Mixture of Alpharet
Nestle is the leading manufacturer of baby food. Its range is so great that it allows you to choose the product that best suits the individual needs of each baby. Excellent mixture of "Alfare" has proved to be excellent.
Advantages of Nestle
The Nestle brand is one of the most popular among the world's food producers for children, as it has a lot of advantages.
- Years of experience. A huge team of specialists is working on the creation of each product. Constant improvement of the technological process allows obtaining the most adapted food.
- Quality. All products undergo multilevel testing. Thanks to this, parents can not worry about the health of their babies.
- Range. Baby food is provided in such a variety that each buyer can purchase exactly the goods that will best meet the needs of the child.
- Cost. The price range allows you to buy the necessary food for people with different incomes.
The most important thing is that Nestlé can be trusted, parents and pediatricians say this.
Meet - a mixture of "Alpharet"
Ideal nutrition for the newborn is breast milk. But when there is a need for artificial feeding, the question arises of choosing a mixture. But not every product can come to crumbs, and some babies just need a diet.
A new product from Nestle has become a real salvation for children with special needs or in critical condition. You can enter it only as directed by your doctor.
The children's mixture "Alfare" is hypoallergenic. You can feed her kids from birth.
When is it recommended?
Do not start feeding the baby with this mixture without consulting the pediatrician, only he can make a decision about the need for such nutrition.
- Multiple allergies. Intolerance to cow's milk and soy protein.
- Severe diarrhea of any etiology.
- Intolerance to sugar in maternal or cow's milk.
- Disorders of absorption and digestion of a mixture or breast milk by the digestive system of a child.
- Deep prematurity.
- It is prescribed for children before the operation or after the surgical intervention.
A mixture of "Alpharet" is often used when a probe is needed.
The dry semi-elemental mixture has a special composition that can satisfy the special nutritional needs of the newborn.
- Highly hydrolyzed whey protein. A-lactalbumin consists of 80% of oligopeptides and 20% of free amino acids. This allows you to quickly and effectively reduce allergic manifestations.
- Fat components. Medium-chain triglycerides are used, which are an easy and fast source of energy.
- Anti-inflammatory lipids. Reduce the activity of inflammatory processes in the child's body.
- Nucleotide. They promote the recovery of cells of the intestinal epithelium, form intestinal villi. Favorably affect the immune system, eyesight, nervous tissue.
- Carbohydrate components. The main is maltodextrin, which the children's body absorbs without difficulties.
- Complex of minerals and vitamins. necessary for nutrition of the newborn.
Gluten is absent in the mixture. Mixture "Alfare" does not contain lactose and sugar, so it is recommended in the presence of damage to the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract.
Transition to a new mixture
A mixture of "Alfare Allergie" is prescribed by pediatricians for acute allergic manifestations and digestive problems. In no case can one day completely transfer the child from another mixture or breastfeeding to "Alfar". First, the baby can categorically abandon the new diet, and secondly, the body takes time to adapt to the new composition of the mixture.
- In the first two days, 1/3 of one feeding is replaced with a new mixture.
- On the third day, one feeding is completely replaced.
- On the fourth day - two feedings. Only if the child tolerates the product well: the stool is normal, the sleep is calm, there are no signs of allergy.
- Next, daily replace one feed, until the full transfer to "Alfar". Mixture of feedback on the adaptation is good, so the scheme, calculated for 9 days, is well established.
How to make a mix
The very first thing to do before preparing baby food is to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. The bottle and the nipple must be sterilized.
Prepare the mixture in accordance with the instructions on the package. There is a table where the proportions of water and a dry mixture are indicated in accordance with the age of the baby. The water should be boiled, the temperature should not exceed 37 degrees.
In a bottle of water, add the necessary amount of the mixture and shake the contents well. Feed the baby immediately after cooking.
"Alfare", a mixture: reviews
Positive feedback can include:
- rapid elimination of allergic reactions;
- normalization of the stool;
- it is an ideal food for small and premature babies;
Some mothers say that Alfara has become a real rescue for their child in a critical situation, when the intake of other mixtures was impossible.
- Bitter taste. Many people had difficulties in translating this mixture. Some moms are advised to start feeding from this product while the baby is hungry. And then continue to feed the old mixture. So the child quickly gets used to a new taste.
- High price. Not all parents can afford a mixture of "Alfare". The price is 1400-1500 rubles for 400 g. And for a month you will need not one bank.
- Difficult to find. Not every store and pharmacy can buy Alfare.
To ensure the nutrition of the child was complete and did not cause unpleasant symptoms, when switching to artificial feeding it is necessary to consult a pediatrician. When you introduce a new product, monitor your baby's condition.