Classes that help to activate the development of small motor skills in preschool children
The development of fine motor skills in pre-school children is always at the center of attention of educators and parents, because oral speech in a baby begins to form only when the accuracy of the fingers of his hands reaches the required level. The relationship of these skills is undeniable.
The development of fine motor skills in preschool children, which corresponds to the age norm, is one of the signs of their readiness for training in the first grade. And its underdevelopment will not only complicate the educational process, but will not give the child the opportunity even to participate in it.
The system of exercises for the development of small muscles responsible for the movement of fingers, with regular exercises will increase the efficiency of the child's brain, and with it memory and attention will improve.
Exercises that activate the development of small motor skills in preschool children:
1. Movement to squeeze and unclench all fingers.
2. Skating alternately with each finger of small beads, balls and pebbles.
3. Winding and unwinding of tangles of threads.
4. Doing the brushes of hands "flashlights".
5. Self-lacing of shoes.
6. Folding dolls and pyramids.
7. Compression of all fingers in a pinch and then opening them.
Games and exercises that activate the development of small motor skills in preschool children are associated with the following actions aimed at manipulating objects:
Necessary for the development of small muscle movements of the hands, associated with the formation of actions when playing with the story toys:
Recommendations for the organization of children's classes on the formation of movements of complex coordination
1. Due to the fact that the development of manual activity presupposes the appropriate degree of maturity of brain structures, it is inefficient to force a child to engage in it. It is necessary to begin with the exercises feasible for him, the successful fulfillment of which will bring the child pleasure and confidence in his capabilities.
2. Regularity is required in the exercise.
3. Adult control is required for the accuracy of the movements. Otherwise, a positive result can not be guaranteed.
4. To begin, you do not need to exercise for more than 3-5 minutes. The increase in time is due to developing games and other activities.
5. The pace of tasks should be comfortable for the child.
6. The kid needs help, praises and supports him.
7. Before each session it is necessary to demonstrate the progress of the exercise and give a short and precise instruction.
8. The instruction must be repeated from time to time, and the tasks should be pronounced aloud.
Education of children of preschool age should be carried out by parents unobtrusively and benevolently. The need to engage in the preparation of the baby for school, the fulfillment of tasks for developing the fingers and the muscles of the hands for the development of the child should not cause an increase in psychological tension.
Often underdevelopment of fingers occurs in those children, who are protected from families in self-care. Such children at five years old do not know how to dress or undress. It is difficult for them to tie a hat or shoes, fasten a jacket or a shirt. Hand movements when dressing and undressing are also training. Education of the child of independence takes, of course, a small person from the zone of total control of adults, but you can always agree!