Foot bath with hydromassage: reviews
Literally a few years ago the foot hydro-massage was exclusively the prerogative of beauty salons. With the help of this, then still innovations, the feet were prepared for cosmetic procedures and pedicure, preventive maintenance of some diseases. However, a year has passed, and now every woman can afford to spend spa procedures for legs at home. To do this, just have a special whirlpool bath. This article will tell you what kind of technique and what functions the foot bath with hydromassage has. Reviews about it will help supplement the picture and decide on the selection of this very useful for health and beauty device.
Hydromassage foot bath - what is it?
Hydromassage foot bath is designed for massage of feet and feet. This is a household appliance that is used at home. The tray is a bowl, divided in the middle by a partition, working from the power grid. The whirlpool is called because all procedures are performed using water. However, there are also home foot baths that can work without liquid. But first things first.
Why do I need a whirlpool?
Hydromassage baths are a kind of SPA-procedure, which is quite feasible at home. They are able not only to give pleasure and relieve fatigue from their feet after a tiring working day, but also at the same time have the feasible anti-stress and therapeutic effect.
The whirlpool bath will be an excellent gift for pregnant women, the elderly, and also for those who spend most of the time or constantly on their feet: sales consultants, couriers, waiters, barmen, hairdressers, factory workers (conveyors, machine operators) and many others . If the feet are extremely sensitive and prone to calluses and corns, a foot bath with hydromassage will also be an excellent tool in combating these troubles. Reviews of the results of such cosmetic procedures account for almost half of all the positive comments left on the forums dedicated to pedicure. In addition, whirlpools have a fairly low price: 2-3 procedures at a cost will be equal to a hike in the spa salon or foot massage.
The hydromassage bath combines several positive effects: an active effect on nerve endings and stimulation of circulation in the legs, removal of pain, lowering of tension, strengthening of blood vessels, improving sleep, promoting increased metabolic rate, strengthening immunity. And adding aromatic oils to the bath, you can also spend an aromatherapy session.
Types of hydromassage baths
Hydromassage baths can have a different set of functions and the principle of action. In connection with this conditionally, they can be divided into several large groups:
The most popular are tonic baths for feet with hydromassage. Customer testimonials indicate their modest dimensions and relatively low cost.
These trays act on the feet with jets of water of different temperatures. Due to the contrast "shower" the circulation of blood in the legs improves. Such baths are used in both relaxing and therapeutic purposes.
The foot massager of this type is additionally equipped with massage brushes and rollers. During the procedure, the feet are exposed not only to the action of water - at the same time, particles of flaky skin and dirt are removed from their surface.
Toning baths are good for relaxing the muscles of the legs and removing swelling. In this bath is added a special aromatic oil.
As the name suggests, this foot massager is used for therapeutic and preventive purposes. The effect is achieved by massage of various intensity, as well as the impact on the feet using an acupuncture method.
Functions of hydromassage baths
How to choose a foot bath? First of all, it is worth paying attention to its functionality. The more extensive it will be, the more useful the bath will bring. However, it is not necessary at all to overpay for the heaped up technique, which later does not justify itself. Hydromassage baths have (or can have) the following options:
- Hydromassage is the main and obligatory function. The water in the tank moves along a given trajectory, massaging and relaxing the legs. You can set the flow tempo using a certain mode.
- Vibromassage. Depending on the model, the whirlpool can have different types of bottom. If the simple devices are completely smooth, then other models have a raised bottom or special rollers that help to further massage the feet. The bottom of the tub can be actuated either mechanically or by electricity. In the first case, you have to drive your feet on the rollers yourself. In the second - for the user it will make the bath itself - when the function is turned on, the bottom begins to vibrate very noticeably.
- Jacuzzi. Massage is carried out with the help of directed water jets and the formation of bubbles. However, this option greatly influences the noise level of the bath with hydromassage. Reviews about such devices are very controversial - the owners like the effect produced by the jacuzzi, but not everyone is satisfied with loud enough buzz.
- Infrared illumination. Radiation facilitates the easy heating of the feet and increases the speed of circulation in the legs due to the expansion of the vessels.
- Magnetic therapy. Another additional function, whose action is directed to the removal of fatigue in the legs and their maximum relaxation. Most often, the magnets are located in the lower part of the bath with hydromassage. Reviews on this function are useful for those who suffer from varicose veins.
- Heated water. This option helps maintain the fluid temperature at a certain level throughout the procedure. This is quite convenient, as there is no need to interrupt the massage session for the constant pouring of hot water into the bath.
- Possibility of massage without water. This function is a prerogative, as a rule, quite expensive models. In addition, dry massage on an amateur - some it may seem unpleasant or ticklish.
- Timer and display. The ability to adjust the time of the session is suitable for forgetful people, as well as for those who are often distracted during the procedure or even fall asleep. The display shows the time and mode in which the foot bath with hydromassage is currently working. Customer testimonials indicate that these seemingly superfluous, later turn out to be quite useful.
- Remote. With its help you can switch the time and modes, without bending to the bath itself.
- Pedicure. Most often this function is represented as a set of various removable attachments. The pedicure basin with hydromassage can include brushes of different sizes, grinding caps, pumice, and peeling tips. Typically, the pedicure tray is additionally equipped with a protective cap.
Many hydromassage baths, regardless of the included function, can work in different modes - from intense enough to barely noticeable, relaxing. Also, before choosing a foot bath, it will be superfluous to ask whether it is possible to add anything else besides water - the massage session will be much more pleasant and effective if combined with aromatherapy or salt baths.
Popular models of whirlpool baths: prices and reviews
Today, hydromassage foot baths can be purchased in any hypermarket of home appliances and electronics. The choice of them is so wide that it is quite easy to get confused in models and functional capabilities of an unsophisticated buyer.
A foot bath, the price of which is quite high, usually has a "noble" origin and a wider arsenal of options than low-budget analogues. In the Russian market this year, in the ratio of "price, quality, functionality, reviews" are best proven by such manufacturers as BOSH, Rowenta, Beurer. Slightly less popular were bathtub models released by BaByliss, Polaris and Vitek.
The following models were recognized as the best foot baths among buyers.
Bathtub Bosch PMF 2232
This model is the absolute leader in its segment. It has a maximum of functions for a very democratic price for such a model: 4 types of massage (vortex, bubble, vibro- and turbomassage), a set of tips for pedicure, maintaining water temperature. Users of PMF 2232 note its high power, the ability to cope even with the roughest skin, a low noise level, a good relaxing effect and quality performance.
Cost: 4000-4500 rub.
Rowenta TS8051 bath
The foot bath Rowenta TS 8051 and its variety TS8051F0 are the most popular hydromassages. Both of them have the same power - 225 W, vibro-massage, peeling and temperature maintenance functions, splash protection and pedicure attachments. A distinctive feature of these models is the function of reflexology (removal of painful sensations) and luminotherapy (relaxing and toning programs). Rowenta series TS 8051 is a rather noisy foot bath with hydromassage. Reviews about the rest of its qualities are positive: compact size, attractive design, sufficient depth, the presence of several modes allows you to individually choose the program and speed.
Manufacturing: China (under the French license).
Cost: 4300-5000 rub.
Tray Beurer FB 50
Beurer - yet unknown to the Russian buyer manufacturer, but this did not in the least affect the recognition of the whirlpool baths of the German brand among the best in quality and functionality. Model FB 50 is equipped with two types of massage, magnets and infrared emitters, has replaceable tips for a pedicure, a timer and a display. Buyers like the possibility of using herbs and salts during the session, and adjusting the temperature. However, many notice that for such a price in the device it would be possible to make a remote control panel.
Cost: from 5000 rubles.
Baths Vitek, Polaris, BaByliss
Foot bath Vitek VT-1385-02, Polaris PMB 3704 and BaByliss 8033 E have practically similar functions: from 3 to 4 nozzles, 3 modes, water heating, splash protection, foot massagers. The baths of these manufacturers are quite budgetary, but they all have the necessary standard set of functions. According to buyers, the devices are quite noisy, but at this price it is quite forgivable for them.
Production: Vitek - Russia, Polaris - Russia / China, BaByliss - China.
Cost: 3500-4000 rub.
Legs - one of the most important organs of man. It's not even that with their help we can move around. On the feet are tens of thousands of nerve endings that interact with virtually all internal systems of the human body. That is why it is important to take care of your feet and take care of them with special attention. The whirlpool bath will be an excellent assistant and will help to cope with this task easily and with pleasure.