Mystery about the fox for children in verse, with a rhymed answer and in rebuses
Make it interesting any occupation in the kindergarten or just brighten up the boring home evening will help the mystery about the fox for children. In fact, this animal, although a predator, in many people evokes tenderness, even admiration.
Foxes of cunning in riddles
In fact, the chanterelles are, indeed, extremely intelligent creatures, able to find an original way out of difficult situations. Those who like to read works about animals, find it a lot of evidence. This gives food to the children's mysterious poets. For example, such a mystery about the fox for children is just that example.
She has a fluffy tail,
Slightly higher cat growth,
This red cheat
Kur is very clever.
Anyone will say that this is a fox fox. However, this riddle would be quite applicable to other predators, for example, to the marten or ferret, if it were not for the specification of the fluffy tail. The trick of the marten and ferret, who steals chickens in chicken coops, will envy any chanterelle! But her fluffy tail here gives out a red hooligan, as they say, "with a tail," pointing out that this mystery about the fox for children. So it's appropriate to point this out to the kids, who are sure to answer right away. New information about other animals will expand the child's horizons.
To kids riddles about a fox with answers
To simplify the task for those who are just beginning their acquaintance with the outside world, poetry is offered, in which at the very end it is required to pick up the missing rhyme. For example:
This red beauty,
Oh, cunning ... (fox)!
This mystery about the fox for children of the youngest age - it shows only two signs of the animal: the color and the characteristic feature. For older children, poems are recommended that give more detailed descriptions of the predator. For example:
This cunning cheat
Zaitsev catches very cleverly,
How beautiful the red fur!
Deceive will be able to all.
And she lives in the forest.
They know all the kumu ... (fox)!
Children who have already comprehended the basics of compiling from the letters of words, you can offer puzzles for children with pictures. The simplest puzzle can hide the word itself, which is composed of the first letters of the names of the objects depicted in the pictures. It's like encrypting words with images.
It is much more difficult to work with puzzles, in which the riddle itself is encrypted. Only after the text is solved, it is necessary to search for the answer to the riddle. You can complicate the task. To do this, you need to create a crossword puzzle, in which you need to insert the riddles on the encrypted puzzles.
Now let's decipher the phrase from the rebus.
- The picture shows cancer, the letter P is crossed out, and next to it stands K. Hence, on a piece of paper, write "AS".
- The word "CEPP" with a comma in front is read as "EPP", the arrow indicates that read from the right to the left. We get the "PRE".
- On the picture of paint with two commas, standing behind the image. So, you need to remove the last two letters. It turns out "KRAS".
- The tape without the first letter and without the last two will give us "EN".
- Further on the picture we see a weapon. Removing the first letter and the last one, we get "ROUGH". But we still need to change the "U" to "Y". So, we write "RED". And you need to add J.
- Picture with fur, we write "FUR".
- It turned out "KAKPREKRASENRYZHIMEH!" If you look closely at this abracadabra, you can divide a series of letters into words. The sentence "How beautiful is the red fur!"
- "KIT" with the replacement of K on X gives us "HIT".
- "ROY" with the replacement of D by N will give "RY".
- "DOOR" with the replacement of D by Z gives the word "BEAST".
- "LOB" without the first letter is "ABOUT".
- From the word "MONTE" it is necessary to remove the last letter and replace it with O on A. "MANET" will be obtained.
- In the letter C there is a letter E. So, it is necessary to record "ALL".
- From the word "EAR" after removing the first and last letter, there is only one H.
- We read what turned out: "HEAVY ZVERYOBMANETVSEEH!". After breaking down into words, the phrase should come out: "A cunning beast will deceive everyone!"
Now you can think about the clue.
How beautiful is the red fur
A cunning beast will deceive everyone!
Who is talking about here? Yes, of course, about the fox!
What shape of the nose can tell about your personality? Many experts believe that looking at the nose, you can say a lot about the person's personality. Therefore, at the first meeting, pay attention to the nose is unfamiliar.
7 parts of the body that should not be touched by hands. Think of your body as a temple: you can use it, but there are some sacred places that you can not touch with your hands. Research shows.
Our ancestors did not sleep the way we did. What are we doing wrong? It's hard to believe, but scientists and many historians tend to believe that a modern person does not sleep at all like his ancient ancestors. Initially.
7 things that you always need to keep secret Even if you like to communicate with people, there are some topics that you should not discuss with anyone.
The date of birth can tell a lot about you. Currently, more and more people are inclined to believe that figures have a fundamental importance in life. We come to this world on a certain day.
Why do I need a tiny pocket on my jeans? Everyone knows that there is a tiny pocket on jeans, but few people wondered why it might be needed. It is interesting that initially it was a place for hr.