Swiss watches Rado: how to distinguish the original from the replica
Rado is a well-known watch brand from Switzerland, part of the Swatch Group. Its history began in 1957. The highlight of Rado is space technology and the design of the future. These components are the basis for brand success.
The brand's business card is high-tech ceramics. Scratch-resistant surfaces of watch cases and bracelet details enchant the look with an impeccable finish.
Rado watches since 1993 are made of Ceramos - a platinum color material created from ceramics and a metal composite. Its distinctive features are lightness and quick adaptation to body temperature.
Another innovative material is the so-called plasma high-tech ceramic. Platinum-treated ceramics acquire high hardness, metallic luster and recognizable platinum shade. This material is protected by patents, it is the exclusive development of the company's technologists.
Glasses in all models without exception are made of sapphire. Convex, flat or domed, they complement the smooth transitions of the hull forms. A distinctive feature of glasses is a metallized surface.
About two dozen collections provide the potential buyer with a wide selection of Swiss watchmaking masterpieces: women's and men's, on a belt and bracelet, mechanics and quartz. High technology and timeless design - the principles that unite Rado watches. Customers' reviews allow us to highlight a few collections.
- True Thinline - ultra-thin watch made of high-tech ceramics. Presented by quartz and mechanical models without a second hand.
- Ceramica is the complete fusion and harmony of the body and bracelet.
- Sintra - watch from cermet (cermet on the basis of titanium). The hull form is tonneau (barrel-shaped).
- Integral - rectangular models on bracelets. A characteristic feature - metallized glass
- Esenza - the first Rado watch without a crown with touch adjustment. The dials are encrusted with diamonds.
Mechanical chronographs with self-winding attract attention. You can choose both men's and women's watches in this performance.
Particular attention is given to models with diamonds. Exquisite design combined with sparkling gems can not leave anyone indifferent.
Replica Swiss Watches
The desire to possess a status, exclusive thing, the purchase of which is too burdensome for the budget, is familiar to many. The production of copies of expensive Swiss watches helps people to amuse their vanity. This business has become very popular in recent years. We offer copies of watches of respectable and respected brands - chronographs, skeletons, tourbillons.
Copies of Swiss watches can be divided into three large groups:
1. Imitation is faster. These are so-called surface copies. As a rule, the resemblance to the original is very remote. Common can be only letters in the writing of the brand. The dials are sloppy. The marks and numbers are offset or rotated. Inaccurate inscriptions. The price is a few dollars. Such people buy andwear jokes for the sake of.
2. Product of the Chinese watch industry. The price is several dozen dollars. Copies the original in general. At close examination it is possible to see the difference from the original in the elaboration of small elements. Inaccurately can be installed overhead elements - numbers, hour markers, signs. Sold as a copy.
3. Quite an exact copy. The mechanism is usually Japanese, of good quality. Working out the details carefully. In order to find differences from the original, you will need to arm yourself with a magnifying glass and an exact catalog with high-quality photos. Such copies are often called replicas. Can be sold as originals.
Why buy copies of expensive watches?
Each person chooses what to write on the business card. It is precisely this role played by the clock on his hand. Often an accessory says more about a person than his business card. The etiquette specialist only needs one glance at the clock to understand what kind of person wears them on his wrist. Buying a copy of the certified chronometer of a well-known brand, about which in an expensive boutique a sales consultant will tell the whole story, it is difficult to count on the fact that together with him you will get the impression that he produces. Most likely, the effect will be reversed. The owner of fake watches will make the impression of a man who pretends not to be who he really is.
Often a buyer who deliberately buys a fake is governed by curiosity, snobbery, the desire to impersonate a representative of a higher social class.
The watch etiquette recommends choosing watches whose price corresponds to the level of income and position in the society of their owner.
The difference between the copy of Rado watches from the original
First, we determine what the problem is. If the buyer is offered copies of Rado watches and he consciously makes a purchase, there is no need to search for differences from the original. Everything is clear and so. You bought a replica (so solid). If you sell a copy under the guise of an original watch, you can talk about a fake. They meet today so often that even the buyer in an expensive boutique is not insured against a mistake. Unfortunately, this is reality. If, when you buy a Rado watch (original), you have doubts about their authenticity, you need to check some signs.
Symptoms of a replica
1. Too low price. The original Swiss watch Rado can not be cheap. Typically, copy expensive models. In Rado this collection is Integral, Sintra, Ceramica, chronographs. All these are expensive, prestigious watches worth more than several thousand dollars. Be carefull. If you are offered a Rado watch for 300-400 dollars, you can rest assured - it's a copy.
2. Pay attention to the accessories. Case - solid, leather, with a logo on the lid. At the bottom of the outer cardboard case - a special compartment, which is embedded multi-page, in several languages, instruction manual. The instruction is universal, covers all varieties of Rado watches. Here, in a special insert - a guarantee card in the form of a plastic card. There is a hologram on it. When selling a ticket, the seller fills it. It indicates the model number, date and place of sale. The record is stamped.
3. Swiss watches Rado must have an impeccable dial. All the inscriptions are flat, clear. Overhead elements must have a reliable fastening, they are strictly symmetrical. Similarly, the arrows should look like. On cheap copies, even without a magnifying glass on the shiny surfaces of arrows, you can detect spots left by the fingers of the collector.
At the bottom of the dial there must be a Swiss made label. The replica may have the inscription "Made in Switzerland" or "Made in Swiss".
4. In Rado chronographs, all the buttons and arrows are working. Buttons should not have any backlash, when pressed, there is a distinct click. For cheap copies, arrows and additional scales can be simply drawn. Buttons are often props. There can be real chronographs, but with cheap mechanisms. If the original is a self-winding mechanic, then the replica is with a quartz movement. It is very easy to distinguish them from each other.
5. The crown at the end of the original hasrelief image of the trademark Rado.
6. To manufacture Rado watches, onlyscratching sapphire crystal. The same with the back cover. If it is made transparent, it can only be sapphire. It can only be scratched with a diamond. The same applies to the body and details of the bracelet. On the replica, pseudo-ceramics can be scratched with a nail file.
7. The fastener on the bracelets Rado is made of titanium. The clasp is double-sided, it is securely fixed on both sides. On the replicas the clasp is steel.
8. On the original Rado watchthe back cover is fixed with titanium screws with heads for a flat screwdriver. When assembling the replicas, steel screws with a Phillips head screwdriver are used.
9. Compare your model with its image on the official website of Rado. Pay attention to the description and dimensions of the original model, labeling and labeling.
Recently, fakes of a very high level have appeared. They have all the external signs of the original. In this case, the most reliable way to verify authenticity is to take the watch to a certified Rado service center. In the manufacture of counterfeits, their manufacturers use mechanisms of poor quality. An experienced watchmaker working with Rado products will easily determine the authenticity of the product.