Signs of autumn for preschoolers
Golden autumn is a sad time ... So many poets call the beautiful season. How many poems, sayings, proverbs and riddles were invented for the autumn theme. In early September, it is colorful, lush, warm. There is already such a sultry heat. Agree that after the summer you want a little coolness. In November, the sun peers less and less, the sky darkens, frequent rains and a lot of clothes begin. However, each season has its own unique charm. Kids also learn all the natural delights. In this article you will find new proverbs, sayings, signs about autumn.
Autumn time - kids are having fun
The nights are cooler, the day is not so hot, and the morning smells in the fall. Adults and children are tired of the heat and dream to be even cooler. However, no one wants a period of rain or frost. After all, this becomes a gray dull weekdays and stretch until spring. I just want to hibernate, like a bear in a den, and sleep all dim days. And if you do not think so, but remember that in the fall there is a great opportunity to enjoy the last warmth. Only at this time you can see the colorful, fancy leaves. With them, the guys in kindergartens and schools make wonderful applications. First, they go with teachers to the park, where there are many bright and beautiful leaves, collect bouquets from them, make herbariums, and then crafts. How do kids love to jump into the mountains of leaves or just rustle them when walking.
Someone thinks that it is in the fall that the body is relaxing after a stormy and emotional summer. As they say, to each his own.
In the distant past there appeared a lot of various signs about autumn. From this we can say, the winter will be early or late, what will be the autumn, etc. There are also folk signs of autumn for preschoolers of 4, 5 years. They are written in an accessible and understandable language.
Here are some of them:
- If early leaves fall off - winter days begin early.
- Thunder in September is a warm and long autumn for children.
- What is the first day of December - this will be the land in winter.
- The room parrot is silent - a blizzard knocks on our window.
- Cat curled up in a ball - dear will be potatoes.
- Many cones on the pine tree - triple cold winter.
- Rainy days in September - all January in silver.
- In the fall there are not enough mushrooms, and a lot of nuts - in the winter there will be no laughing matter.
- Many stocks of squirrels in the hollow - for a fierce winter.
- Birds fly low - they want rain for us.
- Mudashka cat hid - cold descended.
Children teachers and parents say many sayings. Thus, an idea is given of the tricks of nature, of the weather, of animals, etc. It’s better not to tell the kid about the seasons than popular sayings. Thanks to them, he understands nature and simple phrases more. Sayings about autumn for children say that there is no bad weather.
Every season delights adults and children in their own way. Read to children the sayings about autumn and ask how they understand them.
- Autumn is a mealtime (the saying goes about harvesting).
- Autumn is rich - winter is nourishing (if there is a lot of harvest, it means there will be available food in winter).
- In autumn, any bird is rich (there is something to make out in the fields).
- A few hours of rainy - the earth dries for many days.
- September - seeing off the summer, meeting the cold weather.
- The day did not work - the crop was missed.
- November - winter threshold (ready for winter).
- November - on the nose frost.
Sayings about autumn for children are better to tell in a team. So they quickly learn the material.
Proverbs children talk about the phenomena of nature, talk about the habits of animals. Signs of autumn for preschoolers are found in almost every proverb.
Therefore, it is useful for them to tell their children. It is in short proverbs that all the information is:
- In the fall, everyone knows that it’s raining.
- In September, a lot of apples, cabbage in October as a gift.
- Colorful autumn has come - children brought fun.
- Autumn palette - accustomed to the herbarium.
- When the hay was mowed - no rain was requested.
- Plant a tree - now do not wait for the harvest.
- In September, cold, but satisfying.
- What are you going to harvest from the harvest, on that winter you live.
- That bread that is in the field, you cannot put it in your mouth.
- There is no bad land, there are owners who do not understand anything in the harvest.
- In November, winter and autumn argue.
- You dig in autumn, you do not starve in winter.
- Who has not worked in the autumn, has nothing in the winter.
- Autumn has come - rain brought with it.
Say the proverbs and sayings about autumn for children in an accessible language. They need to understand exactly what they say. If children ask questions, explain what phrases or words mean in proverbs or sayings.
Poems about autumn
Many poets write just about this time small quatrains for children. Why about autumn? Probably because nature is very beautiful, playing with a multi-colored palette. If everything is green in spring, in autumn you can see bright red, yellow, orange and other colors.
Leaves fall, cover the roads
Nice to walk on them,
All our worries recede,
So we want to fool around.
The leaves are flying and spinning over us,
What is the beauty
Not put into words
The autumn dream has come.
Birds fly away to warm lands
I look at them sinking,
As they wag their tails,
Take me with you.
I looked, the birds flew past,
Even the songs didn't finish,
With the feeling that blizzards will start soon.
Mysteries about autumn
After proverbs, sayings, stories or poems for children it is best to fix the material in riddles.
Of these, you can also identify some signs of autumn for preschoolers. Here are some of them:
Have fun with our kids,
When does this happen? … (In November).
2. A lot of harvest people brought,
This ... came to us (autumn).
3. There are no brushes or paints
And decorated as in a fairy tale (autumn).
4. Potatoes collect when it happens? (autumn).
5. It rains like buckets
wet all the earth.
When does this happen? (autumn).
6. Flies, but not a bird, howling, but not a wolf (wind).
7. Frightened by cold weather, flew away where it is warm.
Stop singing and having fun,
These are migratory ... (birds).
What does a child need to know about autumn
Before you guys ask questions about the time of year, first tell us a little. Show the children the pictures. Signs of autumn for children or riddles will be more understandable if they see with their own eyes what is meant. Tell them what the cold days are, the wind, the frequent rains, the leaves come in different colors and shades. Children should understand that in the fall you can make wonderful crafts not only from leaves, but also from chestnuts, acorns, etc.
Show the kids a clear example of what leaf fall is. Let them run over the leaves, touch them with their hands, gather them for handicrafts. From the pictures you can see how a flock of birds flies south. It is possible with children aged 5-6 years to go to the fields for a tour. Let them see how people harvest, while listening to the teacher’s story about what it is needed for and what will be done with it next. Make a few sentences with the children on the autumn theme. Spend the fall feast so they can learn the poems. This will develop memory, attention, thinking. Ask them to come up with signs of autumn for preschoolers. From their observations, they can teach a lot to adults.
How to look younger: the best haircuts for those over 30, 40, 50, 60 Girls in 20 years do not worry about the shape and length of hair. It seems that youth is created for experiments on appearance and daring curls. However, the last
7 body parts that should not be touched Think of your body as a temple: you can use it, but there are some sacred places that cannot be touched. Studies show.
What does the shape of the nose say about your personality? Many experts believe that by looking at the nose, you can say a lot about a person’s personality. Therefore, at the first meeting, pay attention to the unfamiliar nose.
15 symptoms of cancer that women most often ignore Many of the signs of cancer are similar to the symptoms of other diseases or conditions, so they are often ignored. Pay attention to your body. If you notice.
Why do I need a tiny pocket on jeans? Everyone knows that there is a tiny pocket on jeans, but few people wondered why he might be needed. Interestingly, it was originally a place for xp.
10 charming star children who look very different today. Time flies, and one day, little celebrities become adult personalities who are no longer recognizable. Cute boys and girls turn into a.