Shoe insole - comfort for your legs
Simultaneously with shoes, a shoe insole was invented. But instead of the usual layer for us, we used ordinary hay and straw. And to improve this detail began only in the XX century. And initially for convenience, different models of insoles for the right and left legs were developed.
Why are insoles needed?
Doctors recommend especially careful approach to the choice of insoles (or orthoses) in the winter season for a number of reasons:
- In shoes with fur (especially artificial), feet often sweat, and this can lead to the development of foot fungus.
- The shoe insole, if chosen competently, can protect feet from getting wet in rainy weather.
- Modern development of the insoles allows you to choose a suitable specimen that will help you get rid of leg problems (orthopedic or hygienic insoles).
Competent choice of insoles
In winter shoes there are already orthoses. Probably, already after some time after purchase you will start to feel discomfort. And if you initially correctly pick up the insole, even the worst pair of shoes can become comfortable. The insole for shoes can be anything:
- The most comfortable orthoses are felt, they absorb moisture perfectly, tight in structure, do not crumple while walking. But when strong frosts strike, a layer of felt will not save your feet from freezing, and instead of a natural material, you may have a fake - an insole of synthetics.
- They will protect the fur insoles perfectly from the cold, but they must be solid, not stitched from pieces, and along the edges they should be sewn to a special cardboard that does not soak from moisture. Woolen insole should have in the composition of natural materials, for example, linen fibers.
- Insole-sandwiches are better to buy in specialized stores. The upper layer of such insoles consists of a polymer that provides thermal insulation and has excellent damping properties. The lowest layer is a cork coating. This model is perfect for those who are very cold in the winter.
- Insoles on metal foil have a top layer of natural wool, medium - polymer, and a layer of foil prevents the penetration of cold and moisture to the foot.
- Insoles-deodorants - a real discovery in the field of accessories for shoes. Thanks to the cotton layer with activated charcoal, this insole for shoes is perfect for those who suffer from profuse sweating.
- Orthopedic insoles - a modern tool for maintaining the health of your feet. The special design supports the arches of the foot and restores the resistance to daily loads. Those who can not refuse model shoes, have a great opportunity to continue not to limit their preferences without harm to health - just order insoles for shoes with heels. Experts will develop a model in the shape of your foot, and then you will lose the risk of deforming the foot.
- Gel models - insoles for open shoes. Thanks to such special gaskets, even the most uncomfortable sandals will become much more comfortable.