Child upbringing (3-4 years): psychology, advice
- home and family
- Raising a child (3-4 years): psychology, advice. Features of the upbringing and development of children 3-4 years. The main tasks of raising children 3-4 years
For every loving parent, the appearance of a child in the family is a great joy and boundless happiness. Every year a child grows, develops, learns new things, character develops, other age changes occur. However, the joy of parents is sometimes replaced by the bewilderment and even confusion that they experience during the inevitable conflicts of generations. It will not be possible to avoid them, but it is quite realistic to smooth them. Particular attention of psychologists and teachers is called to draw on the upbringing and development of the child 3-4 years of life.
A question that many dozens of specialists are working on
Formation of personality and maturation of the character occurs from the very moment of the appearance of man to the light. Every day the little creature gets to know the world around him, forms relationships with others, realizes its importance and place, and simultaneously it has quite natural desires and needs. This development does not go smoothly, and critical situations and conflicts occur with a certain periodicity and have similar moments at each age. This is what allowed psychologists to form such a concept as age crises. Not only young parents, but also considering themselves experienced grandparents will not hurt to find out what the upbringing of the child is (3-4 years). Psychology, advice of experts and recommendations of those who have experienced these tips will help to smooth out collisions of crumbs with representatives of the adult world.
Checking the parents for the fortress
At the age of three and four years, a little man is no longer doing everything on the orders of an adult object, but a completely formed individual person, with his emotions and desires. Sometimes these desires do not coincide with the established rules, and when trying to achieve their goal, the child begins to show character, or, as adults say, to be capricious. The motive can be anything: not the spoon for eating, not the juice that you wanted a minute ago, an unredeemed toy and so on. For parents, these reasons seem insignificant, and the only way they see it is to overcome the desire of the crumbs, to make it do as they want and are accustomed to doing. Raising children 3-4 years sometimes requires just incredible patience of others.
Is your child three years old? Be patient
Becoming aware of yourself as a part of the world does not go smoothly for the child, and this is quite normal. Realizing that he is also a man, the kid is trying to understand what he can in this world and how to act in each individual case. And these tests begin with a check on the fortress of the parents. After all, if they say what needs to be done, why should not he, the most important in the family, pokamandovat? And suddenly listen! He begins to change, his worldview changes, his habits. At this time, parents notice that their baby no longer only listens and cries, but already commands them, requires this or that thing. This period is called a crisis of three years. What to do? How to cope with the most beloved little man and not offend him? Features of the upbringing of children 3-4 years old directly depend on the age features of development.
The causes of conflicts, or How to smooth out the crisis
Currently, adults pay little attention to their children: a busy schedule, life, problems, loans, important things do not leave the opportunity to just play. Therefore, the child tries to attract attention. After several attempts to talk to his mother or father, he remains unnoticed and, therefore, begins to indulge, scream, make hysterics. The child does not know how to properly build a dialogue, and begins to behave as he can, so that he is quickly noticed. It is in understanding the needs of the crumbs that the upbringing of the child (3-4 years) is largely involved. Psychology, advice and recommendations of specialists will help to understand, and therefore solve, the problems associated with lack of attention.
Just like an adult
Often, parents themselves do not want that, cause the child to have negative emotions: they make you sleep, when you want to play, eat "not very tasty" soup, take away your favorite toys, go home from home. Thus, the baby has a desire to harm adults and express their protest. The moral upbringing of children 3-4 years old must take place with a constant positive example from adults.
Patience is the key to success.
During this period, parents realize that their child has already matured, but still remains small and can not cope with all tasks. And when the kid aspires to be independent, parents now and then correct it, pull it down, teach. Of course, he takes criticism into hostility and protests in every possible way. Mom and Dad need to be patient and be as gentle as possible in relation to the child. Education of children 3-4 years lays the basis for the relationship of children with others for life. It depends on the parents, how these relations will be.
Parenting 3-4 years
Behavioral psychology is a whole science, but for children it is necessary to study at least its basic principles.
- The child imitates the behavior of adults around him. Naturally, first of all he takes an example from his parents. It can be said that at this age the baby absorbs everything like a sponge. He has not yet formed his own concepts of good and bad. Well, the way parents behave. If in the family all communicate without screaming and scandals, the child also chooses a quiet tone for his behavior and tries to copy his parents. Find a common language with children 3 and 4 years of age in a soft manner, unobtrusively, without increased tones.
- As often as possible, you need to show your love for the child, because children are very sensitive and vulnerable beings. Their whims, misdemeanors, bad behavior should not affect the degree of love of parents - just love and do not ask for anything in return. The tasks of raising a child 3-4 years is only a reminder for parents, the experience of predecessors. His child should be felt by heart, and not brought up as it is written in the book.
- Do not compare the behavior of your child with the behavior of other children and all the more do not say that it is worse than someone. With this approach, self-doubt, complexes and isolation can develop.
- The child tries to be independent, more often he can hear the phrase "I myself", at the same time he expects support from adults and praise. Therefore, parents need to approve the child's independence (to praise for the toys, for putting on clothes, etc.), but in no case should the child be on the lookout and determine the boundaries of the allowed time in time.
- During the formation of the character and maturation of the child, parents themselves are important to observe certain rules, the regime of the day. Mums and dads together with grandparents need to agree on the same methods of education and not to give up on such tactics. As a result, the child will understand that he can not everything - you must obey the general rules. The main tasks of educating children 3-4 years are determined by their parents, only it is necessary to remember the importance of this age period.
- Talk to the little man on an equal footing and behave as you lead to adults. Do not infringe upon his rights, listen to his interests. If the child is guilty, condemn his misconduct, not the child himself.
- Hug your children as often as possible. In occasion of and without an occasion - so they will feel safe, will grow self-confident. The child will know that mom and dad love him, no matter what.
Be prepared for the experiments
Parents should understand that raising a child (3-4 years), psychology, advice and recommendations of specialists is all very important, but it is also necessary to determine for oneself those facets that will be allowed to the baby. At the age of 3-4 years, a small researcher is interested in everything: he can turn on a TV or a gas stove himself, taste the ground from a flower pot, climb onto a table. This list can be continued for a very long time, three-year-olds and four-year-olds are quite curious, and this is absolutely normal. On the contrary, it is worth while to watch, when the child does not show such an interest in the environment. However, it is necessary to determine what the child can experience on himself, and what will be categorically prohibited.
Want to ban something? Do it correctly
Reporting these prohibitions to children should be correct, without unnecessary injury to them. The child should understand when he crosses the limits of what is allowed, what he can and can not do, how to behave with peers and in society. Do not set bans can not, because a sweet child will grow selfish and uncontrollable. But everything should be in moderation, a huge number of prohibitions on everything can lead to indecisiveness and isolation. It is necessary to try not to provoke conflict situations, if the kid sees sweets, he, of course, will want to try them. Conclusion - take them further to the locker. Or he wants to take a crystal vase, likewise - hide it. For a certain time, remove the items most desired by the child, and he will eventually forget about them. A lot of strength and patience during this period requires the upbringing of a child (3-4 years).
Psychology, tips and practical advice
All prohibitions of parents must be justified, the child needs to clearly understand why you can not do it anyway.
We can say that after overcoming the crisis of three years, the children have noticeable positive changes in their character. They become more independent, focused on details, active, have their own point of view. Relations with parents are also moving to a new level, conversations become more meaningful, interest in cognitive and objective activity is manifested.
The questions that the kid asks are sometimes capable of confounding an adult who is confident in his education. However, this baby can not be shown in any case. Even the most "uncomfortable" questions should be taken for granted and be prepared in an accessible form to explain everything that interests him.
Raising a child is an important and basic task for parents, you need to be able to notice changes in the child's character and behavior in a timely manner and react correctly to them. Love your children, find time to answer all their "why" and "why", take care, and then they will listen to you. After all, from the upbringing of a child at this age depends on his entire adult life. And remember: to pass a practical exam on the topic "Psychology of raising children 3-4 years" without errors is impossible, but to reduce them to a minimum - it's in your hands.