Amet thermos: how to choose, benefits and types
To buy a really high-quality thermos today is not an easy task. Quite often in the range of shops you can find a fake or imitation of a thermos, which only in appearance resemble it. Most of these models do not have in their design an air jam between the walls of the object.
The thermos of Russian production "Amet" is a product created for keeping the temperature of liquids or ready-made meals placed in it. It can keep the product hot, and maintain a low temperature.
Thermoses "AMET" and their advantages
The company "Amet" produces quality thermos from stainless steel. The products are manufactured in Russia using modern Japanese technology. Each thermometer "Amet" has a high resistance to shocks, vibrations and shocks. The products are stored and maintained at a temperature for as long as possible. Russian thermos "Amet" is convenient in operation, and also safe during use. Due to the fact that the products are produced in Russia, they have an affordable price. This is due to the fact that the products are not subject to customs duties, as well as other fees and charges provided for when entering the country.
The company produces three types of thermos. This product for:
- drinks and liquids (have a narrow neck);
- food (have a wide neck, or it can be thermos-containers);
If you need to go on a business trip or go camping, then keep the heat of hot coffee will help thermos "Amet". Reviews of people who use these products will help in choosing. But it is better to buy, based on personal needs. A wide range of models will allow you to choose a thermos for every occasion:
- Thermos "Geyser" (table top). The model has a pneumatic pump, which allows you to pour a drink without unscrewing the lid, using a special key. When the thermos button is pressed, Amet pours up to 100 ml of liquid into the cup.
- "Spring". This model has all the qualities of the thermo "Geyser" (volume 2-3 liters), but it has increased thermal insulation and strengthened the structure.
- Express (food). The thermos "Amet" will help to keep the heat of the first or second dishes. Feedback satisfied owners say the convenience of operation and the duration of preservation of the temperature of meals.
- "Tourist" and road thermos. Such products are classic models, with a standard volume of 1-1.5 liters. The wide neck of the thermos allows each model to be used as a universal (as food).
- "Premier N." The thermos of this model has a relatively small volume, which allows it to take along on the road.
Whatever thermometer "Amet" has been chosen, the product will last a long time and will preserve the warmth of the drink or lunch.
Principle of manufacture
Modern products for the conservation of the heat of drinks produce by a variety of methods. But the thermos from the company "Amet" are manufactured using innovative technology, which is based on the principle of deep vacuum. The walls are made of high quality food grade stainless steel, which includes chrome (18%) and nickel (10%). The flask has no analogs, it has a double bottom and the same walls. The absence of air between the walls of the thermos prevents the transfer of heat to the external environment and its entry into the bulb.
The uniqueness of the design of the thermometer "Amet" is noted by consumers and is highly appreciated. Such a product is not afraid of vibrations, it easily tolerates small impacts without damaging the bulb. Comfortable handles and various attachments make it possible to provide comfort in various operating conditions, whether it is going to the mountains, a trip to the excursion or a road to work.
Using Amet thermos, it is necessary to follow certain rules to ensure proper work of the device and to avoid its breakage.
- For long-term preservation of the heat of drinks, before pouring liquid into the product, it must be doused with boiling water.
- Pour hot oils into the thermos, fats, carbonated drinks, pickles or place dry ice is not recommended.
- The duration of storage of drinks inside the thermos should not be more than 2 days.
- It is recommended to leave an empty thermos open, in order to avoid the formation of an unpleasant odor inside it.
Manipulation before use
Before you buy a thermos "Amet", you need:
- Inspect the product for mechanical damage to the body, inside the bulb, and for the presence of rubber gaskets and all necessary parts.
- Check whether the purchase is made correctly: whether all the OTC stamps, seller's prints, date of sale and issue in the product passport are affixed.
Check the thermos before first use:
- See if the gaskets are properly seated.
- In a thermos pour boiling water to the very neck for 5 minutes.
- After the product has been warmed up, the water is drained and the boiling water is poured again. It is necessary to leave the thermos closed for 30 minutes.
- If after 30 minutes the body of the product has heated up, this indicates a malfunction of the model. It must be placed in the original packaging and returned to the store or the manufacturer.
When buying a thermos, you need to determine the purpose for which it will be used. If the product does not fit, it can be returned to the seller within 14 days from the date of purchase, subject to preservation of presentation, packaging and all checks.