Chanel sunglasses: original or imitation
Branded glasses "Chanel" - a status accessory, to become the owner of which wishes any person who has a sense of style. The problem is that today many online stores offer imitation instead of the original versions from a well-known manufacturer. The price of genuine Chanel marks is about four hundred US dollars, so not everyone will be willing to risk and give such a serious sum for a fake. But there is a way out and the producer himself offers it. It is only necessary to carefully consider the proposed specimen and evaluate it according to some parameters strictly followed by the firm.
Throughput of optics
Protection from ultraviolet rays is an important property by which it is easy to determine the authenticity of the model. Sunglasses "Chanel" reliably protect the vision of its owner from the hazardous effects of ultraviolet radiation, this figure is 98%. Counterfeits, as a rule, pass up to 50%.
The throughput of protective lenses will help identify professionals using professional equipment. Sadly, this indicator will not help a simple buyer independently to find out the authenticity of glasses. However, this serves as superfluous proof that the surrogate may not be harmless.
Article and country of manufacture
The "Chanel" glasses are produced only in Italy, so the inscription Made in Italy must necessarily be present on the inside of the right arm of the model. The name of the brand (Chanel), which is before the declared producing country, is printed in a different font and surrounded by a copyright symbol on the one hand and a registered trademark on the other - © CHANEL®. On the same shackle, the CE mark is necessarily marked, as a confirmation of compliance with European quality standards.
On the inside of the other arc of the specimen, the article code must necessarily be indicated next to the familiar pattern © CHANEL®. Chanel points, the photo will illustrate the example given, have a model number and color code. For example, it can be written like this: 6041 (glasses model) 538 / S9 (color code). It is recommended to take a closer look at the little things: thus, the original has a lowercase letter "c" in front of the color code, and the square between the serial number digits is smaller than the rest of the digital values.
Violations in the production of glasses, which sin fakes, are capable of causing serious harm to human health, since they can provoke ophthalmic diseases in those who wear glasses with defective lenses. The most important parameters that will help determine a high-quality brand model include:
- Uniform thickness of lenses. Only expensive modern equipment will allow to qualitatively dissipate the lenses. Therefore, when identifying a fake, it is worth paying attention to this factor: lenses with poor cuts and uneven thickness of glasses are uniquely fake.
- Bending of lenses is another additional characteristic. Anatomically correct concave shape, copying the shape of the human face, makes the Chanel glasses comfortable. The original can not have absolutely straight glass.
- Correct slope of the glass, which will not distort the view and provides the necessary refraction of the sun's rays. Counterfeits, as a rule, do not have this parameter at all.
- The color of the lens should be uniform, foreign shades and overflows are proof that this specimen is an imitation.
- Adherence of lenses to the frame: gaps and cracks are excluded in samples claiming to be authentic.
Marking on glasses glasses
The serial number of the specimen is engraved with a laser on the inside of the glasses glass. It is a set consisting of letters and numbers without spaces. The presence of a blank will give out an unauthentic model, which for all other signs can repeat the authentic Chanel glasses. You can ask for real serial numbers on the official website chanel.com. Lens glasses should have a laser logo printed company. And, if the glasses are one hundred percent authentic, you can see these inscriptions only at a certain angle, since the laser application makes them discreet. Forgery, on the contrary, simply "screams" about itself, using bright labels trying to impersonate a famous brand.
Fasteners, bridge, locks and other structural elements
Particular attention is required details of the design, which consist of glasses "Chanel". How to distinguish a fake with their help?
- The lock of the original model, which connects the frame of glasses with the bow, has only one loop. Surrogates, as a rule, sin with double loops.
- All fasteners made on the latest equipment have a reliable coating, resistant to damage, it does not crumble and does not peel off during operation.
- The bridge of the original is made of a flexible, but very durable material. During the fitting he will not be discomforting.
Genuine Chanel glasses are supplied in the original packaging, which necessarily contains a logo, barcode and other data about the product. All the information on the model indicated on the package: serial number, color code and the like, must coincide with similar inscriptions engraved directly on the lenses and the product arches. Any, even a small difference, produces a fake.
In a set of branded copies necessarily go the fabric case for glasses, case, napkin with a brand logo for the care of the glasses and a warranty card or passport with a clearly printed typographic text. The absence of one of the listed components indicates a forgery.
By the way, the high price for the goods - not an indicator that the model of glasses is really a proprietary product. Trying to disguise the imitation of a well-known brand, falsifiers often sell their surrogate at an unreasonably high price. Therefore, you should not believe either the price or the attractive look, but it's better to check all the details and make sure of the authenticity of what the seller offers.