a protective layer of metal. This coating not only protects the lamellas from external influences, but also acts as a good basis for applying color. As a result, the consumer can choose aluminum blinds, the surface of which is stylized for fabrics, natural wood, and other materials.
- Reliability - lamellas made of aluminum are durable and resistant to wear. Such products are not susceptible to the development of corrosive processes during operation in conditions of high humidity. Aluminum blinds do not burn out in the sun and do not deform at sudden temperature jumps.
- Versatility - products of this category are equally attractive when used in residential and office buildings.
- Color palette - in addition to the standard white hue, aluminum lamellas can be painted in any tones. Thus, the consumer has the opportunity to choose a color scheme that will best match the features of used interior solutions.
- Uncomplicated care - cleaning aluminum slats does not take away extra strength and time.
- During operation, the charge of static electricity does not accumulate on the surface of the aluminum slats. Therefore, such systems do not attract dust, which is the main advantage for people who suffer from allergic and asthmatic manifestations.
How to wash the horizontal aluminum blinds?
Caring for designs based on aluminum slats can be done without removing the suspension system from the window. To remove a light layer of dust, it is sufficient to wipe the elements with a damp cloth. In this case, the lamellas should be transferred to a position in which they will form a single web.
How to wash aluminum blinds, which contain significant pollution in the form of sticky deposits, fat deposits? In this case, the structure should be dismantled, then placed in warm water with detergent for several hours. Once the lamellas are wetted, it is necessary to wipe each bar with a soft sponge. Finally, all elements are rinsed with running water.
Aluminum blinds look the most practical, spectacular option for rooms designed in a business style. At the same time, thanks to a special variety of color and textural solutions, the systems of this category are perfectly suitable for the arrangement of residential interiors.
The greatest demand is for blinds, in which the width of the lamellas is 25 mm. As practice shows, such structures prove to be the most reliable at intensive operation and are therefore in demand when decorating window openings in public establishments, other premises where they are under heavy loads.