Popular puzzles about fire, lighting, heat and smoke hearths
Mysteries about the fire in the form of a verbal game will tell the kids about the benefits and at the same time the danger of a flame. It's nice to warm up at an open fire on a frosty day and taste fried food on the fire. But we must not forget that this great gift of nature-mother does not tolerate negligent treatment, he will mercilessly destroy all life in his path. Developing puzzles on the topic of fire will help to remember these warnings and follow them always.
The red cock in the water went out
Since ancient times, fire has helped people survive. He was perceived as a living being, "tamed", bred in dwellings. On the fire a man was preparing food. The hot warmth of the hearth saved him from the cold. Burning torch served as an ancient man's weapon in the fight against predators, scaring them away from parking and caves. But he could easily take life away from those who misused him. Fire worshiped, revered and at the same time feared. All this vividly reflects the popular riddles of Russian people about fire.
1. I can not chew, but I eat everything around. (Fire)
2. Everyone eats - does not eat, but drinks - dies. (Fire)
The fiery flame was attributed to magical traits, and its very origin was considered divine. All the peoples of the Earth had their gods of fire, coaxed them, dedicated sacrifices to them. Years passed, and gradually people became more familiar with the fire. Mankind has ceased to honor it as something divine. However, the heat of fire did not cease to be a friend. As in ancient times, the flame warms people and helps in many cases, and they, remembering all this, compose rhymed riddles about fire:
1. He dances while moving, like a bright scarlet horse. Turning the log into ashes, it always heats us .... (Fire)
2. It may melt, but not ice, no candle, but light gives. (Fire)
About the fire and not only
The subject of fire is closely related items such as candles, lights, bonfires, smoke and much more. Simple people, as well as poets and writers, composed riddles about lighting, warmth. The fire in them is as if implied, without surrendering their positions:
1. Born in the stove, wrapped in rings, danced trepaka, flew into the clouds. (Smoke)
2. He sleeps in the heat, he eats in the cold. It's warm, but there's no blood. (Stove)
3. A pillar is standing, burning with fire, but there is no smoke. (Candle)
4. Little, red, and the house will be ruined. (Spark)
5. The bright bird arrives in the evening, everything in the house lights up. (Light Bulb)
Useful puzzles about the fire
For children, you can now find a lot of mystery poems that are easily remembered. It will be useful for children to learn about all the properties of fire: what it gives to people and how dangerous it is. Surely from the stories of parents, they know a lot about it, and puzzles learned and learned by heart will additionally fix important knowledge. Children will want to express them with an expression to their parents and friends and will be proud to know so many new and necessary things. For example, it's easy to learn such riddles about fire:
1. He hisses and furiously angry, but still afraid of water. (Fire)
2. Not alive, but growing, there is no lung, but the air is needed, there is no mouth, but water will drink and die. (Fire)
3. The midge flies - from the aspen leg, crouched on the stack - all the hay ate. (Match)
Reciting the riddles about the fire, the children will not only understand and remember how to properly handle everything that can burn. Such fun is a very useful, developing game, stimulating abstract thinking and logic. And if, developing the themes of light and warmth, children themselves try to write puzzles, this will not only consolidate the knowledge gained, but also develop the creative abilities of children.