Why babies cry: the main reasons
Many parents, especially mothers, are asking why the newborn is constantly crying. Almost all children during the first three months of life cry a lot, they can do this up to four to five hours a day. Gradually, the mother will learn to determine the cause of this behavior of her baby, in order to immediately reassure him. However, it is necessary to know what can be caused by crying baby, to better understand the child and quickly help him.
There are several reasons why babies cry:
1. In the first days after the birth of a baby, the "memories" of one's birth may be disturbed. The process of delivery is a huge stress for both mother and child, so it takes some time for the baby to forget this moment.
2. A common reason why a newborn often cries is hunger. Modern pediatricians advise feeding the baby on demand. Wept - give a breast or a bottle.
3. To the kid it is sick. As you know, children during the first months of life suffer intestinal colic. To alleviate the suffering of the child, keep it a "column" after each feeding, and put it on your stomach.
4. The child is hot or cold. The best temperature in the room where the baby lives is + 20-22 degrees. The kid, who has overheated, blushes, he may have a fever. In this case, it is best to completely undress and wash it. If the child is frozen, swaddle it and press against it - the baby's chest will warm immediately. If only the handles and legs freeze, they will help the wings with closed sleeves and socks.
5. The next reason why newborns cry is fatigue. Despite the fact that the child is still small, he is able to tire. The kid gets tired of sucking, moving his own legs and pens, a massage, from what he saw during the day. The overwrought child often can not fall asleep himself and "asks" to be helped. In this case, you need to swaddle the baby, shake it. Muffled light and quiet melodic music also contribute to the child's fast falling asleep.
6. Some children cry right before they wet the diapers. In this case, the baby first whimpers softly, then can scream sharply. When you learn to recognize such crying, start planting the baby, thereby saving on diapers and clean diapers. The reason why newborns cry during urination may be a lack of fluid in their body and, consequently, a high concentration of urine, which causes burning of the urinary canal. Give the child more water during the day and, perhaps, the problem will disappear.
7. It's awkward for a kid to lie. The child during the first days of life does not know how to change the position of the body, so he may bother to be, for example, on his left side. It is easy to help a kid in this situation. It is necessary to shift it to another barrel, back or tummy, and the baby will calm down. If a baby has a diaper, a tight elastic on his panties, he rubs a wet diaper, he can worry and cry. It is enough to disguise it to comfort.
8. Why do babies cry when there are no visible reasons for this? It turns out that a baby may just want to be closer to his mother, because he does not yet imagine himself without her. Take the kid more often in his arms, not being afraid to pamper him: children who do not have parental love feel much worse than those who from the first days were constantly pressed to him and kissed!