Holidays of Kazakhstan
Considering the holidays of Kazakhstan, it should be said that their history goes deep into antiquity, since most of them are a legacy of pagan world views of the peoples of the steppes. And even after the adoption of Islam on the territory of the state, most of the old traditions and customs remained within the framework of this culture.
It should be noted that the Kazakh holidays are quite colorful, they are characterized by the richness of a kind of festive cuisine and fun reigning at all events.
According to the laws in force in the Republic of Kazakhstan, national, state and professional holidays are celebrated here.
So, the national holidays of Kazakhstan are events that have historical significance, which has influenced the development of the state. The celebration is accompanied by the holding of events in all state bodies of the republic. Let's consider some of them.
1. Independence Day (the sixteenth of December). For the first time this celebration was celebrated in 1991, when the president signed the law on the independence of the republic. It was then that Kazakhstan gained the status of an independent legal state that has power in its territory and independently conducts both domestic and foreign policies. Thus, the Kazakh people has the opportunity to preserve national culture, language, traditions and identity.
2. Holidays in Kazakhstan: Republic Renewal Day (the seventeenth of December). Back in 1991, the president was given a legal assessment of the events of December 18, 1986, as a result of which citizens of the country who were brought to criminal responsibility were fully rehabilitated, and this day was proclaimed festive.
State holidays of Kazakhstan are events that are devoted to events of political significance. Usually they are accompanied by official events. For example, consider some of them.
1. Nauryz (March 21). It is the oldest and is celebrated as a holiday of the awakening of nature and spring. In Kazakhstan, it was first noted in 1999. To date, it is the main link in the revival of Kazakh culture and history.
2. Holidays in Kazakhstan: Day of the capital (the sixth of July). After the renaming of the capital of the state from Akmola to Astana in 1998 started this holiday, which has great cultural and historical significance for the Kazakh people today. This celebration symbolizes the achievement of people in the history of Kazakhstan, associated with the acquisition of independence.
3. Constitution Day (the 30th of August). In 1995, the basic law of the state was adopted, which expressed the aspirations and will of the whole people, and affirmed the democracy of the state, the highest values of which are man, his freedom and life.
Professional holidays of Kazakhstan are those that do not have national and state status, but are marked by certain categories of people. In this case, the holiday dates are set by the president of the country.
It should be noted that there are still traditional games in Kazakhstan, which are some kind of holidays. These days the female half of the republic wears national costumes, while the men's part is engaged in the preparation of traditional dishes.
In addition, the Kazakhs pay great attention to the wedding, since these rites are rooted in antiquity, originating in the history of the peoples of Central Asia.
Thus, all the festive events in this country are characterized by the presence of a national spirit. Ancient culture and traditions of the people left a mark on all the festive dates established by the president of the republic.
Words programming misfortune, or Never say this Do you realize that you can unwittingly program your own life? It is only necessary to get used to the use of some stable expressions.
The date of birth can tell a lot about you. Currently, more and more people are inclined to believe that figures have a fundamental importance in life. We come to this world on a certain day.
10 insults from Shakespeare that work better than modern ones. Meet Shakespeare's original curses - you'll enjoy using some of them.
Why do I need a tiny pocket on my jeans? Everyone knows that there is a tiny pocket on jeans, but few people wondered why it might be needed. It is interesting that initially it was a place for hr.
To the horror of beautiful: 15 shocking plastic surgery, ended pitifully Plastic surgery among the stars remains incredibly popular to this day. But the problem is that earlier the result was not always ideal.
10 charming star children, who today look quite different Time flies, and once small celebrities become adults who are no longer recognized. Lovely boys and girls turn into s.