Soviet puzzles for children: examples
Almost every person likes to solve riddles. This is a fun activity with intriguing, colorful and short questions. For today, the riddles of Soviet times are increasingly coming to the literature. There is an opinion that they are more intriguing, interesting and simple.
Psychologists and teachers say: "Children like to solve puzzles or crossword puzzles rather than just reading books or doing mathematics." In the article you will find children's Soviet riddles for logic. They will be with answers, so you can play with the child safely.
What are the riddles for children?
Many children like to learn something new every day. With the help of adults, kids constantly discover new knowledge for themselves. Children are so curious that any, even the smallest, question is of great interest. That's why children need riddles. After all, with their help, they are even more developed.
Soviet riddles are common. This folklore teaches children to think logically, develop imagination, listen carefully and, most importantly, hear. Each mystery hides a secret, which the kid must correctly be able to decipher and answer.
Riddles help the child part with distraction and inattention. After all, these two factors greatly affect the future of each person. Such activities perfectly develop and memory, which is important in development.
Riddles reveal not only the inner world of children, but also the individual imagination. Each kid in his own way presents the question and the answer to it. More riddles are important for the crumb to gradually understand the meaning of expressions, speech, metaphors or aphorisms.
Mysteries about the phenomena of nature
They are necessary for the baby to understand better and to represent the bright and colorful surrounding world.
In riddles about the phenomena of nature we will teach preschoolers to see the beautiful.
- A big bird is flying in the blue sky, the sun has closed like a lioness. The sun was gone and suddenly it got colder. (Cloud).
- A large and multi-colored rocker suddenly appeared across the river. (Rainbow).
- A large pea is poured on his head, but no one can pick it up. (Hailstones).
- There are no arms or legs, and the gate will open easily. (Wind).
- He is always busy with business. In the winter, it's fun, everything will be painted white. It's just that it does not go, and in winter it will easily come. (Snow).
- He has no hands, no legs, and will draw in the winter. (Frost).
- In winter the earth heats, in the spring water (Snow).
- There is water all around, but it's impossible to drink it. (Sea).
On the above old riddles, children will be happy to find logical answers. They are completely uncomplicated for the perception of preschool children and are taught to love the world around them.
About vegetables and fruits
There are many such mysteries. Here are selected topical, famous, interesting riddles about fruits and vegetables.
- A lot of clothes, and there is not a single buckle. (Cabbage).
- A beautiful red woman in the dungeon sits, and her braid sticks out in the street. (Carrot).
- Not a month, but round, not butter, but yellow, not a mouse, but with a tail. (Turnip).
- A large green ball outside, inside like red blood. The taste is sweet, like sugar. To him, great love. (Watermelon).
- Grown pigs on the bed. To the sun grow sideways, and their tails are crocheted. As if on command, they play hide and seek with us. (Cucumber).
- There is no pain, no sorrow, I want to cry, as if shouting. (Bow).
- At the top is a green tail, below is a red round, grown into the ground. (Beet).
- The red and the little one hides in the bushes, as the bear approaches, everything will be found right away. (Raspberries).
- On the trees hung small balls. The blue became, probably, from the heat. (Plums).
- Long, green, many like salty. Fresh, too, nothing, guess, this is about whom? (Cucumber).
- Have a bow take a smaller one. Tears do not come from him, but bitter, just horror. (Garlic).
- Smooth and sweet, very tasty to children. A pink barrel, it is put in a patty. (An Apple).
- A large bush has grown on the bed, dig a little and it will appear ... (potato).
These puzzles help preschoolers develop speech, enrich the vocabulary, be able to convey their thoughts and imagination.
Here are riddles about wild or domestic animals. This is a great way to introduce the child to the name and species of a variety of animals.
As a rule, psychologists and educators recommend teaching preschool children in a playful form. This is an effective method to develop both logic and knowledge of the world around us.
- These river inhabitants, all known builders. They saw the dachshunds and build bridges. (Beavers).
- The blind digger digs and digs, and builds a lot. (Mole).
- A huge sweet tooth-giant lives in the forest. He loves honey very much. As the cold comes, he immediately falls asleep. (Bear).
- He caresses his relatives, bites strangers. (Dog).
- When hungry - it mumbles, like a full meal - it chews, all the babies and adults get fresh milk. (Cow).
- In the morning he begins to sing, greets the sun. (Cock).
- He knocks on the tree, wants to get a worm. Still, our skillful tuk-tuk-tuk will get it. (Woodpecker).
About household items
There is an opinion that Soviet riddles are the most fascinating and cognitive. To introduce children to everyday objects, play with them in the game.
- We have an iron leg in the corner - it's ... (Kocherga).
- He likes to walk on carpets, on corners and on walls. Where one sees dust - eats and quickly it disappears. He buzzes with pleasure and delicious spraying. (A vacuum cleaner).
- Look under the window, that's what the accordion is. But she does not play, but the home warms. (Battery).
- Even in the summer, he can not keep warm (Refrigerator).
- She chews the meat, but does not swallow, and sends everything to the plate. (Meat grinder).
Old puzzles come up in a poetic form. Most often these are the seasons.
- Very empty fields, the whole soil got wet, it often rains, you know when it happens? In the Autumn.
- The leaves in the courtyard are circling, we are rustling under our feet, we collect them, when is it? In the Autumn.
- The sun disappeared, clouds appeared. The wind became too prickly. What happened? I do not understand. There are no more forces, will you give me an answer? (Late fall).
- The grass is green, the sun shines, the birds have arrived, the summer will soon start up. (Spring).
- There were green meadows, the water became warmer, everything was already warmed by the sun, it came ... (Summer).
- And the maple has turned yellow, birds are going to distant lands. (Autumn).
- All the windows are decorated, the tracks are powdered, the children bring joy and do not want to leave. (Winter).
All preschoolers should have an idea of all the subjects that are needed in school. That is why Soviet riddles on this subject are necessary for children.
- The first book is for all the children. She teaches her mind and reads how to read. (ABC).
- The white pebble runs and melts, leaving traces on the board and on the asphalt. (A piece of chalk).
- He knows everything, teaches all the kids, but does not say anything. (Book).
- A big house, there are a lot of kids in it. You go into it and do not know anything, but you leave it - you understand everything. (School).
- Who enters this house, there the mind finds. (School).
- He walks in a wooden shirt and leaves a note after himself. (Pencil).
- In one smart book there are ten brothers. Without them you can neither add nor multiply, nor subtract. (Figures).
- In this small box you will find everything you need for school. There is a pen, an eraser and pencils. All you want is for the soul. (Pencil case).
- In the school bag he lies, as a child learns, quickly he will tell. (A diary).
- Not a bush, but a lot of leaves, not a shirt, but qualitatively sewn, not a man, but everything will tell. (Book).
The above puzzles will help children understand what a school is, what office supplies they have, etc. After each puzzle, you need to hold a conversation with the children on this topic.
In order to pick up specific puzzles, you must always take into account the abilities of children, their interest in the world around them, their experience and, of course, their age. For preschoolers, it is easier to search for answers to riddles by describing objects. They conduct specific associations.
In the article we examined Soviet riddles with answers that more develop and teach kids. Thanks to them, children have increased attention, imagination and memory.
With the help of such a game method, the preschooler has knowledge of nature, animals and the world as a whole.
You can develop the baby comprehensively. It all depends on the type of puzzles, and how they are presented by adults.
Thanks to this form of training, you will enrich the vocabulary of preschool children and they will perfectly develop the speech. Children will form their own idea of everything that surrounds them. If the kids do something wrong, do not scold. Support the crumbs, explain the riddles to logic and say that nothing terrible has happened. This is only a game that does not oblige the child to anything.