What to play with children 2, 3, 5, 6 years old
In the life of each parent, there are times when the kid is not able to entertain himself, so he clings to the adult in every possible way, catches his attention, knocks down and prevents him from doing important things. In his opinion, adult affairs are just such a bore! It is much more interesting to play, watch cartoons and read books. Oh, these kids! So we have to postpone business and come up with something to play with the children so that the apartment does not turn into a count's ruins, and the cat was not found in a tail-hung condition on the clothesline. Therefore, below are a few ideas in the treasury of gaming parenting.
All life is a game!
How quickly we forget that we ourselves were once children! The system of school education gradually removes cravings for gay children's games from the head, offering not quite adequate substitutions: success, recognition, good grades, worthy future. But if you leave the game in your life, it will be easy to save the entire palette of colors, allowing you to draw inspiration even when there is no strength, when there is an endless rain outside the window, and in the country - a protracted crisis. Fortunately, with the birth of their own children, we are given a second chance to remember the little child inside of ourselves and give him a little playful.
Games for two-year-olds
You can play with a small newborn kulechkom. Children of any age are eager to respond to game messages from outside. But the most interesting for adults are children after two years. Already everyone understands, is open to everything new and so cute in their desire to copy the behavior of adults. Play with a child of 2 years is not difficult. It is enough to put in front of him a designer and show how the parts are joined, staying close to positively assess the first creative results of the work of the little fingers. You can offer role-playing games for acquaintance with certain professions or homemade simulators for studying basic shapes, colors, sizes.
Games with children of three years old
A wonderful age of disclosure of children's independence! What to play with a child of 3 years? He will show you and tell you what he is interested in at the moment. It can be molding from plasticine every evening with the goal of independently creating a "Lightning Mak Quinn" by Papa's example. Or role play in a kindergarten, when all the toys must necessarily be fed, planted on a pot and laid at appropriate corners of the children's room. The main thing is not to interfere and, following the advice of Yu. Gippenreiter, help when asked.
Games with four-year-olds
What to play with the children, if they are already four? You can suggest yourself to make a plasticine labyrinth and then try it out. To do this, you need to stock up the lid from the cardboard box, plasticine, a small iron machine and a magnet. The walls of the labyrinth are drawn on the lid, then the plasticine walls are lined up along the planned lines. The machine is put in the beginning, and a magnet is attached to the bottom of the lid, moving it, you need to take the machine out of its predicament.
Games with five-year plans
Play with a child of 5 years will not be difficult, if you know and support the hobbies of your child. Is the kid an athlete? Then he needs to organize from the improvised means a site for the release of physical activity. If the child is a creative person, then you should experiment with different materials and techniques, offering paints, clay, scissors, sewing. For example, children of five years are already able to cut out and make multi-layered paper 3D-pictures, panoramas or subjects with moving elements, where smoke is poured from the steam locomotive tube, and hungry chicks pop out of the nest to meet their mother.
To play with a child of 6 years, it is better to focus on his hobbies. Games with them can also have the character of preparing for school: unpretentious tasks, the first books for self-reading, the first rhyme. The main thing is that such games are liked by children and do not discourage them from a natural desire to learn and learn new things.
Bad weather outside the window or no mood for street fees? You can always find entertaining classes in four walls. Parents can be brainstormed in search of ideas, what to play with children at home. For sure you will have to choose at least three games that will entice not only the younger members of the family, but also adults.
1. It is worth to cook with the child. If he is still small, then let him help his mother cut a fruit salad. A couple of drops of yogurt - and you can try the whole family's first dish. If the child has already grown out of the usual training of fine motor skills, then it is necessary to organize a joint preparation of some baking, which again will be pleasant to taste for a cup of tea. By the way, it can be figured cookies, for example, in the form of letters and numbers, which the preschooler will gladly mold himself.
2. You can organize a homemade twister, drawing on a roll of old wallpaper colorful circles. Or to construct a strip of obstacles from stools, a table, sofa cushions, scattered on the floor buttons and a sleeping cat. Who will pass all the obstacles cleanly and quietly, without waking the animal, will receive a prize candy.
3. Perfect time for creating a home puppet theater or shadow theater. You have to make a screen and plot a story, and cut / paste / sew characters. And then on long winter evenings, arrange a presentation for family viewing.
Outdoor games in the spring
The awakening of nature, puddles and drops, the singing of birds is the most inspiring setting for children's innocuous prose. But in that you can play with the children:
1. It is necessary to make a small boat from the walnut shell, providing it with a paper sail on a plasticine-fused match. And it is better to make a boat for the mother and father. Then put on high rubber boots and go swimming by the longest puddle with rapids and unexpected turns of the river bed. You can also practice breathing, helping the boat to overcome the obstacle.
2. Early spring is ideal for beating icicles. Only as a "pulek" should choose a safe material, for example, small buttons or boxes of kinder-surprises. You can throw with your hands or use a simple slingshot. In whose asset will be the most downed icicles, he and the fellow.
3. You can keep a calendar of the awakening of nature, every day, note how melted the snow and turned green trees. You can keep a diary of the weather with the child using the icons "sunny", "cloudy", "rain", "strong wind", etc.
Street Summer Games
But in summer there is no question at all about what game to play with a child! You can not even take any gadgets with you: crayons, a shovel with a bucket for sand, a skipping rope, a ball, but with them it is more interesting.
1. You can draw small circles and walk on them, as on the road. Some circles can have a semantic load, for example, on the shaded with red chalk it is necessary to jump, and on painted in blue - clap hands. In circles on the asphalt, you can throw stones, trying to get into the bull's-eye.
2. Fantasy game "The sea worries once." So children will learn to feel the features of things, phenomena and living beings, depicting them according to the dominant characteristics. For example, how to become frozen in the form of a tree or a monkey? Very soon adults will learn from their children acting skills.
3. You need to visit all the playgrounds in the area, learn how to climb trees and swim in local rivers. Summer, after all, for this reason we are given to gain points in the immune basket of both the child and the adult.
Autumn can also be a game!
What to play with children in the fall, when the slush and solid "sentimentember"? A creative approach to the matter will quickly translate the minor notes of mood to a more cheerful level. The main thing is to look for the game element in everything and compose interesting backgrounds. For example, this:
1. You can offer the child that he himself chose the direction of the walk and the way to the house. Or take advantage of the reception of avid travelers: stock up in small white pebbles and leave one on the road, then to return to them. You can also draw a map of your travel, and even bury the treasure to find it in the spring.
2. It is necessary to collect your treasury of natural materials, then from them you can invent crafts in a kindergarten or simply decorate a home.
3. It's time to make feeders for birds, and in winter to put food there. The process of making it worth to attract the pope, because the bird's kitchen should be strong and without problems "survive" the winter cold.
Winter time is just for games
In what games you can play with the children in the winter, you will be prompted by the merry backyard children, arranging snow battles from behind the snow walls and arranging the dances of snowmen.
1. You can try to step on the trail. Let the child step with his feet in the traces left to the adult. In this case, an adult can fool around and experiment with the width of the step, then the seed as a lilliput, then measure the way with leaps and bounds. Yes, and do not necessarily make the track level, no one forbids wagging, circling and jumping: the more unusual path, the more fun the game.
2. Slides! On the pope and on the daddy, on the icebox, on the sled, squatting. All possible downward convergence options should be tried.
3. Joint preparation for the New Year - you can plan the filling of the festive table, decorate Christmas toys from salted dough, cut out paper garlands. Certainly you need to draw on the windows patterns and winter paintings with tooth powder or paste paper stencils. It is obligatory to make gifts to all grandmothers, grandfathers and friends, and also write the best letter to Santa Claus.
Quiet playing before bedtime
Completion of the game day, full of impressions and pleasant emotions, should also be entertaining. Only evening games are aimed not at the development of the child and the knowledge of the world, but at appeasing the baby. Routine repetitive regime moments, quiet conversations about events coming to the end of the day, dreamy expectations from the day of the future, a pleasant tale before going to sleep - all this sets the child to a calm wave. So, what to play with the children before going to bed:
1. Together with the child remember and count the good events of the day. To talk about what I liked most about the past day, and what I would like to change tomorrow.
2. It is possible to remove toys to the place with music, even for speed, but with obligatory stops: stop - they froze and caught their breath, and then again for cleaning. Try to put some toy in a different way, maybe a new place will be better than the previous one?
3. An adult can start telling a fairy tale, but the baby will continue. What interesting director's findings can be learned from this joint fantasy creativity!
I want to wish the readers to make the game a part of my life, but not the game that psychologists write about in manipulations and techniques of managing people, and the children's play that makes the world a bit more fun is a bit more interesting and a couple of percent more magical.