Convenience and benefit of a kangaroo backpack for newborns
After the birth of the baby, the mother for some time reduces the number of exits from the house on business. Either does not do this at all, charging trips to shops and government institutions to his relatives. When the baby gets a little stronger, parents will be able to take him for long walks, trips, visits. In order for the child not to be separated from his mother for a minute, kangaroo backpacks for newborns were invented. They help the baby feel the warmth of her mother's body, keep eye contact. Due to their design, they distribute the load on the back of the adult evenly, which helps to avoid back pain and rapid fatigue. Mom can use "kangaroos" and at home when she needs to deal with everyday affairs. Putting the baby in it, it releases its hands for work.
How to choose a kangaroo for newborns
The backpack model should be chosen depending on the age of the baby. If you intend to use it from the very birth, you will get a "kangaroo", which will keep the baby in a horizontal position. While the crumb does not know how to sit, it must be carried in a prone position. If the child is already confidently holding the head, then you can choose the vertical "kangaroo". In this position, facing the mother, the baby starts to wear from 2 months, and the face forward - after 5 months. On sale there are universal models of backpacks that allow you to carry a child and lying down, and sitting. Before buying, read a few tips on how to choose a baby carrier kangaroo.
- Give preference to a backpack with a stiff back that will support the posture of crumbs. Very important is a convenient and reliable head restraint. He will support the head of the baby, if he falls asleep in a backpack.
- Be sure to take the baby to try on "kangaroos" for newborns. Only in practice you can understand how convenient it is to carry it. Also you will appreciate the load from the backpack and the pressure of the straps, the reliability of the fasteners.
- The fabric should be natural, dense and pleasant to the touch, but not stretch. It's good if the straps for children are wide and comfortable.
- A quality backpack should be worn unaided. You will have to put the child in it yourself under different circumstances. Take into account this fact and choose an ergonomic model.
- Evaluate the presence of a hood and a boot for the legs from the rain in different models. Pockets for a bottle, a handkerchief, a spare diaper will also come in handy. It is not superfluous to have a built-in terry bib.
When the baby gets comfortable enough in the "kangaroo" for newborns, he can be worn behind his back. This is especially true when cooking in the kitchen, which will help to keep curious crumbs from sharp and hot objects.
You can not use "kangaroos" for more than one hour continuously. The fact that the baby is not able to change the position in the backpack, which can cause stagnation of blood. The legs of the child should be widely divorced when he sits in the carrying. Take out crumbs every hour and give him freedom of movement.
Let joint walks with the help of "kangaroos" bring only joy!