The thematic calendar plan and its types
Educational and upbringing activities in educational institutions can not exist without preliminary professional planning of the teacher's work. The correct organization of labor makes it possible to identify goals and objectives, to note the results, achievements of pupils for a certain period. About how to methodically correctly draw up a thematic calendar plan for the educational process in a pre-school educational institution, it will be discussed in this article.
What is planning and what is it for?
Planning in pedagogy is the construction of the educational process in such a way that the tasks of the curriculum in a particular children's team are solved with maximum efficiency. Why do we need to plan educational activities in kindergarten? In order to:
- Arrange, systematize, determine the sequence and main directions of the caregiver's work.
- Have the opportunity to analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of the educational process.
- Implement in the educational process the principles of systematic, consistent, gradual complication of the material, the integration of related knowledge.
- Take into account the age and individual characteristics of the children's collective in the process of pedagogical work.
Types of planning
In the pre-school educational institution, according to the federal state standard, the following types of plans are mandatory documents:
- calendar-thematic plan of the group.
The first type is the annual DOW plan, which is drafted by the administration and approved by the pedagogical council. The second section is described in more detail in the next section of the article.
The calendar-thematic plan
What is the calendar-thematic plan of the DOW? This is a kind of planning of pedagogical activity, which describes in detail the daily work of the educator with children. This document is prepared by the teacher for each working day with the indication of dates and topics on the basis of the annual and prospective plan of the pre-school institution. In turn, the main document, which is the mainstay of planning, is the educational program.
It is also important to take into account the direction of the kindergarten (for example, with in-depth study of foreign languages) and the availability of the material and technical base of the institution. That is, the tasks that the educator displays in calendar-thematic planning should be implemented in practical activities within the framework of a single educational process in a particular kindergarten.
The thematic calendar plan is also an obligatory document in the DOW.
Content of the document according to GEF
The content of the calendar-thematic plan includes the following sections:
- the title page indicating the number and name of the kindergarten group, the names of the shifting educators, the school year;
- children's data;
- information about the parents;
- timetable of classes;
- a grid of classes for a month with the indication of topics and dates;
- planned activities to protect the safety of life and health;
- a complex of morning exercises and gymnastics after a day's sleep;
- expected work with parents;
- daily planning of children's activities (text or graphic).
Types of thematic calendar plan
According to the federal educational standard, there are no clear indications as to the form of maintenance of such documentation. The administration of a pre-school institution or the teacher himself has the right to choose the most convenient way of displaying daily work with children. The state standard recommends such types of calendar-thematic plans:
- Text. It describes in detail the daily educational activity of the teacher during working hours. Often this kind of document is suggested to lead young inexperienced specialists.
- Schematic - is compiled in the form of a table, the graphs of which are various types of pedagogical work during the day (game, educational, cognitive, communicative, labor, independent games of children, physical activity, work with parents).
The state document on education specifies that every educator has the right to choose the form of documentation that is most convenient for him. But for an effective organization of the educational process in the DOS, it is more practical to define a single standard for planning. Such a decision can be made at the pedagogical council.
Recommendations for the preparation of a calendar-thematic plan
In order to correctly compile a calendar-thematic plan for the GEF, the educator should adhere to certain pedagogical recommendations:
- the content should correspond to the educational program;
- it is necessary to take into account the age, psychological and individual abilities of a group of children;
- work should be planned in all major areas of pedagogical activity (educational, playful, cognitive, etc.);
- it is important to adhere to the principles of consistency, systematic, complicating the material;
- should harmoniously combine the educational, developmental and educational function of the educational process in the thematic content of the plan;
- take into account the season, climate, traditions of the area;
- to integrate topics into different activities (for example, the theme "Animals of the forest" is discussed in the speech development class, then the children are offered to draw a bunny on educational activities, and then make it from plasticine on modeling).
Planning the work of the mug
The head of the circle in the kindergarten, as well as the educators, must make a calendar-thematic plan. This is a separate document, which consists of the following sections:
- explanatory note, which indicates general information about the direction of the circle work;
- set goals and objectives;
- thematic sections;
- forms of work;
- number of study hours, schedule;
- the description of the course of the lesson with the indication of the topic, date, purpose, equipment, literature;
- monitoring work of pupils' achievements for a certain period.
Thus, the calendar-themed plan of the circle has a more extensive content and more sections.
An approximate calendar-thematic plan for the younger group of DOW
Before you create a calendar-themed plan for the junior group of the kindergarten, you should carefully read the contents of the curriculum for this age group of pupils, as well as the methodological documentation of the pre-school institution. After completing the title page and entering information about the parents and children, you can begin to create a schedule of classes. Usually the specified activity is handled by a methodologist or a senior educator.
Based on the schedule approved by the administration of the DOW, you can think over a grid of lessons with dates and topics. As an example, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the fragment of such a document for the younger group for December:
Mathematical basket: "Number and figure 3"
Growing strong: jumping on two legs forward, p / and "Snowball"
How to look younger: the best haircuts for those over 30, 40, 50, 60 Girls at age 20 do not worry about the shape and length of the hairstyle. It seems that youth was created for experiments on appearance and daring ringlets. However already.
The date of birth can tell a lot about you. Currently, more and more people are inclined to believe that figures have a fundamental importance in life. We come to this world on a certain day.
7 parts of the body that should not be touched by hands. Think of your body as a temple: you can use it, but there are some sacred places that you can not touch with your hands. Research shows.
15 of the most beautiful wives of millionaires. Meet the list of wives of the most successful people of the world. They are amazing beauties and are often successful in business.
Why do I need a tiny pocket on my jeans? Everyone knows that there is a tiny pocket on jeans, but few people wondered why it might be needed. It is interesting that initially it was a place for hr.
5 laws on the deceased, which can scare you. Throughout your life, every person meets with death, and, as a rule, this happens more than once. That's why there are special orders.